Resident Evil 6 CE & LE (Xbox 360/PS3 Steelbook) [Europe]

May 20, 2012
Here it is! Better cover art than the normal version.

RE6_CE_beautyshot_ENG1.jpg

The Collector’s Edition contains the following:
- Resident Evil 6 game
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer)

The Collector’s Edition can be exclusively purchased from the following retailers
UK – TBC

France – TBC

Germany – Gamestop

More info to come on where to pre-order in Spain, Italy and Australia.

A limited edition Steel Book version of RE6 is also available to pre-order:

RE6_PS3_Steelbook2_3D-copy-262x300.jpg
RE6_X360_STEELBOOK_3D-copy-215x300.jpg

Attachments

• resident_evil_6.jpg
    resident_evil_6.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
if you order from the capcom store no sb yet but you do get a full sized umbrella.

But I want the zombie steelbook

no, its for realz. Go to capcom yourself. (http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcom.../productID.244374300/Resident-Evil-6-PS3.html)

But according to the RE thread in the regular video game thread (https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=316887&postcount=28) there is going to be a steelbook limited edition separate from the CE and regular edtion. But the limited edition is not available for pre-order yet, sigh

May pre-order the standard version and cancel if the limited becomes available. the problem is the capcom store does not allow returns

^^^ I just checked and whata ya know its an Umbrella from Umbrella Corp. :D
I'm getting the LE from Germany:) unless it shows up here in the states but highly unlikely :(

whats in the LE from Germany.

According to Noodles the US will have a SB

Last edited:
Woops meant the CE with the whole Enchilada :D
Check on the first post for all the goodies it comes with:D

OK, makes more sense now. I've seen the CE's offerings but it's not for me. The CE does look nice but I'll just take an LE version if available with a simple steelbook and umbrella from Umbrella :hilarious:

I've recently started collecting SE/CE/LE of games(especially the one with statues or figurines, I'd rather pay the normal cost now then end up looking/paying for it at higher prices:(

I've recently started collecting SE/CE/LE of games(especially the one with statues or figurines, I'd rather pay the normal cost now then end up looking/paying for it at higher prices:(

I guess I'm still not into collectible games as much added to the fact that I have no room for these big collectibles

Recently I got Skyrim CE for ps3 for $55.00 NEW @ BB with the badass Dragon statue:D sometimes its good to wait but other times its not:( still looking forward to this release :cool:

I ordered this too. The Artbook and hoodie are what makes this.

People will be going crazy for these once they go OOS and they'll wish they got in there.

Reactions: Orgasmic
Got the steelbook PS3 version yesterday from Tesco Entertainment for £30.06 only using 15% off Voucher (FTSBYNN99), it was listed for £35.37 but they've changed it today to £43.17, it'd still work out cheaper than all etailers with the discount code (£36.69) ;) (and that's not even mentioning the 8% off Quidco)