Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh cool! Was hoping we'd actually get to see where they hang out. One of my favourite scenes in The Labyrinth is where they're on the MC Escher inspired stairs, purely for that reason. Hellbound is already sounding like it'll be my favourite too. :D

Was literally thinking to myself whilst watching the film last night that someone should make and sell the puzzle box... should've known it'd probably already been done! I actually remember there being a DVD edition that came in a box designed to look like it...

View attachment 304517
You can find TONS of versions of the Lament Configuration out there. The trick is - finding a good, well-made one!;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
You can find TONS of versions of the Lament Configuration out there. The trick is - finding a good, well-made one!;)
And for a decent price it would seem... yes, I've been looking. :p

P.S. I only had an hour to spare tonight, so will hopefully have more time to watch Hellbound tomorrow!

Reactions: C.C. 95
I have to admit Rogue One was the 1st time since the two original Films Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back I felt I was watching a film worthy of the Star Wars tag and not the dross we've had to endure in between......

Reactions: psychoscot
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Are you gonna watch SHOGUN ASSASSIN after the LONE WOLF & CUB SERIES?
(Yes, it was editied together from two episodes for America back in the 80's - it was also a critical hit. One of the rare times that gambit worked.)
I literally just added it to my watchlist yesterday after watching Sword of Vengeance, so I definitely plan to check it out at some point... I'd actually heard of Shogun Assassin long before I even knew about Lone Wolf and Cub, which I had no plans to watch until I found the Criterion set for a really decent price, and thank God I did, because I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see how the story continues!

I literally just added it to my watchlist yesterday after watching Sword of Vengeance, so I definitely plan to check it out at some point... I'd actually heard of Shogun Assassin long before I even knew about Lone Wolf and Cub, which I had no plans to watch until I found the Criterion set for a really decent price, and thank God I did, because I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see how the story continues!
I remember back in the 80's, Siskel and Ebert reviewed SHOGUN ASSASSIN and raved about it.
It is a different experience that watching the LW&C movies. It was reedited and new music was created.
I *Think* it was the first one and a half movies from the series. ( it's been along time since I've watched either the series or that movie...although I may get the Criterion at the next sale!).

I remember back in the 80's, Siskel and Ebert reviewed SHOGUN ASSASSIN and raved about it.
It is a different experience that watching the LW&C movies. It was reedited and new music was created.
I *Think* it was the first one and a half movies from the series. ( it's been along time since I've watched either the series or that movie...although I may get the Criterion at the next sale!).
Well improvements could definitely be made IMO, and I certainly wouldn't mind rewatching the first one (can't comment on the second as I still haven't seen it yet). Would you say the LW&C series is great throughout?

Reactions: C.C. 95
The Fast & The Furious (2001)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Classic, though its not exactly aged gracefully. The first DVD I ever bought!

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

I always defended this movie but the last couple of watches have showed me what it really is, an average movie, bit of a stinker really. The villain is awful!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Better than the second, even though for years I thought that this was the worst of them.

Fast & Furious (2009)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
halfn-png.127233

A bit pants really, I always liked it & used to consider it the turning point of the franchise, but again, the last couple of rewatches have kind of opened my eyes to its "not great"ness.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon