Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #27) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Sleeping Beauty
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

full01.jpg
full02.jpg
full03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also shipped. Been a good day. Lion king on its way, this on its way and managed to snag a guardians lenti. Happy days. Really hope Tarzan and snow White or one of them is changed to a January date. Expensive month

Under my account order info. it still says, Dispatch Date Est. 31/12/2014
Ignore that they never update the Est despatch date when release date changes always go by what the website listing has for release date
When its despatched it will show despatched date might take a few min after you get your despatch email

Reactions: antpic14
Didn't realize this was being slides despatched so soon :/

I canceled a bunch of orders early this morning due to a lack of funds and my heart stopped when I saw a whopping 7 Despatched email and a few "cancelation failed" emails.

:/ deep breath

I've pull my ****!ng debit card from the payment settings. Easier than canceling and getting a stupid failed notice.

Im in the Steelbook hole big time boys, I guess I'll have to dig myself out

how come peoples r shipping???i tried to cancel mine, got told i cant cancel it but on my account details it says awaiting stock pick etc so if they havent shipped it or my accounts shows its not processing how come i cant cancel.my lion king shipped today but now mention of this