spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
The video looses resolution/quality compared to in-hand, plus this lenticular is 60 lpi whereas the next one we show with slipcase is 100 lpi (the final) so will improve further.

Thanks,

EverythingBlu
Still looking forward to Hot Fuzz and The World's End. Personally, I'd really like "Paul" too but that's not part of the Cornetto Trilogy.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
Still looking forward to Hot Fuzz and The World's End. Personally, I'd really like "Paul" too but that's not part of the Cornetto Trilogy.
Paul is awesome. Who knows, but like you say, it is not part of the Cornetto Trilogy which is our focus for now, among our other titles in our short schedule before hopefully bringing to market something that does not have a SteelBook.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu

Even at this early stage it still looks better than the Dredd and Deadpool ones from FA tbh
Agreed. But saying that, even some of Zavvi's recent lenti's (e.g. Hulk) are better than FAC's Dredd and Deadpool :LOL:

NB: this isn't a criticism aimed toward @EverythingBlu btw :) I can't seem to watch it in HD on my phone so will just hope the lenti effect proves better in-hand which I'm sure it will :angel:

With lenticulars, as things in the foreground move left, the background moves right. With the background being blank, you literally can't compare the back to the front. The depth is only relevant to each character and they're basically next to each other

With lenticulars, as things in the foreground move left, the background moves right. With the background being blank, you literally can't compare the back to the front. The depth is only relevant to each character and they're basically next to each other
Yes. This is one tip we were given going forward. However, parts of the image such as Liz's arm & chain have no background to it, but is actually one of the best parts of the lenticular in relation to depth. Something we didn't expect.

Also, please note that depth is present for the entire bottom of the artwork, so the blood across the front and then several layers of depth for the zombies.

Thanks
EverythingBlu

Yes. This is one tip we were given going forward. However, parts of the image such as Liz's arm & chain have no background to it, but is actually one of the best parts of the lenticular in relation to depth. Something we didn't expect.

Also, please note that depth is present for the entire bottom of the artwork, so the blood across the front and then several layers of depth for the zombies.

Thanks
EverythingBlu
I believe you. It looks good for what it is. For future reference, pick art where the thing furthest in the foreground, has the background directly behind it. For example, the sword in Novamedia's Guardians B. It looks great!

Reactions: EverythingBlu
EverythingBlu, Will the Spines of Hot Fuzz and World's End align with Sean of the Dead steelbook itself?

By this I mean will the Universal logo and Blu Ray logo be orientated in same direction and be situated in the same location on the other two steelbooks? - So they look like a set (like the Harry Potter or Star Wars steelbooks)?

Hey folks make sure you pop on over to the Everything Blu Suggestion thread and vote for your favorite movie you'd like to see in a premium packaging in the poll. In a couple of weeks we are going to pull all the poll votes except the top ten and have folks revote to see which ones make supreme leaders. Go Here :thumbs: