[Note: full slip edition is approved by director Bong joon-ho]

e8esy3e4.jpg
Type C - Lenticular Slip Cover edition package - 666 copies
Snowpiercer Lentic Pack.jpg

1401727940643478.gif
<Lenticular effect>
99dzzb.gif
Old info:
Pre-order date: June 3rd, 2014 14:00 PM (as Korea time)
[Time Table]
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 2 June 2014, 22:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 01:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 06:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
Paris (France) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 05:00:00

Attachments

• ????A??_??????.jpg
    ????A??_??????.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 12,771
  • ????C??_??????.jpg
    ????C??_??????.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,777
  • Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10,670
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 837
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pictures!
Looks great. Glad I went for the lenti. Did not see what the fuss was for the full slip.
Can you check if the extras are in Korean without English subs?

Well I didn't order Type A haha... it was just too expensive. I think i'm going to open the Lenti - it was the one I really wanted. I thought it would sell out quickest, so that was the one I went for. Then saw the Full Slip was still available, so I ordered that too. In all fairness, I am keeping both, it's more the case of should I decide to sell or trade in the future, which one will hold more value sealed.

to be honest with you Both will hold their value, the thing with the Lenti is that picture has been used many times for the lenti, the Slip one I only ever seen in on the kimchi... but either will have similar value IMO... but this is not a release that will reach high resale prices like Frozen or Thor, they will not gain that great of a value. I'd say open the one that you want to see the most and enjoy it, after all part of collecting is to enjoy what we collect.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
re-read the bit of my original post where I said Choi had advised of type A delays as that basically answers ya question.

Oh I've known that Type A's Been delayed a couple of weeks but what I was wondering if those who get their order shipped with Type B and C did they as well order Type A ??? I ordered A,B,C and nothing shipped... that was my question, but someone answered and it makes sense that they are shipping only those who ordered type B and C

Can't wait to see someone crack this baby open!!!! Also curious as to if the English subtitles are possible to turn on to ONLY come on during Korean speaking parts, or if the only way to have English subs during that part is having them on the whole time.

It's not a deal breaker or anything, but it might mean I'll swap the disc out once it's released in North America.

Cheers, bluprint...it looks amazing.

Reactions: Bluprint