spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Seven days to go, seven days to go...

With payday on the 25th and dispatch on the 28th, what an exciting week next week shall be (well realistically a weekend will be muddled up in it too) :thumbs:

With the dispatch on the 28th If they only use 2nd Class for us people in the UK we will not see it untill atleast after the bank holiday :( I'm guessing Wednesday / Thursday.

With the dispatch on the 28th If they only use 2nd Class for us people in the UK we will not see it untill atleast after the bank holiday :( I'm guessing Wednesday / Thursday.

I believe EB are not going to use Royal Mail for the UK...Probably Herpes...Delivery a few days after Bank holiday Monday I expect

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
Hermes?! I hope they're gonna be mega nuclear bomb proof because if Hermes can damage them, they will!! Terrible terrible company and the worst excuse for a courier company.
Agree with everything you said. In addition there is no way to contact them . After 3 failed deliveries they just send the package back to the sender. Good luck to anyone who works during the day and therefore not at home. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM A COMPANY THAT USES HERMES. Are you listening @EverythingBlu