Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, no more Diamond Luxe (NEO) cases have been made. Maybe they were too expensive to make. Anyhow I wouldn't bother making sleeves for just the few that were released.

Yeah I agree, I would only make them if it was an ongoing concern. I bought The Green Mile, when they first came out and thought the artwork was lovely, the case being plastic was so easily scratched, would of been perfect for an SCF case.

Huh. Y'know i didn't even notice they fell off the radar!:confused:
They were really trumpeting those with Batman (rerelease) and Interstellar...
Wonder what happened?

Maybe they did not sell very well, I think they should of promoted them a bit more, it was nice to have something else to collect :thumbs:

Does anyone know what slipcovers either SCF1, SCF, SCF3 or SCF4 fit the Frozen Blufans editions?, apart from the else arna edition which will make a cover for.

No the steelbook is normal but they have effectively a steelbook protector over the top

This video shows them

Last edited:
No the steelbook is normal but they have effectively a steelbook protector over the top

This video shows them

SC6 fits perfect. (Without the outer case that GOT comes in, I don't know. But why would you jettison the outer case?)
Actually, the GOT case is ever so slightly wider (but really negligible amount).
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SC6 fits perfect. (Without the outer case that GOT comes in, I don't know. But why would you jettison the outer case?)
Actually, the GOT case is ever so slightly wider (but really negligible amount).

I don't know why anyone would throw that away, I would never think of doing that that's why I wondered which would fit with the outer box

Is that an open side not fully enclosed?

Reactions: C.C. 95
I was wondering if the scf4 would fit? I prefer the fully enclosed, does anyone have any they could try it?

From Steelbook central!! some great new slips on their way!! Most interesting is the slightly bigger SCF8 to fit the HDzeta's bigger lenti's not to mention their new boxsets!! as well as FilmArena's boxsets!!

Thank you for your email.

Yes we have already designed a new slipcover for the HDZeta releases, this will be the SCF8 which will be due early next yearJ

SCF5 will be our new dvd size cover which is due next month and SCF6 is our new funko pop cover. SCF7 will be made next year this will be our Filmarena Hardbox Cover. We are also looking to make a slipcover to protect the HD Zeta triple boxes as well.

We will have them made to fit the likes of Mad Max Fury Road lenti, Terminator and Forrest Gump steels. We will make them slightly larger to fi the Blufans UE edition which is a little thicker than the HD Zeta. These will also fit Jumbo steelbooks as well J

Thanks for your continued support and if you have any ideas for new covers, please let us know.

Kind Regards

So looks like:

SCF5: New DVD fully enclosed slip
SCF6: Funko Pop fully enclosed slip
SCF7: FilmArena hardbox full enclosed slip
SCF8: Larger (SCF4) for HDzeta/Blufans UE editions
SCF9: HDzeta boxset fully enclosed slip

Last edited: