Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you sneaky little devil :naughty:

@GI_SnakeEyes @elle82 I got a text from DHL express too :woot: says delivery is March 23rd. I just hope they dont ask for extra delivery or "clearance" charges :cautious:

hmmmmmmm yeah that would suck I was thinking that too

Guys

Just refuse if they demand extra charges and get in touch with Amz.jp customer services.

These packages have marked on them that all duty and import charges are already paid.

Stand your ground in the very very unlikely event of DHL assholes mistakenly asking for more money.

Oh you sneaky little devil :naughty:

@GI_SnakeEyes @elle82 I got a text from DHL express too :woot: says delivery is March 23rd. I just hope they dont ask for extra delivery or "clearance" charges :cautious:
:D i did go and check but the stupid page wouldn't translate to english even though i have it set. So i said a few swear words, threw the computer out the window and gave up. Lol. Luckily i still have my phone. I love my phone. I'll never throw that out. Just the computer. Lol.

And yeah they better not want more money.....i wont pay it. The courier who delivers this better watch it.....:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
:D i did go and check but the stupid page wouldn't translate to english even though i have it set. So i said a few swear words, threw the computer out the window and gave up. Lol. Luckily i still have my phone. I love my phone. I'll never throw that out. Just the computer. Lol.

And yeah they better not want more money.....i wont pay it. The courier who delivers this better watch it.....:LOL:

Little do you know the courier is passed out on your lawn with a crack in his skull, and a broken computer next to him, LMFAO!

Reactions: elle82
Guys

Just refuse if they demand extra charges and get in touch with Amz.jp customer services.

These packages have marked on them that all duty and import charges are already paid.

Stand your ground in the very very unlikely event of DHL assholes mistakenly asking for more money.
Of course i will. But nobody wanna go through that hassle (if it happens)

LOL! Geez! Why are you so violent? Have some patience young one!

@elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes

WOW! This was just left at my door! What a piss poor service from DHL! And i think customs opened the box though. The text i got on my phone said a signature is REQUIRED, yet it was just lying at my doorstep when i opened the door to go to work! :confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was so shocked that it got here in one piece because Amazon didnt add any sort of padding or bubble wrap!!!
IMG_20170323_145303078_HDR.jpg IMG_20170323_145323574.jpg IMG_20170323_145348556_HDR.jpg

Anyways, i dont have time to go through them right now but i thought I'd post first live teaser pics :p
Oh and dont get me started on Underworld! :mad: More on that in the other thread...
IMG_20170324_023418502.jpg IMG_20170324_023432982.jpg

@elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes

WOW! This was just left at my door! What a piss poor service from DHL! And i think customs opened the box though. The text i got on my phone said a signature is REQUIRED, yet it was just lying at my doorstep when i opened the door to go to work! :confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was so shocked that it got here in one piece because Amazon didnt add any sort of padding or bubble wrap!!!
View attachment 302251 View attachment 302252 View attachment 302253

Anyways, i dont have time to go through them right now but i thought I'd post first live teaser pics :p
Oh and dont get me started on Underworld! :mad: More on that in the other thread...
View attachment 302256 View attachment 302257
Omg. Thats crap. If i was u I'd send in a complaint to amazon......the set wasnt damaged was it?????

@elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes

View attachment 302251 View attachment 302252 View attachment 302253

View attachment 302256 View attachment 302257

I have found that with most amazons worldwide these days little or no packing,i even once had my creed sent from france in no amazon box just as you buy from a store with labels stuck on it.
I got full refund or offered a replacement and to keep item silly me just took refund.
Nothing wrong with contents just its packaging was a mess.
But can't complain if was free in the end but was my worst experience so far with any amazon item being sent.

Just had knock at my door and just got mine delivered wow that's quick it had said monday.
Just happened to be in otherwise it may have been Monday if i was not.
Looking at this way of packing i think its ok, i sort of like it but some packing would still be good incase box was crushed.
But at least the way they did this its not moving around in box which can cause damage.
They have this shrink wrapped and attached to cardboard which is stuck to bottom of box which is first time i have seen this method.
Looks ok no damage so all good.im just going to stick it away until i get my room sorted out with bookcases,units etc.
20170324_151453-1195x2124.jpg
20170324_151314-2124x1195.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and Asopp
I can't wait to see these things open :hungry:

On another note, I quite like the way Amazon Japan packages it stuff and have never had issues with it. You'd be surprised how much difference it makes just to have stuff packed in a box fixed to the middle so it never moves around and touches the sides. Most damage occurs from things just moving around inside the box barring the people who handle the mail just chucking stuff around or packages not being properly stacked by weight. Amazon Japan pretty much ALWAYS packs like this as well so points for consistency. You never know what you're gonna get with the other Amazons.

Last edited:
DHL had it on their truck yesterday at 10 am I had it shipped to my mothers job cause I'm not always home and I know a signature was required. Well they didn't try to deliver it till 6 pm at night, 2 hours after her job closes!! I was going to go get it today, but they said the driver already left with it. I told the supervisor please tell him the company he is delivering to closes at 4 if he can't I'd be happy to just go get it, she said she'd let him know and it should be delivered on time today. So we'll see.