Searching For Sugar Man (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Which one will you buy?

• Type A

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Type B

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Both

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : July 29th, 2015 (Pre-order date is June 26th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Dual Pack - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type A (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Full Slip Type B (300 Limited print run for International customers) - SOLD OUT
Price : $33.5 (individual) - $65 (dual pack)

Pre-order date time table - Thanks @AnubisNefer

O7cR461l.png

SUGARMAN_A.jpg

11144471_706817109462774_8542081616764374842_o.jpg

Dualpack_SUGARMAN.jpg

Last edited:
Thx for the tag @harry :thumbs:

Both look nice. I will not one-click on this since I already own the german keep case. So at the moment I like Type A more. They never done the color before, it got a korean title on the front and all the original photos of Sixto Rodriguez on the back. It fits for me more since its a documentation. I don't like the quote of a reporter on the back of Type B. Artwork is nice but it looks more like a regular movie than a documentation. On the other hand the front artwork of Type A is the artwork of most of the keep cases world wide. Lets wait for the goodie announcement and lets see which color the PA sticker will be :naughty:

I was hoping they would stick to one release but oh well. Just be going for a type B this time round as I can't afford both and I don't really want A all that much.

Thanks for doing two options Plain! :thumbs::D Now please don't forget to do something special in memory of Malik! :thumbs:

#PlainArmy

Wait what! The director killed himself at the age of 36! Damn, that's sad. :(

We've been talking so much about this film Matthew but I didn't know that. I can't have forgot that can I? (Wouldn't surprise me though.)

Type B artwork is much better, but the Ebert quote centered on the back doesn't make sense to me. I don't mind critics' quotes on cases, but centered all alone on the back...just seems out of place.

I really want to see in hand pics of both slips to make my decision.

Reactions: dan8885 and harry