Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: Lenti - $42.99; Full slip - $42.99; One click - $85
Note: Includes 2D and bonus DVD
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

RO Full.jpg RO lenti.jpg

Old info
RO_Korea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not know nova did that quite a big move from the sound off it @Flloydo :thumbs:

Well it's only speculation at the moment, they haven't said it themselves (I don't think) and kimchi are now doing dr strange, moana & rogue one so far. And I assume they will continue them

But nova usually sell out with their NC and haven't done with civil war, jungle book and through the looking glass.

Doubt they wana risk it anymore

If nova have the through the looking glass full slip and jungles book lenti in their Christmas sale this year then I'll most likely pick them up

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
Well it's only speculation at the moment, they haven't said it themselves (I don't think) and kimchi are now doing dr strange, moana & rogue one so far. And I assume they will continue them

But nova usually sell out with their NC and haven't done with civil war, jungle book and through the looking glass.

Doubt they wana risk it anymore

If nova have the through the looking glass full slip and jungles book lenti in their Christmas sale this year then I'll most likely pick them up
Nova should do a zavvi and drop the price to sell them lol @Flloydo :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Darn I folk out £38 squids for the zavvi one on ebay about 3 weeks ago, as I was waiting for them to come back in stock from zavvi for a second time but never happened :( but loving this definite buy.

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
Darn I folk out £38 squids for the zavvi one on ebay about 3 weeks ago, as I was waiting for them to come back in stock from zavvi for a second time but never happened :( but loving this definite buy.
Missed this one my self and keeping my eye out but the price's are of the wall at the moment just playing the waiting game lol but this look's worth keeping am eye on :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
Those would have to be some badass jaw-dropping eye-popping mother*ucking slips in order to make me interested in this, because that WWA steelbook is just soooo ugly no matter how much ´bossed it is :coffee:. Blufans WEA steel is, on the other hand, very different story :cigar::cigar:, beautiful piece.

I wonder when all the Star Wars will get a premium treatment. FAC seems to be the only one that will probably release them like x men and Jurassic parks
Alike what @Covcraig was mentioning earlier.
It would be cool if the trilogies were released as a whole package akin to current 'one-click' boxsets. After all, nobody wants to own just one of the original trilogy:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and sunnyx
Alike what @Covcraig was mentioning earlier.
It would be cool if the trilogies were released as a whole package akin to current 'one-click' boxsets. After all, nobody wants to own just one of the original trilogy:thumbs:

I agree mate. These are the rare occasions I actually support a O-Ring type Lenti. You have all six SW movies on UK steelbooks, great. Then you have the UK TFA with no title. So I got the Nova O-Ring Lenti as it's just a slip to add on with the title on the spine slip and it's not much more wider, so they still look nicely in a neat line. Then in the middle of the SW for Rogue one between the pre-quels and the original trilogy you are going to have one big FAT premium slip in the middle. It just looks silly IMO. Either do them ALL as premium big fat slips or none at all. Problem is now the distribution for SW 1-6 is by FOX and Disney is for the others so they won't be working together to please steelbook collectors, more of how to milk us the best way possible.