Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Apollon Naw, how could I. Sometimes the language barrier makes it difficult to sort it right.

Are you interested in this release? 1/4 Slip? FS/Lenti? Or pass?

Waiting for this to begin. Not ordered from here for a while is it same as HDN when available link will appear...

I've joined also for this and MR. I got the feeling the 1/4 Slip could be the winner.
Both Steelbooks look so freaking beautiful, probably I will stay with the 1/4 and present them in their full beauty on my shelf :emb:

Reactions: Hatori and Aw 83
IMO, the 1/4 slip could be the ultimate winner because it can show off the beauty of the steelbooks (all of those embossings), the fullslip/lenti slip may be beautiful too but I refer this classic look of the steelbook, and Blufans always does such a good job with 1/4 slips. So I'm ALL in!!

IMO, the 1/4 slip could be the ultimate winner because it can show off the beauty of the steelbooks (all of those embossings), the fullslip/lenti slip may be beautiful too but I refer this classic look of the steelbook, and Blufans always does such a good job with 1/4 slips. So I'm ALL in!!

Yep I thought I would prefer a slip, but after thinkin about it, I went for the quarter version as a steel of this quality should not be housed in a slip away from the world. Tis a beauty and should be shown off! :cool:

Yep I thought I would prefer a slip, but after thinkin about it, I went for the quarter version as a steel of this quality should not be housed in a slip away from the world. Tis a beauty and should be shown off! :cool:
EXACTLY! And also judging from the price ($45 shipped) and limited 1 copy per member (including VIPs) . I think this may be a very sought out edition later on. :D