Searching For Sugar Man (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Which one will you buy?

• Type A

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Type B

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Both

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : July 29th, 2015 (Pre-order date is June 26th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Dual Pack - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type A (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type B (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Price : $33.5 (individual) - $65 (dual pack)

Pre-order date time table - Thanks @AnubisNefer

O7cR461l.png

SUGARMAN_A.jpg

11144471_706817109462774_8542081616764374842_o.jpg

Dualpack_SUGARMAN.jpg

Last edited:
God I'll be on holiday then and I don't want to miss it going to have to try order it off some hotel wi fi. Challenge accepted.

With the pre-order being so late in the month, do you think there will be a smaller window between the pre-order date and the release/ship date this time? OLLA pre-order was May 9th, with a release date of June 5th. That's nearly an entire month between. If this pre-order isn't until June 26th, do you think it will be released beginning of July, or late July?

With the pre-order being so late in the month, do you think there will be a smaller window between the pre-order date and the release/ship date this time? OLLA pre-order was May 9th, with a release date of June 5th. That's nearly an entire month between. If this pre-order isn't until June 26th, do you think it will be released beginning of July, or late July?
It's usually takes a few weeks so I would guess the end of July.

I'm assuming it will be end of July also. Which kinda sucks. Going from OLLA being released in the first week of June, to this being released (possibly) last week of July? That's almost two full months between releases. Plain has way too many films announced to take that much time between each release!

Reactions: hayemaker
I'm assuming it will be end of July also. Which kinda sucks. Going from OLLA being released in the first week of June, to this being released (possibly) last week of July? That's almost two full months between releases. Plain has way too many films announced to take that much time between each release!

As much as I look forward to all things Plain that doesn't bother me so much.

Just heard my wallets sigh of relief. ;)

I would not be surprised if this is released at the same time as #11. They have combined releases in the past (ISTD with The Master keep case edition)

Humm hard call saying Type B is better. The bright yellow of the type A is eye catching, and will give a nice contrast against the other PAs on my shelf. I'm not sure which one I will try to get ...