spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Well, I can be a patient man, and I was initially fine with the delays, but this is taking the p**s !

Funny how I haven't seen EB commenting on here like they usually do.....

The delay in dispatch is ridiculous, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time, but improvements must be made next time round.....

The guy in the video knows the EverythingBlu team? Lucky that he ended up with one of signed cards, eh?

Nothing more than complete advertising for EB. The uploader was probably given it free and straight away to put the review on you tube and boost the international sales. The fact he knows him as well (Ben, everythingblu) I smell another rat.

I'm giving them until Friday next week to dispatch. If no luck then will fire off some emails just to show that I tried to resolve this with the seller. If nothing or the very least a response then I will file the claim with my bank. From then there be no turning back to support EB and their future projects.

they did say it would be done by end of the weekend....today is only saturday

It's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, which can slow everything down as a lot of places are closed or have reduced staff.

I dont blame people for getting annoyed. If nothing has been dispatched today then I doubt anything will until tuesday at the earliest.