Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #27) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Sleeping Beauty
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

full01.jpg
full02.jpg
full03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I don't think they are in the same league! :)
The BBY edition is one of the best steelbook releases, at least in my opinion.
That's what I believe too. The Zavvi version can make the BBY steel look even better! For me it makes sense to display them together. But, as far as hierarchy goes, BBY wins no doubt.

After the region error with Pinocchio, I'm worried that this is going to be Region B Locked. Can anyone please confirm region coding? I just watched Maleficent for the first time (loved it!) and am seriously jonesing for some Original Sleeping Beauty.

Already had this Despatched a few days ago. I hope I get it on Monday...it is going to sit well with my Best Buy Exclusive Lenticular Slipcover. So If its region locked, not a problem as I have the BB edition. If it is Region Free, Ill return the BB Amaray, simple ;)

Very nice to see that the latest round of Disney steels have art on the discs again. :thumbs:

And love love love the artwork on the front, back and inside of this. Well done! :drool:

I'm surprised this one has a colored border, as the newer Disney titles seemed to get this treatment and not the original Disney classics.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry