Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah mine still says processing :(

The last couple of steel's from Zavvi have always dispatched on the Wednesday. Typically this is the one I would like the most for the weekend!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
Well, I was charged yesterday morning, but still saying 'Awaiting Dispatch' in the order details, come on Zavvi, how can you say the 'rest' of the steelbooks will be listed again tomorrow when you haven't even shipped all the current pre-orders now ?! It appears a few shipped yesterday, but many still haven't.

[edit] - Looks like I just received my dispatch email, fingers crossed i'll have this for Saturday..

Last edited:
I've just received the shipping notification. Says expected delivery between 11th and 13th. I'm hoping it will be earlier than that though
That's just the usual estimated delivered by date not the actual delivery date
UK estimated is 5-7 days
It's just more noticeable now as it's at the start of your email have a look at your previous orders despatch emails it's the same estimated delivered by date that also lists 5-7 days

Most UK get delivery in 2-3 days so you should have delivery by Saturday or Monday some even arrive after just 1 day

Estimated delivery is
UK is 5-7 days
Rep of Ireland is 14-15 days

Actual delivery date is the usual time it takes to arrive
UK 2-3 days
Rep of Ireland 4-8 days

Last edited:
:angry:Been meaning to cancel this, thought I had until April was into double figures before it would be released, went online today to cancel to find an email awaiting me saying it had been despatched. Bah!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
:angry:Been meaning to cancel this, thought I had until April was into double figures before it would be released, went online today to cancel to find an email awaiting me saying it had been despatched. Bah!

I had written down for money to be set a side later in the month too.. I don't know if the release date was changed since I wrote that down:confused: I was planning on keeping my order though.. just need to juggle more bills around but I'm happy it's on its way:)

It is April adready
Today is Thursday 6th April :p:LOL:

Release date is 10th April and that release date has been known about since Feburary 22
The thread release date was updated to 10th April since Feburary 22.

Zavvi always take payment the week before release date as long as the stock has arrived at the warehouse
Payment can be on taken the Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur the week before release date with orders despatched most times on Wed or Thur before release date some even have been on a Tue
Most in UK get delivery before Monday release date as in lot will have delivery this Friday or Saturday