Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Whenever I get a notification from a thread I'm watching/have purchased from or see that thread hit the top of the list I expect something (anything) new presented to us... then click into it only to find a random comment. :rolleyes:

I shall continue to wait... :coffee:

I also realise the irony of my own comment!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Jan has said over at FAC Nation all beauty shots will be presented next week

Oh FFS first it was (last) Sunday, then this week, now next week?

:(

In other news I’ve just finished watching this in 4K and the picture is just stunning, probably the best 4K disc I own (definitely better than the likes of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Wonder Woman)

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
@carllenc if I wanted to get Spider-Man 5B and the Aliens: Covenant Steelbook, would I be able to do that using the group buy for Spider-Man and ... ?

For Spider-Man E5 B 3D Unnumbered (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy Still Open but can close at any time, so I would recommend not to wait to long to decide.

For Alien Covenant unfortunately the Group Buys have been closed for a while now so for this release you will have to purchase for another source.
Film Arena: Sold Out for E1, E2 and E3 // E4 + E5 Still Available from FA see links below;
Film Arena: FAC #85 ALIEN: Covenant WEA Exclusive unnumbered EDITION 5 with 3D Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition
Film Arena: FAC #85 ALIEN: Covenant MANIACS Collector's BOX (including E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) EDITION 4 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

Hope this helps :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Shadow of Light
For Spider-Man E5 B 3D Unnumbered (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy Still Open but can close at any time, so I would recommend not to wait to long to decide.

For Alien Covenant unfortunately the Group Buys have been closed for a while now so for this release you will have to purchase for another source.
Film Arena: Sold Out for E1, E2 and E3 // E4 + E5 Still Available from FA see links below;
Film Arena: FAC #85 ALIEN: Covenant WEA Exclusive unnumbered EDITION 5 with 3D Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition
Film Arena: FAC #85 ALIEN: Covenant MANIACS Collector's BOX (including E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) EDITION 4 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

You should be upgraded to a nice yellow ‘contributor’ by your avatar for FA steels, as you appear to be on commission :hilarious: and for your extended support over the years.

@paulboland has one for Arrows (obviously on commission as well lol) I think you need one as well, right @Wreck? I think it’s only fair :)

Thanks @Actarus. I went with the group buy. Perhaps @carllenc has extra copies of Alien: Covenant kicking around that I can have shipped with Spider-Man ;)

Thanks @Actarus. I went with the group buy. Perhaps @carllenc has extra copies of Alien: Covenant kicking around that I can have shipped with Spider-Man ;)

No Problem ;) You can ask for sure !!! but since the new Group Buy System was put into place, there is no longer extra copies laying around as everyone has to pay upfront for their copies to be ordered. Maybe he could order you a copy from FA of the E5 still available !? that I don't know but doesn't hurt to ask :thumbs:

They look decent.

I was spot on with the back art of the slips except the spidey slip (but that's because they have changed the spine)

I like the vulture one most. Might try and get one of the bay next year

Collectors box is cool too

All look great and so glad they ditched the spiderman slip cover from being a lenticular, cant wait to get the box set