Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
These opinions, as entitled to them as you are, confuse me. Again, the characters need to be introduced into the MCU by other characters if this is building up to a bigger showdown (the point of the MCU?). If you don't want these other characters in Civil War how can you have the 'Civil War' movie? Are you saying you would have preferred another Cap film with no other MCU characters introduced into it at this point in the timeline? And if you don't introduce Spidey at that point then how is he integrated into the MCU story building towards the Thanos showdown? If he wasn't featured in Civil War and the standalone Spidey film didn't have Stark in it where do you think Spidey is going to come into it? Fans wanted this. What do you think the entire MCU has been about... individual character stories that finish and another one starts... then finishes... then another one starts... then finishes? How does this create the 'universe' we all come to know and love?

It makes no sense whatsoever to have individuals stories in a universe of characters without integrating them into the rest of the MCU. These films have been built upon and built upon. Civil War is not an Avengers film, it's a Captain America film with a different plot to it, and a much needed one if we are heading to Infinity War.
I love how they integrate new characters in the movies and introduce them to the MCU but CW to me is way too busy. So much so that it doesn't feel like a Cap movie and you can't blame people if they don't like that. I would have preferred CW to feature Cap, Buck, Sam and Nat (maybe Sharon coz hey, how about she gets some character development too if they want her to be Cap's new love interest?) with Zemo as the villain, introducing Black Panther. They didn't need to do the CW storyline and include all the other Avengers. They had a great story already and less characters would have made a better film (imo), better pacing and less chaotic. They could have had Zemo pull the strings behind the attack and have Black Panther go after Buck, but instead of getting all the other Avengers in, could have set the groundwork for the Accords and Avengers Civil War. That would have been my wish.

Aaaanyway, I think I'm going to go with E1. No matter how much I like the embossing on Iron Man, it just feels wrong to have him on the slip with the huge 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' written underneath. XD Same is true for Vulture but at least he's the villain and deserves a nice bad-ass slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
These do look great but they're way too expensive. The slip plus goodies cost almost as much as the steelbook itself, so quite happy with my choice of E5B. Hopefully they'll reveal the E5 lenti soon. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and OMRA1080
Are the prices the same? Or something changed? E3 with UHD for 1.3k CZK sounds not so bad...compared to Baby Driver witch was 1.8...

They all look great, but I'm happy enough with just the steelbook (which I can't wait to see in hand by the way) for this film. :)

Really fancy the standalone version of this which includes the 4K copy, does anyone know how much it works out to roughly delivered direct from Filmarena?

Also, will the magnet lenti be the one the showed today that comes with one of the other editions, the flip flop one of the front and back of the suit?

cheers

Really fancy the standalone version of this which includes the 4K copy, does anyone know how much it works out to roughly delivered direct from Filmarena?

Also, will the magnet lenti be the one the showed today that comes with one of the other editions, the flip flop one of the front and back of the suit?

cheers

No the magnet will be a different design :thumbs:

Does anyone know what the yellow box is for number 4? I assume it fits inside the big box?

Also, would there be a group buy option to buy options 1, 2 and 3 or is it a case of hoping for the best and purchasing each one? I would hate to miss one edition and hopefully get all three the same number.

Does anyone know what the yellow box is for number 4? I assume it fits inside the big box?

Also, would there be a group buy option to buy options 1, 2 and 3 or is it a case of hoping for the best and purchasing each one? I would hate to miss one edition and hopefully get all three the same number.
Hi Lester, group buys should be Live for E1, E2 & E3 at the same time so you don’t have to buy the Maniacs box to get all 3. What you will get for the extra 1502 CZK will be E5B which is just a std 3D/2D blu ray steelbook (4K disc is with Edition 3) and the yellow collectable box which tends to have a surprise gift. Revenant had a bear claw, Rogue Nation a coin, and child 44 a medal.
Good luck hopefully @carllenc will announce the E1, E2 & E3 GB’s soon.

Excelsior!