Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My 1 click was delivered this morning, if no one has beaten me to it I'll take some pictures when I get home :)

My Double Lenti came today. It’s beautiful.

Never been impressed with a Steelbook like this in a long time

Thanks @cooey

I know it’s silly but even the little sticker on the package wrapper I don’t have the heart to bin it. I’ve peeled it off but don’t know where to put it...I guess on the steelbook wrapper for now until I open it later. I just don’t want to stick it anywhere in case it needs to come off and rips something ha.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Sorry to be that guy, but I'm after the double lenti (open is fine) if anyone's selling a copy for a decent price. :)

My Double Lenti came today. It’s beautiful.

Never been impressed with a Steelbook like this in a long time

Thanks @cooey

I know it’s silly but even the little sticker on the package wrapper I don’t have the heart to bin it. I’ve peeled it off but don’t know where to put it...I guess on the steelbook wrapper for now until I open it later. I just don’t want to stick it anywhere in case it needs to come off and rips something ha.

I know what you mean, I tend to put my stickers back on the slip once i’ve taken the cellophane off. Couldn’t possibly bin them.

My double lenti arrived yesterday. After all the waiting, and with this being nearly my favorite SW movie, I wish I loved this edition more. It's all fine, but every part of it seems just not quite as vibrant as it might be. The front lenti is a bit dark, with some completely pixellated portions off to the sides. The steelbook itself is not as washed-out as the initial pictures indicated, but it still feels like it's missing something in the colorway. Because the WWA steel was so awful (anything would be better than that one!), these minor criticisms don't matter much, but I'm just not as super-excited as everyone else is about the BF SW sets so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA
My 1-click is still in 'Origin Is Preparing Shipment' phase more than a week after we got the tracking numbers. I was going to complain that US buyers always seem to get group buy orders shipped last but, you know what, it doesn't matter. I'll get it when I get it :)