Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 5, 9 am UK time)
Price: £16.99
Note: Matte Varnish - Creative White Base - Emboss Spiderman & Title - Spot UV Spiderman

11324115-9844408892726331.JPG

11324115-9154408892843157.JPG
11324115-3464408892910441.JPG
11324115-1244408892948193.JPG

Honestly guys you'll have to show me someday how ye git these 'magic' codes te work fer you as this code HAS NEVER worked for me EVER. Which is a pity as it would have saved me a cool fiver just now...

The original release bonus disc never worked from day one for me, along with Spiderman 2, both discs were faulty aNd alot of people reported the same on amazon and various other sites so the 2012 re-release happened.

I thought I'd resist these, because I have the trilogy steelbook already. But my that's a nice-looking steel! (It's still going to have to come down in price before I can consider double-dipping, though.)

As for the movie, I like it and I also agree that it has problems. There's a lot of potential, if someone had access to all the footage and permission to do a new edit.

looks great, but the movie sucks big time

All the bad films get great steels

This looks the best out the raimi lot because of that back art but by far the worst spidey

I'll pick these 3 and the 2 Hmv versions when they all drop below £10

Even though Zavvi has failed on some of their lenti's, these have been GREAT, loved 1 & 2, can't wait for my 3 to show up, thanks for sharing....
It's not Zavvi who design or make the Lenticular Magnets :rofl:
Zavvi are just a retailer

SpiderMan are from Sony
Marvel/Disney are from Disney
Hulk films are from Universal

The Film Studio Distributors do the design and get a company to make them for them
This is why you see different quality between the lenticular magnets

They then provide these releases to retailers to sell
If the Disney Lenticular Steelbook had been Amazon or Hmv exclusive they would have been the same ones Zavvi was provided with

Sony releases both HMV and Zavvi exclusives are the same type of Lenticular Magnets

Last edited: