spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
It is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, which can slow everything down as a lot of places are closed or have reduced staff. I dont really blame people for getting annoyed. If nothing has been dispatched today then I doubt anything will until tuesday at the earliest.

Especially with Hermes they don't pick up on Sunday and obviously on Bank hoilday Monday so it will be Tuesday.

I would be amazed if this was boxed and dropped by EB on Sunday. With holidays closed for business on Monday they have a few days to catch their breath and they might as well begin considering the worse, claims and chargebacks. We all know you are reading these forums EB and I have absolutely no issue to voice my opinions here whether you agree or disagree with my feedback.

So you better start getting your act together and sort out these issues which my best bet is a cash flow problem. You reputation is tarnished and you are now under the complete microscope. Every single day that goes by with no developments you will sink deeper in the water until your ship can't float anymore. So rewind back 2 months ago everyone was praising EB. Fast forward 2 months a majority of us are now considering claims and chargebacks and most probably cease to have any further involvement except a few. What a complete mess. I doubt the few that got theirs first can support and outweigh the hundreds that are missing out to buy and support on your next release/exclusive.

Your whole reputation and business is on the line and the problem won't go away. Sort it out please.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Dirk69
Right we have holiday here. Going by what was stated they will hopefully have everything packed and out the door and into the delivery service arms by Tuesday. It would be the same here. I often package stuff and drop it off sundays. It will get picked up by the service Monday obviously if no holiday

Right we have holiday here. Going by what was stated they will hopefully have everything packed and out the door and into the delivery service arms by Tuesday. It would be the same here. I often package stuff and drop it off sundays. It will get picked up by the service Monday obviously if no holiday

Are you going to continue support them until they go bust?

Especially with Hermes they don't pick up on Sunday and obviously on Bank hoilday Monday so it will be Tuesday.

I was reading on the website that they can drop them off at the drop off point. But the parcel isn't going to be moving but at least we know it's in a box, not moving, but will be. Right now we are left in the dark with generic updates once in a blue moon with no responses to anyones emails.

Are you going to continue support them until they go bust?
I just dont get some of you guys that keep posting your angry messages over and over. The last contact was they would have them done over the weekend, like I said its only saturday which isnt the end of the weekend! They said they would start shipping on the 19th and be sent out in batches which is basically what has happened from what I can tell. Could they be faster? Sure! But its not like its a big company so I dont expect a thousand packages to be shipped immediately.

its a holiday weekend and I wouldnt spend it worrying over little things like this I would be out enjoying my extra time off

I just dont get some of you guys that keep posting your angry messages over and over. The last contact was they would have them done over the weekend, like I said its only saturday which isnt the end of the weekend! They said they would start shipping on the 19th and be sent out in batches which is basically what has happened from what I can tell. Could they be faster? Sure! But its not like its a big company so I dont expect a thousand packages to be shipped immediately.

We post the same messages so EB can wake up and smell the coffee!! Or should we just sit here in silence and think everything is about as good as it gets. That's you been from day one. How about make some EB fanboy shirts in your spare time now you have your package?

We post the same messages so EB can wake up and smell the coffee!! Or should we just sit here in silence and think everything is about as good as it gets. That's you been from day one. How about make some EB fanboy shirts in your spare time now you have your package?
lol maybe i will and send you one :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
I really do hope they get them dont and out the door and everyone has tracking numbers by end of weekend. It would be ashame if they have more issues.

The product is very nice and well worth the wait IMO

• Thanks
Reactions: Dirk69
I just dont get some of you guys that keep posting your angry messages over and over.

I just dont get some of you guys that keep posting and telling people who spent their money how to react. As consumers they are well within their right to vent at the poor service and communication.

When things go well these threads are full of praise and people are not advised to reduce their postive responses. So I am unsure why people with a poor experience should be advised not to discuss it.

its a holiday weekend and I wouldnt spend it worrying over little things like this I would be out enjoying my extra time off

Posting from my mobile, with friends after watching the FA cup. Not worried, my money is gone regardless of whether I get the steel or not. I will think twice before ordering from EB in future though.

Why am I angry? Well I'm not happy for quite a few reasons.
  1. No metal numbered card, now plastic. Was told they didn't look that good while I proved that they can be by what HDN put out a couple of years ago with their metal cards.
  2. Next was the change in the hand from the white foil to no foil and just red. Both of these things were selling points for me upon prerelease. So that means I'm not getting what I originally paid for.
  3. Then the next thing to find out was that the box/shelf doesn't fit the two steels correctly and is too big.
  4. Then the fact that the two steelbooks are not sealed. Big No No in my book.
  5. Next is the lack of communication on here, a lot of us don't visit Facebook/twitter all that often and on top of that EB is not one of my followed groups so how are we suppose to know what's going on if EB doesn't come in here and let us know.
  6. Next is the non communication from the support email that they provided.
So yeah I'm disappointed and royally turned off and I will not do business with them ever (and I mean E V E R again).

Hi folks, just a reminder that per our terms and rules policy, personal attacks are not allowed. Anyone that crosses the line on this thread, will be first thread banned for 24 hours, and then on the second offense, banned from the site for a week if it continues.

I understand the disappointment that comes with delays and a product that perhaps might not meet your expectations. However, let's not personally attack folks with insults, etc.

Thanks

Thanks for confirming. I thought my tone, curiosity and frustration was above the bar. No probs I will continue to poke my nose in until @EverythingBlu sorts this out :p
No not really, I mean look at my complaint, it's pretty point blank but hey it's how I feel right now. No worries though, maybe a little concerned but hey it is what it is. :confused:

So glad I cancelled my order in Feb. To their credit I got a refund very quickly. I would be totally annoyed if I was waiting for my box. Unsealed copies is unacceptable and should have been made aware when people were ordering.

Anyhoo this thread is a fun read.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
So glad I cancelled my order in Feb. To their credit I got a refund very quickly. I would be totally annoyed if I was waiting for my box. Unsealed copies is unacceptable and should have been made aware when people were ordering.

Anyhoo this thread is a fun read.
I'm fairly certain they mentioned that they intended to sell the BluBox with an outer seal and J-card, but no seal on the individual copies. I think a few people expressed their dissatisfaction with that, but not much stink was raised at the time, which I suppose is why they kept on with their original plans. It seems nearly unanimous that we'd all prefer the individual releases to be sealed as well. I crack open all my steels, but it does take out a bit of the fun having them unwrapped from the start.

EDIT: And this thread is turning a bit Lord of the Flies. :ohno: :LOL:

Last edited: