spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
The release date is sooner than I thought, some reason I had the end of April down as release

Can't wait to get this in hand

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Lenti doesn't look anything special IMO (compared to the standards you've set already of course :p !)

Not much movement from what I can see and what's the back artwork about? I know they throw records in the movie (for about 1 min). Not sure it warrants it's own back cover though.

I just feel like the lenti is a missed opportunity overall and could have been a lot better. (The actual lenti art is already used on the inside of the steelbook).

I'll try and grab a full slip when I have funds though :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
Lenti doesn't look anything special IMO (compared to the standards you've set already of course :p !)

Not much movement from what I can see and what's the back artwork about? I know they throw records in the movie (for about 1 min). Not sure it warrants it's own back cover though.

I just feel like the lenti is a missed opportunity overall and could have been a lot better. (The actual lenti art is already used on the inside of the steelbook).

Got loads of depth Lenticulars in my collection showing zero movement.

Hello,

We think the back artwork is perfect. It's a little more than 1 minute, it's an entire scene really and also the whole movie has an amazing soundtrack which also relates to the artwork well. Everybody knows the Vinyl record throwing scene.

As for the front artwork, yes it is used in the inner artwork, although zoomed, but its very fitting for the edition. Also, there was only so much artwork we had to use with this one and with the amount of originality we have created, we think it works very well.

Thanks for your input of course.

EverythingBlu

I've put in an order for a full slip. But it was only afterwards I realised that I had purchased it without creating an account.

Is this normal @EverythingBlu? The order seems to have gone through as normal. I got a confirmation email and all.

I've since set up an account and can see it my order history now........

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
I've put in an order for a full slip. But it was only afterwards I realised that I had purchased it without creating an account.

Is this normal @EverythingBlu? The order seems to have gone through as normal. I got a confirmation email and all.

I've since set up an account and can see it my order history now........
Hello,

Please contact [email protected] with your order number and will make sure everything is correct. Yes, you can place an order as a guest so everything should have worked fine.

Thanks
EverythingBlu

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012