spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Emailed them this morning to cancel and got a reply this afternoon so they seem to be responding to emails. I cancelled my order for a full refund.

Okay so finally opened it up and in honesty I'm not impressed

First off the actual box is very well made, that I can't grumble about. It's Heavy, thick, sturdy and the detail is very nice. Same with the full slip, I do like it and the detail is nice but it's very thin and don't feel premium at all. It's Like those UK slips a few months back. Was hoping they would be a bit sturdier

The lenti is awful, like really bad. Barely any depth except the baseball bat but then that's blurry. Shaun and ed look okay-ish but Liz like others have mentioned don't work because of the colour of her and Shaun's shirts.

The back has nice detail but again like the full slip does not feel premium enough with how light and thin it is

The art cards are dire quality and as mentioned really rough edged, has all these white marks over them, and nothing to keep them in like the other premium companies do. I do like the postcards but again be careful opening them because they will bend due to the crappy plastic which contains them.

I don't like that the extra cards have no where to go either. Okay you can put them In the steel but then they are jumbled up with the others.

Oh and my steels have marks over them too

And to top it off I have this issue..... So I got #92 on the box and full slip. But #91 with the lenti!!! That's terrible IMO. So someone will most likely have #91 with the box and full slip but #92 with the lenti.

I'm really doubting getting the hot fuzz box and any other of their editons unless they use sturdier slips, better quality art cards, plastic sealed envelopes to keep the art cards and post cards in and also their other issues which we all know about. Yeah I can't fault the actual blu box but the rest isn't the standard I was expecting.

I will email them about the issues too

#92 Box & FS
image.jpeg

#91 Lenti
image.jpeg

First off the actual box is very well made, that I can't grumble about. It's Heavy, thick, sturdy and the detail is very nice. Same with the full slip, I do like it and the detail is nice but it's very thin and don't feel premium at all. It's Like those UK slips a few months back. Was hoping they would be a bit sturdier

The lenti is awful, like really bad. Barely any depth except the baseball bat but then that's blurry. Shaun and ed look okay-ish but Liz like others have mentioned don't work because of the colour of her and Shaun's shirts.

The back has nice detail but again like the full slip does not feel premium enough with how light and thin it is

The art cards are dire quality and as mentioned really rough edged, has all these white marks over them, and nothing to keep them in like the other premium companies do. I do like the postcards but again be careful opening them because they will bend due to the crappy plastic which contains them.

I don't like that the extra cards have no where to go either. Okay you can put them In the steel but then they are jumbled up with the others.

And to top it off I have this issue..... So I got #92 on the box and full slip. But #91 with the lenti!!! That's terrible IMO. So someone will most likely have #91 with the box and full slip but #92 with the lenti.

I'm really doubting getting the hot fuzz box and any other of their editons unless they use sturdier slips, better quality art cards, plastic sealed envelopes to keep the art cards and post cards in and also their other issues which we all know about. Yeah I can't fault the actual blu box but the rest isn't the standard I was expecting.

#92 Box & FS
View attachment 315664

#91 Lenti
View attachment 315665

They can't even put the right numbers in the one click? That is not good at all. Quite embarrassing if you ask me. I've never known that to happen from any premium retailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
After the very very long wait and all the fuss about the blu box my expectations were probably too high. I am really a bit disappointed about this edition. And I even think the box itself is not what we really waited for. The quality is in no aspect any better than the latest FAC boxes, which many are complaining about. And lets not talk about the very loose fit of both editions inside the box and that they are not even sealed separately. And the numbered plastic card in my point of view is nothing special. Why did they even change it from the metal one? I guess not to improve the quality...

Best wishes,

Michael

#92 Box & FS
View attachment 315664

#91 Lenti
View attachment 315665

And epic fails saga continues :hilarious: I know that I shouldn´t be laughing, but mess up the numbers like that and whole lot of other fails in general is just so ridiculous that it´s funny (and maybe not funny ANYMORE for someone, I would understand :D.

Now that would be funny If I will get those #91 #92 messed up numbers :hilarious::hilarious:

• Thanks
I'm not looking forward to mine at all. Should had just requested a refund when I had the chance and be the end with this fiasco nonsense from an inexperienced retailer that learnt to run before it could walk...

I'm not looking forward to mine at all. Should had just requested a refund when I had the chance and be the end with this fiasco nonsense from an inexperienced retailer that learnt to run before it could walk...
I was thinking about that as well, but It´s too late now, I think part of my order will end up on eBay and something tells me I will not be the only one :D

I would be really surprised If The Mummy trilogy would be without any problems :coffee: I don´t regret at all that I didn´t preorder it

Just received at my work place despite a slightly different address on the label as opposed to what was given to them when I placed the order.

Is that because today you are in a happy place and when you placed the order you were in a grumpy place?

Was

C/O lgans316
1 grumpy place
UK

Now

C/O lgans316
1 happy place
UK

:p :woot: :Snap: :p