spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Reading some of these comments defending a new business is absolutely rediculous. And yes my parents run a business so I know from experience this is BS and what it takes to open and run a new successful business. Doesn't answer the question at all the defenders of EB - What on earth are they doing?
they are shipping our orders.. plain and simple, annoyingly delayed? yes, maddening? yes, every negative words we can think of? yes, i'm not a fanboy of any retailer, but i guess i just have more patience and more open-minded.. relax it will come..

they are shipping our orders.. plain and simple, annoyingly delayed? yes, maddening? yes, every negative words we can think of? yes, i'm not a fanboy of any retailer, but i guess i just have more patience and more open-minded.. relax it will come..

Shipping orders, really? :rofl::rofl:

FA , Blufans , Nova repeated delays everyone swoons even now .

They had thire start up glitches nothing new , the world got faster and civility was left behind in the dust :-(

Said what I needed to now :) .
What you say about the other retailers is true BUT .
if you go back and read the posts in those threads when there were delays there are dozens and dozens of pages of posts complaining about the delays with worse language than in this thread.

If people are swooning over those retailers now it's because they have proven themselves since then time and again.

Why should Everything Blu escape similar criticism.

I DON'T GIVE ANYONE A FREE RIDE.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and sunnyx
What you say about the other retailers is true BUT .
if you go back and read the posts in those threads when there were delays there are dozens and dozens of pages of posts complaining about the delays with worse language than in this thread.

If people are swooning over those retailers now it's because they have proven themselves since then time and again.

Why should Everything Blu escape similar criticism.

I DON'T GIVE ANYONE A FREE RIDE.

I was not going to reply however , thire was a day once upon a time here when such aggression
Was frowned upon as it would perhaps frighten Lukers / newbies .

A prime example of WHY I hardly post anymore .

Thire are ways of dealing with situations as an adult .

Agression and bluster is not mine .

Dignaty , Calm and patience is how I prefer to carry myself .

HAVE A GREAT Long weekend sweetheart :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
My order has disappeared, apparently signed for by someone I don't know. Just sent a message to EB, hopefully they resolve it quickly and offer RM delivery in the future.
that truly sucks...hopefully its a mistake and the person that signed for it will realize it and get it to you. We have similar problems with post here in the US. They now have a GPS location everytime a package is scanned/delivered for so they know what house got the incorrect package

So was this dispatched? What does tracking say before it was signed?

Dispatched on the first day at 9.30am, delivered this Saturday to someone random. Checked the tracking details after noticing and Hermes had the wrong address, I've been there 6 times in the last 2 days to see if it went to that address but can't get anyone to answer the door.

I've checked the details in my account and I definitely gave the right address.

@Scary Hair I'd hardly call @StifflersDad post full of aggression? Obviously our views of levels of aggression are vastly different. However, like you have said plenty of times that's your opinion and this is mine.

As I'm sure you're aware members are aloud to express their own opinions and are more than entitled to vent about this. As I've said previously, seeing EB spend the time on Facebook to update members of their group then an extra minute or two to post here to update members about current progress is not too much to ask. Ben has not got to answer every single question being asked as we all know he's very busy and I'm sure everyone appreciates that. As their first major release they will learn from their mistakes for their next one.

If it was deemed too aggressive then it would be deleted.

However, shame you don't post here as much anymore as I've noticed your lack of activity here but I know you have priorities elsewhere now.

Last edited:
that truly sucks...hopefully its a mistake and the person that signed for it will realize it and get it to you. We have similar problems with post here in the US. They now have a GPS location everytime a package is scanned/delivered for so they know what house got the incorrect package

I think it might have their address on it though so they wouldn't know where to bring it. Been round there a few times but no one is answering the door.

Reactions: howarmat
When did the lenti sell out?

I doubt it has, last time I checked there were A TON still available for both versions, full slips is still at almost the same number, so either it's an error or maybe they intentionally took the lenti down for whatever reason (my first guess would be a distribution deal of some kind).

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I think it might have their address on it though so they wouldn't know where to bring it. Been round there a few times but no one is answering the door.

So Hermes just left it to your neighbour to sign on your behalf? You should had at least received a card or something to say where it was left.

So Hermes just left it to your neighbour to sign on your behalf? You should had at least received a card or something to say where it was left.

I haven't received any cards from them, I'd left my postbox open with a note asking them to leave the parcel in there and close the padlock, so I don't think they even came to my building. I live at flat 3, number 9, tracking shows flat 3, number 1. They're not answering their buzzer and the main door of the building is locked, so I can't get in to knock at their flat door.

I haven't received any cards from them, I'd left my postbox open with a note asking them to leave the parcel in there and close the padlock, so I don't think they even came to my building. I live at flat 3, number 9, tracking shows flat 3, number 1. They're not answering their buzzer and the main door of the building is locked, so I can't get in to knock at their flat door.
Looks like someone has nicked it if they aren't going to return it to you.

That's EB's problem. They chose the courier which IMO Royal Mail is much better suited for these packages. They will have to send you a replacement. Good luck waiting on that.

Reactions: hoppusdelonge