spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Lets ask the question, has anyone in the UK has had a dispatch or received theirs yet?
Not yet but I'm hopeful it may still ship this month.
I don't care when it arrives as long as it gets here in one piece, already got several SOTD steels so it's not like I'm desperate to watch it or anything.

Not yet but I'm hopeful it may still ship this month.
I don't care when it arrives as long as it gets here in one piece, already got several SOTD steels so it's not like I'm desperate to watch it or anything.

No one is desperate to watch it. People just want what they paid for. Looks like Wednesday 31st May last opportunity to hit the June month

Reactions: Flloydo
So far it doesnt appear to be a very balanced way of shipping these out in regards to destination. They are not done by order number, but international buyers appear to have priority than UK buyers from a UK based retailer. Interesting...

Nothing against anyone outside the UK (people who know me on here know im not like that at all)

But it's so very odd that barely anyone in the uk has had a dispatch but yet the guys across the pond are already receiving theirs - I know i said this yesterday but there is something extremely fishy about this IMO

Still no f*cking dispatch and it's now been over a week

I received mine yesterday took 4 days to arrive and came undamaged which was good nice release shame about the gap in the blubox and both slips unsealed.

Amazing that it had taken longer to get to you, a member in the uk compared to 2 days for US members. :wacky:

There is a reason why EB would focus priority on international orders. That reason I do not know. But everything these days are done for a reason.
You could say that they randomly picked out a handful and the lucky ones are from international buyers. True that could be a possibility. Anything is possible. But for me to accept that, very unlikely.
The fact is none of these are shipped in order, and nearly all UK buyers have yet to receive a dispatch is very strange indeed.
Can you imagine Zavvi dispatching internationally buyers who receive theirs before UK buyers?
You would think it would be easier to organise the shipments in two phases, UK mainland and international. Logistically it would be much easier to ship a bulk of UK buyers first in one go, and then focus on all the different countries. However whatever reason EB have decided to go through and favour all or most the international shipments first

I'm not overly fussed either on this release anymore: My order number is #1144, ordered on the day at 7:32pm, still unfulfilled...:woot:

Seriously though, I'm being patient and understand others opinion and frustration in questioning the shipping logistics here.:thumbs:

I would have thoughts approximately 144 orders in it would have been dispatched within 7 working days. Appears to be random lottery with bias to US rather than UK. Certainly isn't being done alphabetically by country, town or name, methinks IMO.

Not sure, but has anyone commented on the individual items being delivered or have they all been One Clicks so far?

Cheers

Thought I read some say 2 days

Maybe my marbles have finally gone walkies
I think one of the members from New York said they got theirs in 2 days. I got my shipping notice 5/20 and it arrived 5/26. I'd guess my order didn't truly go out until Monday, so I'm in the same boat as @howarmat. Not surprising, as we're only a couple hours drive apart.

Shipping was £13.71, which is about what I'd expect to pay to send something to the U.K. via USPS. Still, it makes me appreciate that 99p @lgans316-special from the big Z even more. :woot:

Reactions: Flloydo
Frustration = curiosity. This retailer has opened themselves up to very questionable decisions and right now they are under the microscope.
Curiosity such as why these delays, why were the unique metal cards replaced with crappy plastic ones 3 weeks before release date on the second delay? Why arent the individual steels shrink wrapped in the box? Why aren't the orders shipped in order? If they are randomly picked why is most of the International buyers favoured? Why are the packages shipped so slowly? Why was member hounded dozen times to give feedback?? Why the complete silence @EverythingBlu? All this smells like rat's arse to me. I've got to the stage I could not care less anymore and I will continue poking my nose in until they EB start pulling their weight together. All these questions builds a picture. It's not about frustration, as a customer I want answers to this all. I hope for EB sake they don't go bust and they can find enough cash flow to ship the remaining orders out.

I think one of the members from New York said they got theirs in 2 days. I got my shipping notice 5/20 and it arrived 5/26. I'd guess my order didn't truly go out until Monday, so I'm in the same boat as @howarmat. Not surprising, as we're only a couple hours drive apart.

Shipping was £13.71, which is about what I'd expect to pay to send something to the U.K. via USPS. Still, it makes me appreciate that 99p @lgans316-special from the big Z even more. :woot:
Yes USPS shipping price which is first class international and not the price you pay for courier shipping.

Cheers,

I knew shipping was more for out of uk buyers anyway and makes sense for obvious reasons but it's like hdn sending all shipments out or an item from the US and us receiving them all before you guys, wouldn't make sense but strange things do happen

Ahh don't tell lgans that! Hahha kidding. He's very right with that