Release date: October 1st, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: $22.99
Notes: Matte finish, NO inside artwork

Actual pictures: (Thanks to ricster)
01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recently got Se7en from Zavvi, so I'm interested to see what they do with this one. I'm happy with the white steel

Agreed. My white se7en is one of my fave steelbooks. Dont see me buying this one unless it's out of this world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully this will finally be a PROPER steelbook release. I was never a fan of any of those white cover steels WB put out and "Sieben" wasn't a good release either.

I recently got rid of my Japanese steelbook because there were too many paint chips on it.

Interested to see what the artwork will be on this.

the ones hooltra ones are not new/original ones either even though i'm pretty sure there are less old than "mine"

anyways, i couldn't care less about creativity, i only take into consideration what i like(i d'ont like holltra's ones and like the ones i showed, to each his one as they say)

Reactions: Hooltra
the ones hooltra ones are not new/original ones either even though i'm pretty sure there are less old than "mine"

anyways, i couldn't care less about creativity, i only take into consideration what i like(i d'ont like holltra's ones and like the ones i showed, to each his one as they say)

Exactly, each to their own hence why I'm pleading with the retailer to not use te standard VHS cover art. I just like something a little different to the most widely distributed version.