spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I got my dispatch email on 31st (I live in the UK) it just arrived.
PicsArt_06-02-10.21.23.jpg

PicsArt_06-02-10.25.34.jpg

PicsArt_06-02-10.24.53.jpg
PicsArt_06-02-10.26.40.jpg

One of the steelbooks has a small mark and on the top corner of the blu box there is a glue spot (would have preferred a perfect blue box of course), other than those 2 things it's a mint release.
It's a nice boxset for the price, I really like the look and feel of the blu box, I like the detail of the slip, and the rubber feel to the spine titles and the finish on the slips is really well done. Happy with the finished product. :)

Received tracking info on the 23rd and it's still awaiting receipt at hermes.
I'll probably end up getting the Mummy trilogy before this arrives,but as long as it arrives intact and not bashed up to hell then I'm not bothered about waiting,the missus is due in a week and I've been waiting 39 weeks for that delivery :whistle:

I got my dispatch email on 31st (I live in the UK) it just arrived.
View attachment 315579

View attachment 315582
One of the steelbooks has a small mark and on the top corner of the blu box there is a glue spot (would have preferred a perfect blue box of course), other than those 2 things it's a mint release.
It's a nice boxset for the price, I really like the look and feel of the blu box, I like the detail of the slip, and the rubber feel to the spine titles and the finish on the slips is really well done. Happy with the finished product. :)

@AcIDc0r3 There's a picture of that card for you. :p

My patience and goodwill to a new company and it's logistical problems is officially at an end....

I work in a stores, I'm used to tight deadlines and multiple deliveries to coordinate, and this is now frankly taking the piss... I'd be moving heaven and earth to meet a deadline, if I was 3 weeks late heads would be rolling....

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
My patience and goodwill to a new company and it's logistical problems is officially at an end....I work in a stores, I'm used to tight deadlines and multiple deliveries to coordinate, and this is now frankly taking the piss... I'd be moving heaven and earth to meet a deadline, if I was 3 weeks late heads would be rolling....
Yep, same feeling. We'd have people working overtime. We'd also have over half of the products packed weeks before release date, ready to send out.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Hereticz
My patience and goodwill to a new company and it's logistical problems is officially at an end....

I work in a stores, I'm used to tight deadlines and multiple deliveries to coordinate, and this is now frankly taking the piss... I'd be moving heaven and earth to meet a deadline, if I was 3 weeks late heads would be rolling....

Yep, same feeling. We'd have people working overtime. We'd also have over half of the products packed weeks before release date, ready to send out.

The reason for the delay in shipping for those still waiting is VERY SIMPLE.
They do not physically have the product in hand to ship.
They have used the money from Mummy preorder to pay for the remainder of thier product which hopefully they will ship when they themselves will receive it.

NO OTHER EXPLANATION MAKES ANY SENSE

Reactions: Driver
The legends were true! It did actually get dispatched...
full

And yes it does look nice (although whats a bit off is the j-card looks like a poor photocopy/scanned image - the credit text is blurry and there's something off with the colour slightly).
full
@EverythingBlu - I think it's only fair that *after* getting these out to everyone it would be best to come back on here and catch up with all the comments ninjas have made - especially regarding the final object vs what we were initially promised. Were things changed due to quality issues OR was final cost a factor?
Fair enough your Mummy box set has sold out regardless but it seems there are a number of us on here that didn't (and may not in the future) consider buying EB again due to concerns with this first edition...

Well I don't believe it,

Just had a knock at the door, it was the Hermes delivery guy. He was in the area again and thought He would give it another shot lol and luckily I was in (I'm popping back out in a bit so he times that well).

Will open it later when I'm back in

The legends were true! It did actually get dispatched...
full

And yes it does look nice (although whats a bit off is the j-card looks like a poor photocopy/scanned image - the credit text is blurry and there's something off with the colour slightly).
full
@EverythingBlu - I think it's only fair that *after* getting these out to everyone it would be best to come back on here and catch up with all the comments ninjas have made - especially regarding the final object vs what we were initially promised. Were things changed due to quality issues OR was final cost a factor?
Fair enough your Mummy box set has sold out regardless but it seems there are a number of us on here that didn't (and may not in the future) consider buying EB again due to concerns with this first edition...

Having actually opened it now, impressions are mixed - the lenti is *really* poor (althought the rear of the slip is great) - no real depth, mostly blurry (mine is anyway if anyone else has a different experience?) white-on-white is confusing to the eyes and has a slightly tacky glued edge overhanging the right hand side and a bit of the top right also. Also the bundled 'art' cards are not exactly premium quality either - thin and rough edged

Rear of the Blu-box also doesn't really work without the white foiling we were promised. No shading, depth effect is weak and the overall image is very indistinct. If I didn't know it was supposed to be the zombie hand I would be hard-pressed to guess it. Zombie bush would have been my best guess :LOL:

However the full slip is a beauty and works really well, can't really fault that one, great colouring and emboss/deboss effects.
After all the hassle I kinda wish I'd saved myself £30 though and just got the single slip...:dunno:

Having actually opened it now, impressions are mixed - the lenti is *really* poor (althought the rear of the slip is great) - no real depth, mostly blurry (mine is anyway if anyone else has a different experience?) white-on-white is confusing to the eyes and has a slightly tacky glued edge overhanging the right hand side and a bit of the top right also. Also the bundled 'art' cards are not exactly premium quality either - thin and rough edged

Rear of the Blu-box also doesn't really work without the white foiling we were promised. No shading, depth effect is weak and the overall image is very indistinct. If I didn't know it was supposed to be the zombie hand I would be hard-pressed to guess it. Zombie bush would have been my best guess :LOL:

However the full slip is a beauty and works really well, can't really fault that one, great colouring and emboss/deboss effects.
After all the hassle I kinda wish I'd saved myself £30 though and just got the single slip...:dunno:

You can always sell the box and the lenti?