spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Really again? I like it, already have steelbook, why do companies keep releasing films that have already been released many times (n)

Really again? I like it, already have steelbook, why do companies keep releasing films that have already been released many times (n)

It's usually fine IF they make the new one look twice as good as the last but usually they don't...that's the problem. Never understood how hard it is to look at any retailers past release of the steelbook and go "Right time for a little research...let's see what the last steelbook failed on by customers feedback and how we can improve it"

Anyway I might get this depending on the artwork. Only one I have is the Universal 100th Anniversary one but it's not as as appealing with it being horizontal

Reactions: EverythingBlu

I have the play.com one but personally I would love to get a release with all the bells and whistles. Love this film.

Really? I thought there was only one???

There's 3 steels out there. play, iconic art, reel heroes.

Scrap that, it's 5. :p

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet
Last edited:
I would definitely pickup a premium version of this though as it is one of my all time favourite movies.

Been waiting to see the art for this for ages. If it's any good I'll get it

Their last and first release was a WWA steel with a nice looking full slip. It was around £25 delivered in the Uk but that was mainly for the slip and numbered to 200/300

This will actually be a WEA steel

Not sure how long this thread will last either

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Not sure how long this thread will last either

Are we now allowed do threads for EverythingBlu releases as previously discussions and posts regarding them was not allowed on HDN
@digitalbabe
Has this changed

I'm aware of this and have been in contact with a mod about it. Still waiting for a definitive answer. In the meantime, sorry if I jumped the gun a little. People in charge, please delete if necessary. @Wreck @apsmith21

I'm aware of this and have been in contact with a mod about it. Still waiting for a definitive answer. In the meantime, sorry if I jumped the gun a little. People in charge, please delete if necessary. @Wreck @apsmith21

It don't bother me mate, but it's not up to me

It's hard to find out about them and I can google other sites but I can only see so much

• Thanks
Reactions: spass