Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
WOW!

Looks like FA realised part way through the process that E2 was going to be a lenti and would mess up royally their idea about the 3 front covers matching up to make one big scene.

So their solution was to move the lenti to the BACK of the slip!!!! WTF? This isn't a backward Chinese edition all of a sudden!! :confused:

Talk about lazy. Why not just leave E2 as a full slip? It's going to look ridiculous now.....

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
WOW!

Looks like FA realised part way through the process that E2 was going to be a lenti and would mess up royally their idea about the 3 front covers matching up to make one big scene.

So their solution was to move the lenti to the BACK of the slip!!!! WTF? This isn't a backward Chinese edition all of a sudden!! :confused:

Talk about lazy. Why not just leave E2 as a full slip? It's going to look ridiculous now.....

Why will it look ridiculous? Ridiculous would be the front being a lenticular. I could care less what's on the back

The fact that the lenti is on the back is a massive disappointment for me. I wonder if this can be changed?

Hopefully it cant

Well clearly this is one of those situations where at least one group of people is going to be unhappy with the final outcome.

Now I'm even more disappointed with the lack of a proper Blufans version if this is the only viable alternative (n)

This looks sexy as a set. Cannot wait to have this. Do people moan about everything? First of all it was silly to have different finishes as the fronts wouldn't match up so now the lenti is on the rear that is stupid too? Jeeeez get a grip! This is a stunner of a set.

Basically, a lenti is as good on the backside as on the frontside, as long as the artwork is suitable for it.
But to be honest, I don't know why this is such a problem, as I really can't care less about lentis from FA anyway.
The finish of the front will still be awesome.

But oh my gosh that price... this must be the most expensive boxset ever.
E5 is more than enough for me!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
E1 or E2 or E3 not decided yet
I will get one edition only

I hope the GB is not till after next Thursday 2nd Nov as that is when I get paid ;)

E4 is out of my price range it's too expensive for my nearly empty wallet :rofl:

Wow, such bullshit. Just look att the goodies on 1 and 3 and compare to 2.
1. Lenti magnet, special artcards and 7 neat looking charactercards.
2. ... lame postcards no one will send!? Only 6 charactercards and they just looks bad compared to the other editions.
3. UHD disc and the special cards even there.

Stupidly clear then want us to spend money on the other slips as they throw in the best stuff in those.
(n)

Reactions: K.i.T
After seeing the back of the Vulture covered slip I have to say I’m really liking it.
Keaton made him a great villain.
Lentil magnet..... meh, could get stuck on the back of my Zavvi version.

First of all it was silly to have different finishes as the fronts wouldn't match up so now the lenti is on the rear that is stupid too? Jeeeez get a grip! This is a stunner of a set.

I'm not buying a set. I'm buying one edition. And the one edition I wanted was E2.

People who are defending this are the mugs, sorry, the ones who will buy the set and keep everything sealed and won't even get to see the lenti at all!!

I'm not saying they should make E2 a lenti again. I'd prefer if they just left it at a full slip and gave the rear image some quality finishing (like what Iron Man got)......

I'm not buying a set. I'm buying one edition. And the one edition I wanted was E2.

People who are defending this are the mugs, sorry, the ones who will buy the set and keep everything sealed and won't even get to see the lenti at all!!

I'm not saying they should make E2 a lenti again. I'd prefer if they just left it at a full slip and gave the rear image some quality finishing (like what Iron Man got)......

True. That's what FA do best, so they should stick to it.

So I'm a mug because I like this release then? On the ignore list you go....

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

So those who budgeted for this, and used their brains in making a very wise decision to purchase this, prior to the sexy beauty shots I might add, are what you describe as 'mugs'?
I sense a tad bit of jealousy now the beauty shots are out. I shall be unsealing the box and admiring the REAR lenti while I admire the FRONT matching artwork. :thumbs: