Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the shipments were made for this steel as well as for moulin rouge.

tracking numbers are available,well at least for the big majority of them,.
cause there are some(like for steels) that are awaiting for those tracking numbers(comming soon is written instead of the tracking number)
i 'm guessing this is because i chose the ems shpiment.

Great Steelbooks but why are they putting so much effort for turds and fob the big releases. I meant the Studios and not Blufans.
Turds? Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie of all time. This will be the jewel of my collection. I've actually been considering ending my collecting on this high note. Romeo & Juliet is my girlfriend's all-time favorite. This beautiful set is perfect and these movies are deserving. It's all a matter of taste.

The iron packs for both of these movies that I once had was at a very very high level. As high as those were, these actually easily surpasses both of those and I'm very happy to have in my collection to replace the ones before. These will easily get recommendations in a couple of categories for me in steelbook of the year candidates.

These are not anywhere near the quality of the IP. Those IP's were highly sought after for the Bling effect. Can't wait to see the flood of these on the 2ndary market.

bling effect =shinining? if so i know many like it, personally i do not, so if you're right i'm glad they "bling" less/not :)

i find IP very easily dammageable.
plus well, they're not "proper steelbooks"/Steelbooks..
and i 'm not even speaking of the price of those titles(at least before, didn't check recently)
just perfect for me so :)

for those who have/rwould rather get/wantto have the IP because they: have more bling effect, , are more "rare"(same artwork after all..), more expensive or whatever reason, well good for them , to each its own.