Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: August 8, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Notes: Includes 4K + 3D + BD + Digital. VHS Collector's Box. 6 Stickers. 9 Badges. Poster: Front showing the main movie poster, Back showing the 3D IMAX poster. 3D glasses. 3D bonus disc of 19,26 minutes in a floppy disk sleeve. The book of Ernest Cline.

Dk3qpXYg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kierano
looks great, but got confused on this part.

Complete box 20 Blu-ray
Masters restored, VF and VOST, 10h bonus

20 what?

Is this different from the amazon italy one if so what extras do you get with this over other.
Do these guys ship to australia and how much are they to ship as amazon would be much less.

Is this different from the amazon italy one if so what extras do you get with this over other.
Do these guys ship to australia and how much are they to ship as amazon would be much less.

Are you talking about THIS Italian edition? If so, this comes with a steelbook, the Amazon.it one doesn't show a steelbook in the listing.

Is this sold out as cant seem to add to cart in fact is it released yet,have Italian version ordered but may cancel for this.

What like are these guys for packing? And is price quoted priced paid not asked to pay more on shipping later?
Who do they use for overseas shipping i have amazon.it order but think i order this but never used them before so im not sure.
Does look a bit better than italy edition.
I already have australian steel and forgot to cancel my zavvi steel and if i got this that be a third steel.
Should have just got this in first place lol.

pourquoi?

Very sturdy like all FNAC exclusive box sets. I estimate approx 3+ mm thick card board
No reasons why just be good if it was in English but I don't think it will be,so not flimsy like other editions that others come out with, now I need to decide if I need this when I will have 2 steelbooks already but I do like these editions full of goodies.
Is this limited or numbered by any chance or know how many there might be made.