Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Yes this will fit Terminator HD Zeta as well :)
That is great that you are doing protection
Just to let everyone know, the new slipcovers coming soon:-

The new re-sized SCF3 will be with us soon, this has been made 3mm taller to fit the Kimchi 'Skinny' Fullslips and some lenti's that did not fit originally.

SCF5 Dvd Size Slipcover (October 2016)

SCF6 Funko Pop Protector (October 2016)

SCF7 Filmarena Hardbox Slipcover (January 2017)

SCF8 New Oversized Fullslip case, to suit Mad Max Fury Road HD Zeta, Forrest Gump HD Zeta, Frozen Blufans UE and Jumbo Steelbooks (January 2017)
Any chance those Funko Box protector will fit The HDzeta Boxed sets for MAD MAX, INTERSTELLAR, PRIVATE RYAN, and The TERMINATORS?

That is great that you are doing protection

Any chance those Funko Box protector will fit The HDzeta Boxed sets for MAD MAX, INTERSTELLAR, PRIVATE RYAN, and The TERMINATORS?
Hi,

No the Funko are only 4 x 6" box protectors. Are all HDzeta box sets all the same size?

Anyone have any ideas of anymore cases we can make? We were going to make digibook cases but that seems like a mind field with all different sizes.

Are Diamond Luxe editions still being made in the US?

Hi,

No the Funko are only 4 x 6" box protectors. Are all HDzeta box sets all the same size?
The HDZETA Terminator Boxes and Mad Max Boxes are the same: Approx. 6"w x 7.5"h x 3.5"d
The HDzeta Private Ryan and Interstellar are slightly smaller: Approx. 5.75"w x 7.25"h x 3"d
Which means the latter would fit in the same case For the former with minimal loose room.
(The same would hold true for the Gladiator box, Amelie box, Breaking Bad box and Eternal Sunshine Box)

The HDZETA Terminator Boxes and Mad Max Boxes are the same: Approx. 6"w x 7.5"h x 3.5"d
The HDzeta Private Ryan and Interstellar are slightly smaller: Approx. 5.75"w x 7.25"h x 3"d
Which means the latter would fit in the same case For the former with minimal loose room.
(The same would hold true for the Gladiator box, Amelie box, Breaking Bad box and Eternal Sunshine Box)

So there is definately a market for this, I will purchase Mad Max Box so I can get the ball rolling :thumbs:

Anyone have any ideas of anymore cases we can make? We were going to make digibook cases but that seems like a mind field with all different sizes.

I know people have asked about cases that would fit the big steel cases for the likes of Band of Brothers, The Pacific, and the other big tins. (Back to The Future, Harry Potter (Spain))
I searched this out myself, so I know the dimensions for Band of Brothers tin is 7.25"h x 5.75"w x 1.75"d
The Back to the Future Tin is the same except it is 2.50"d.

So there is definately a market for this, I will purchase Mad Max Box so I can get the ball rolling :thumbs:
That's great!:thumbs: It seems a fair guess that this will be their standard size now. Since Mad Max was the same size as Terminator 1 and Genysis (and I'm sure the T3 &4).
And, like I said - the other boxes from Kimchi have the same slightly smaller dimensions as the Interstellar and Private Ryan so that is all good!:thumbs:
This is great! Thanks @KingSteelie for making this a going concern!:thumbs::)

That's great!:thumbs: It seems a fair guess that this will be their standard size now. Since Mad Max was the same size as Terminator 1 and Genysis (and I'm sure the T3 &4).
And, like I said - the other boxes from Kimchi have the same slightly smaller dimensions as the Interstellar and Private Ryan so that is all good!:thumbs:
This is great! Thanks @KingSteelie for making this a going concern!:thumbs::)

I have just purchase Mad Max HDzeta Box, so this should be a go ahead, maybe SCF9? I think we may confuse everyone with our numbers :LOL:

I have purchased Band of Brothers to check, I have been asked quite a few times for protectors for these, but was unsure of the market and I am presuming there will not be anymore tin box releases. We will think about this one :thumbs:

I have just purchase Mad Max HDzeta Box, so this should be a go ahead, maybe SCF9? I think we may confuse everyone with our numbers :LOL:

I have purchased Band of Brothers to check, I have been asked quite a few times for protectors for these, but was unsure of the market and I am presuming there will not be anymore tin box releases. We will think about this one :thumbs:
Looking forward to get the sleeves for the HDZETA boxes and the new SCF3 sleeves :)

I'm repeating my post here, in case is usefull for @KingSteelie or somebody else

These are some pics of HDZETA Terminator and Mad Max unsealed in SCF4, sorry for the pics quality, only the mobile was available

M7hpOZdl.jpg

LVie21Kl.jpg

ExgRWvIl.jpg

Fv1pvonl.jpg

nugDDEyl.jpg

Stickers transferred using the hairdryer method

HopOS5ml.jpg

And friend:

tGFZOOPl.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MRD and C.C. 95
Anyone have any ideas of anymore cases we can make?
This may be too small a thing - but there are the Blufans Triple Boxes that Include Big Hero 6, Guardians of The Galaxy, and Ant-Man on the way. The Blufans Boxes are 8.25"w x 6"h x 2.5"d
image.jpeg

And there are various Jumbo blu ray steelbooks like the new Harry Potter from Spain that is
7.5"h x 5.5"w x 1"d - I'm not sure if there is a standard size on these.
image.jpeg

I'm repeating my post here, in case is usefull for @KingSteelie or somebody else

These are some pics of HDZETA Terminator and Mad Max unsealed in SCF4, sorry for the pics quality, only the mobile was available

M7hpOZdl.jpg

LVie21Kl.jpg

ExgRWvIl.jpg

Fv1pvonl.jpg

nugDDEyl.jpg

Stickers transferred using the hairdryer method

HopOS5ml.jpg

And friend:

tGFZOOPl.jpg

They are too tight for SCF4, I tried to get my HDzeta Lenti A inside SCF4 and it would only fit by forcing it :-(

As far as I know, no more Diamond Luxe (NEO) cases have been made. Maybe they were too expensive to make. Anyhow I wouldn't bother making sleeves for just the few that were released.

As far as I know, no more Diamond Luxe (NEO) cases have been made. Maybe they were too expensive to make. Anyhow I wouldn't bother making sleeves for just the few that were released.
Huh. Y'know i didn't even notice they fell off the radar!:confused:
They were really trumpeting those with Batman (rerelease) and Interstellar...
Wonder what happened?