Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the Zavvi one showing a title on front and spine but the Czech one has no title on front or spine?

I thought Disney's steelbooks were always all the same design for the European market? Should they not be both the same?

Just check the facts (and your meds) before commenting.
As you well know, or should know, the lenti issue was only flagged by the AGE OF ULTRON released at the end of October 2016 with the first FIXED lentis appearing in the middle of December 2016 . . ,. a mere 6 weeks later . . . and yes, that's damn fast in my book!

Your right..... I do need to check my meds

I need a stronger dose to put up with the bullsh*t you post

You need to check the facts. There was a large amount of Disney Marvel steels released exactly a year before with awful lentis and people had the same complaints then but they still went ahead a year later producing crap lentis for age of ultron and antman. Infact the newer lentis aren't much better. Monsters inc has no depth

Their quick turn around in your words were due to sales. They were not and still not selling out

It's also why they are now adding spine titles. There is no way they are adding them because they listen to feedback. It's because of sales. Like the force awakens steel

I personally don't mind the art too much. Still preferred the original mock up but I'm happy there is a title on the spine and front. The art could be better but it could also be a lot worse

Stay strong! You don't need to buy something you're not convinced of only because it's a steelbook ;):thumbs:

Loved those Death Troopers, so I'm pretty happy with this design.

Nah, it could've been better (especially the artwork inside). But I don't think the preliminary artwork would have worked too well on a steelbook (too crowded). They should have chosen @Noodles artwork. I hear other companies do that, too... :rofl::naughty:

Reactions: Noodles
"Strewth, Flloydo, may the Lord give me strength to deal with you and people like you of which there are thankfully only a handful (or fewer) on this forum.
Now I'm not saying that I like the sickly love-in on another thread. . . but trolling my posts just because I'm stating facts is just plain ridiculous.
Anyway, if you've forgotten the details here's a quick reminder from early November 2016 here:-http://steelbookpro.fr/2016/11/09/la-raison-du-retard-des-steelbooks-lenticulaires-zavvi/
To re-iterate:
- Disney made public they were going to address the lenticular issue ONLY AFTER " Age of Ultron" - not after "Avengers" - and THEY DID address and FIX THE ISSUE
- What was the issue? The issue was . . . well, you know very well what the issue was . . and it had absolutely NOTHING TO DO with the actual quality of the lenti or whether it had great 3D depth etc. etc. etc.
Now just grow up!

"Strewth, Flloydo, may the Lord give me strength to deal with you and people like you of which there are thankfully only a handful (or fewer) on this forum.
Now I'm not saying that I like the sickly love-in on another thread. . . but trolling my posts just because I'm stating facts is just plain ridiculous.
Anyway, if you've forgotten the details here's a quick reminder from early November 2016 here:-http://steelbookpro.fr/2016/11/09/la-raison-du-retard-des-steelbooks-lenticulaires-zavvi/
To re-iterate:
- Disney made public they were going to address the lenticular issues only AFTER " Age of Ultron" and THEY DID address the issue and FIXED THE ISSUE
- What was the issue? The issue was . . . well, you know very well what the issue was . . and it had absolutely NOTHING TO DO with the actual quality of the lenti or whether it had great 3D depth etc. etc. etc.
Now just grow up!

I actually think your the biggest troll on this site but I can't work out if you purposely troll or your none the wiser.

Still took them well over a year for them to address the issue. Also avengers assemble was released about 6 months before those B so actualy it's taken them over a year and half to address the issue.
But you thank them all you like

And they should of focused on every aspect of the lenti. Not just lining them up

Im fully grown and I still stand by everything I've said to you, harsh or not you drive me nuts

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and Punker76