Digibook Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 (Blu-ray Digibook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 4, 2012
Wilmington, DE
Hi guys,

Target has an exclusive digibook for season 1 of Sleepy Hollow. It wasn't really advertised well in the circular so I figured I'd mention it here (please forgive me if this has been posted already). If you are planning to purchase this, please be aware that the dvd and blu-ray versions are almost identical. The only way to tell them apart is by looking at the back of the J-card. :thumbs:

front.jpg back.jpg

Wow, that's awesome! I was just at Target in Canada and they didn't have it, so I guess this is a US exclusive only. Like Andy, I'm also wondering what the size of it is...

Both DVD and blu ray versions are G2 :thumbs:

Both versions are the same size so if you decide to purchase this, make sure to check the back of the J-card so you get the version you want. And it goes without saying the DVD is cheaper than the blu ray edition.

Last edited:
Both DVD and blu ray versions are G2 :thumbs:

Both versions are the same size so if you decide to purchase this, make sure to check the back of the J-card so you get the version you want. And it goes without saying the DVD is cheaper then the blu ray edition.

The Bluray and DVD symbols are on the spines of the respective digibooks as well if you do not feel like looking at the back and for an easier answer...