spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
My Hermes tracking updated this morning from delivery due today, to delivery now due tomorrow!!! :rofl:
@BluSteel2012
When did you place your order was it on January 6th or did you pre order after January 6th
I pre ordered when it went live to pre order on January 06, 2017
I not got a despatch email yet and my order status is still showing Unfulfilled

I would have though you been based in Rep of Ireland both are orders would have been sent same time

Hermies it depends on the dilivery driver .

Me I'm happy to wait . I know what QUALITY the Killer Klowns is .

I will probably skip the Mummy and others .

DEFFINATELY WILL GET MY PAWS On A Hot Fuzz Box and maybe one to open :) .

Haters gonna hate , people deal with situations diffrently .

Thats the great thing about why we like the stuff we do.

Some happy to wait , others not .

Being patient shows the LOVE FOR The product . 8 Months Blufans Pacific Rim 9 for John Wick FA . YEAH I CAN WAIT :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Hermies it depends on the dilivery driver .

Me I'm happy to wait . I know what QUALITY the Killer Klowns is .

I will probably skip the Mummy and others .

DEFFINATELY WILL GET MY PAWS On A Hot Fuzz Box and maybe one to open :) .

Haters gonna hate , people deal with situations diffrently .

Thats the great thing about why we like the stuff we do.

Some happy to wait , others not .

Being patient shows the LOVE FOR The product . 8 Months Blufans Pacific Rim 9 for John Wick FA . YEAH I CAN WAIT :) .

Scary I don't wana argue or anything like that but being patient don't mean you have more love for a product

When money is involved and you pay day one you only have so much time for help if something does go wrong.

And there is so much that could go wrong like the company could have financial problems and not being able to get money back, constant delays making your window smaller for making claims if something goes wrong and they are only some examples. Key word examples,

And when a company is quite happy to talk to customers on forums and then all of a sudden goes quiet, and minimal reporting on dispatches and no replies to emails then it worries people

It's not even to do with haters going to hate either.

I've said all along I'll give them the slack and benefit of the doubt as they are new to this and although they did do killer klowns this is a different league with higher print run, wea (even though it's just the old art but vertical), more goodies, a hard box etc but with lack of communication, clear as day only a small number being sent out in over a week I personally was getting very wound up about it all and have every right to voice my opinion on it like everyone else does who's worried about what might happen to their money and/or product

I've already said to them I want to continue to support them on here and in a email but they need to sort their sh*t out first.
It's not even about having to wait because of a delay. Apparenltly the product is complete so why aren't customers getting shipping notices by EB?.
That causes fear and theories being thrown around because it's very odd that only a small number have been sent in 9 days. Very odd

Those theories may be wrong about financial issues etc but they are valid theories because of the scenario

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
@Flloydo

I take the lack of forum interaction as pushing to get the copys out for dilivery .

I have limited experience of this and it is a logistical HELL at times that I love doing .

I dont find it odd at all Honey .

I only popped in and thought I would put my perspective on it all .

I am happy to wait , my choice alone :) .

Same as anyone who is unhappy that is thire choice .

I have no worry at all MY Box Set will arrive when it comes :) .

I think it's a bit premature to hear terms like 'financial problems' and 'ponzi schemes' bandied about.

Where is the basis of these claims coming from? Why is there a reason to think the company have financial problems just because a two man operation have delays in shipping?

As far as I'm aware Everything Blu has been operating long before this exclusive.....

Look at all the cost cutting corners they have taken. How hard is it to ship them out? I've packed 100 boxes from my home in 2 days easily. It's not rocket science is it.

Once i receive my copy of this, i dont think i will be ordering from EB until i see a vast improvement.

Cant beleive i paid for this in January and we are in June next week and i still dont have it. I was ok with the first delay, the second delay irriated me a little bit but i decided to cut them some slack. But then to still not receive a dispatch message, over a week after release...... its taking the p*** a little bit.

Just my two scents :)

@Flloydo

I take the lack of forum interaction as pushing to get the copys out for dilivery .

I have limited experience of this and it is a logistical HELL at times that I love doing .

I understand what your saying completely but They are sending out an extremely small amount each day if that.

GB hosts from all forums are much better at this and they have day/night jobs

And again I've expressed that they don't need to be sitting on this forum or any forum all day answering questions

It will take 10 mins max to pop onto all forums with a small update every 2 days. That's not a big ask. If other GB hosts can then they can too

That will ease peoples minds a lot more. Not saying everyone will still be happy but it's a worry of people minds instead of complete silence

Plus I had to comment on the more patient shows the love for the product. If anything it's the other way round

And yeah there have been delays before with stuff I get that too but I guarantee people expressed their thoughts on that in those threads too

I was the same with John wick, only difference with me was I don't buy many FAC and wanted to combine with other orders so I had complete trust in Karel holding my package after the delays because of the trust he has built up over the years doing that. If anything went wrong with my order when I received it I knew Karel would of been there to help but in honesty we know very little about EB and what they can do.
Ok killer klowns went smoothly as far as I'm aware but that was a fraction in terms of numbers compared to this

Your perspective is always welcome scary, you know that but the defence on EB this time round won't help them in the future. They need to be told so that can improve in the future.

If everyone stayed silent on the matter then they would think they are doing a good job and this would continue with other releases

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
The words 'Patience' and waiting for the 'Perfect' product no longer exists

Patience only existed on the first and (with the benefit of the doubt) second delay.
The word Perfect only existed on the first and (with the benefit of the doubt) second delay.

To all the patient buyers and all the EB fanboys, it's not about being patient, and waiting for the 'perfect' product, or waiting for it to arrive on my door....
Those words to describe no longer mean anything,

They have locked our money from January and the million dollar question is:
What on earth are EB actually doing?

• All the products are made, done and dusted with controversial cost cutting measures. If you want more info on that, go back and read all the previous posts.
  • All the correct size boxes for Hardbox, single/singles, HB + singles should have been ordered.
  • All the bubble wrap, packaging materials should already be ready.
  • All the addresses, destinations are already provided on payment.
  • There are no combined orders.
  • There are no other in stock products.
  • Every single order has been paid.
  • What are they doing??
  • How can I trust and be confident with them on my next purchase??
They have months and months to prepare for this alone. But somewhere during the process something has clearly gone wrong.
  • It's not about 'haters being haters'.
  • It's not about being patient or waiting for the perfect product.
  • The delays, the cost cutting measures, the silence, the extremely slow dispatch all builds a picture that something has gone wrong. All these pointers all direct me to one thing. Financial issues, plain and simple. Of course I cannot prove it. No one can prove any theories but with information I have I have every confidence to suggest that. If I am wrong, I be quite happily to admit I am wrong and apologise.
If I can box 50 packages a day easily, 10 min for one parcel and I am being very generous with the time, whilst having a full time job, family, and not even my job, and even writing the addresses in ink then anyone can do it..
It's not difficult, doesn't require much intelligence. It's boring and repetitive but thats the job.
There are no more excuses to give and that explains why EB is silent, not because he is busy concentrating, not because he's too busy coordinating shipping, simply because there is nothing for Ben Hope (EverythingBlu) to say. If I am wrong @EverythingBlu come here and tell me I am wrong? Until then the whole thing is a complete rat's arse from Day 1.

There are 24 hours in a day, if they are pushing out packages 8 hours of that they have plenty of time to make one (1) five minute break during the day to come on here and give all of us one post bringing all of us in the know. No need to answer any questions but an update to the whole situation...YES!
Just saying is all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Some of the comments in this thread are seriously embarrassing. They are a brand new company trying to do something for the market and especially the UK that hasn't until now been done before in the UK, a quality premium steelbook product. Of course they are going to make mistakes and learn as they go, thats life and very few companies start off perfect. If all they can manage is 5 or so a day for whatever reasons then thats what they will do. You lot sound like they should just be slaves to you, no breaks, feedback all the way etc, thats all just utter nonsense! Anyone thats worked in the higher end of business will know that if you constantly pester and demand information then that WILL DELAY them doing other things like getting your package out!!! especially if they are a small company with very few staff. They aren't Amazon.

I'm guessing they have even less people working than any of the Asian companies you constantly praise! Well lets look at them shall we....

NOVA, terrible start, with a site you could barely order from, it crashed 3 times before anyone could get Marvel titles, Paypal problems, and then they had to basically start a whole new site due to problems.

Blufans, I paid for many first wave Marvel titles 6 months in advance of receiving anything. Quality control is bad with very few people ever getting perfect steels.

Yet many constantly praise them to death, when the reality is they are just as bad, and they have both been going a while now. Nova has improved vastly since then although I still prefer the GB route for them. Blufans quality control hasn't improved at all, I've yet to receive a perfect steel from them and I have many!

So get off your high horses, they are a new small company and judging by the pics shown have made a stunning looking product. Yes things could be streamlined and I'm guessing they will be making notes along the way to make other improvements, but its not easy starting a small business in fact in the UK its damned near impossible with the rules and rates they have to obay and pay. They have done superbly so far and I hope to see more releases from them. They aren't slaves, they are people and some of the comments here are shocking. I'll be very surprised if in the future they will be so open and forthcoming with this site because I don't see anyone trying to calm things. just a baying mob!

Some of the comments in this thread are seriously embarrassing. They are a brand new company trying to do something for the market and especially the UK that hasn't until now been done before in the UK, a quality premium steelbook product. Of course they are going to make mistakes and learn as they go, thats life and very few companies start off perfect. If all they can manage is 5 or so a day for whatever reasons then thats what they will do. You lot sound like they should just be slaves to you, no breaks, feedback all the way etc, thats all just utter nonsense! Anyone thats worked in the higher end of business will know that if you constantly pester and demand information then that WILL DELAY them doing other things like getting your package out!!! especially if they are a small company with very few staff. They aren't Amazon.

I'm guessing they have even less people working than any of the Asian companies you constantly praise! Well lets look at them shall we....

NOVA, terrible start, with a site you could barely order from, it crashed 3 times before anyone could get Marvel titles, Paypal problems, and then they had to basically start a whole new site due to problems.

Blufans, I paid for many first wave Marvel titles 6 months in advance of receiving anything. Quality control is bad with very few people ever getting perfect steels.

Yet many constantly praise them to death, when the reality is they are just as bad, and they have both been going a while now. Nova has improved vastly since then although I still prefer the GB route for them. Blufans quality control hasn't improved at all, I've yet to receive a perfect steel from them and I have many!

So get off your high horses, they are a new small company and judging by the pics shown have made a stunning looking product. Yes things could be streamlined and I'm guessing they will be making notes along the way to make other improvements, but its not easy starting a small business in fact in the UK its damned near impossible with the rules and rates they have to obay and pay. They have done superbly so far and I hope to see more releases from them. They aren't slaves, they are people and some of the comments here are shocking. I'll be very surprised if in the future they will be so open and forthcoming with this site because I don't see anyone trying to calm things. just a baying mob!

WELL SAID FLOWER .

I AGREE WITH Every single word you have typed .

GOOD ON YA SIR :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
What confounds me about this whole thing is shipping....we have been very understanding about the delays..stuff happens. But if I'm running this operation I'm making damn sure the shipping is happening lightning fast...I'm making sure I have all supplies & I hire help...even if I lose money...it's critical to impress my customers somehow if I want to make this work. From Facebook on Thursday...a large amount of tracking numbers tomorrow. Don't see any evidence that happened. All shipped by the end of the weekend. That remains to be seen. If I don't have a shipping notice by Tuesday morning the I open a case with PayPal. I think they're just overwhelmed & will shortly be out of business.

I'm making damn sure the shipping is happening lightning fast...I'm making sure I have all supplies & I hire help...even if I lose money

No, thats how a new small business fails. If they loose money on such a scale they have no capital to then continue with the next product. You've clearly never ran a business. In these current times loosing money like that means no more business. I've often waited months on receiving items through GB's and Asian companies, I don't feel the need to bash them for that, I'm not a child I can wait till it arrives because I know it will at some point. The more money they make starting out even if that means a slower service can then be spent steamlining as they go. Thats how a small company builds, not by loosing money just to "impress" anyone!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
@Flloydo

Patience is a virtue fellow ninja, keep preaching it...i myself get impatient at times but it's not like we aren't going to get the steels

Reactions: Scary Hair
Reading some of these comments defending a new business is absolutely rediculous. And yes my parents run a business so I know from experience this is BS and what it takes to open and run a new successful business. Doesn't answer the question at all the defenders of EB - What on earth are they doing?

There are 24 hours in a day, if they are pushing out packages 8 hours of that they have plenty of time to make one (1) five minute break during the day to come on here and give all of us one post bringing all of us in the know. No need to answer any questions but an update to the whole situation...YES!
Just saying is all.

Wasn't dealing with logistics of a huge release the reason that was given for one of the delays?