Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
So this is hard .... I'll either take E1 or E3 ... :rolleyes:

Just to make sure I got it right, E1 is a full slip, so no lenti effect on Vulture or Spidey on the slip but that extra flip-flop lenti with Spidey's symbol? So that means Vulture and Spidey could have have a nice finish and embossing?

Getting the Maniac box, and love all the slip artwork, but I really wished they put the connecting art on the back and the posters on the front. They chose the best poster art for the movies and each character looks kind of strange on it's own (eg: Spider-Man Homecoming starring IRON MAN)

But I'm just going to display them on the back side, it will just be like Blufans and HD Zeta releases.

So I'm a mug because I like this release then? On the ignore list you go....

So those who budgeted for this, and used their brains in making a very wise decision to purchase this, prior to the sexy beauty shots I might add, are what you describe as 'mugs'?
I sense a tad bit of jealousy now the beauty shots are out. I shall be unsealing the box and admiring the REAR lenti while I admire the FRONT matching artwork. :thumbs:

Unbunch your panties guys. It was tongue in cheek......

I'm not buying a set. I'm buying one edition. And the one edition I wanted was E2.

People who are defending this are the mugs, sorry, the ones who will buy the set and keep everything sealed and won't even get to see the lenti at all!!

I'm not saying they should make E2 a lenti again. I'd prefer if they just left it at a full slip and gave the rear image some quality finishing (like what Iron Man got)......

Only the steelbook interest me at all. So E5 only. The slips are not mind-blowing and not that great.

I am not wasting my money on the whole set.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
Am I the only one who thinks there is too much Iron Man on the artworks for a Spider-Man movie?

I wanted the #2 to have a focus on Spider-Man only but the content feels a bit poor compared to #1 and like some other members, I don't like Lenticular on the back. I know Lenticular on the front would mess up the 3 editions, but what about: put Lenticular for #2, and make it without Lenticular for the boxset, so everyone is happy in the end :)

I might just get the #5B in the end.

Did FA post the artwork of the lenticular included in the #5A and #5B editions?

Reactions: K.i.T
Alright, so I've asked Jan from FAC about the finish of E1 and he said "yes, the same level of finish you can find on all three fullslips and on the box too".

Great ... now I might have to try for 2 versions. :facepalm:

Am I the only one who thinks there is too much Iron Man on the artworks for a Spider-Man movie?
Same thing that happened with Cap CW where you can buy an Iron Man slip for a Cap movie ... :rofl::LOL:

Does the box include E5? It's not in the beauty shot.

@KittyCat As much as Civil War was supposed to be a Cap film. The film promos were #WhoseSideAreYouOn .. #TeamRogers v #TeamStark so it's more logical to feature Iron Man there unlike in Spider-Man Homecoming he's like a guest star..

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Edition 1 is the best, I’m ok with a villain getting some limelight, it’s about time. 2’s Lenticular on the back is just weird and doesn’t seem right. I like FAC and think they do top quality full slips, they should’ve stuck to what they do best. And what’s with the extra random empty full Slip with the box set?? This whole release is just a mess. Should’ve just had one full Slip, all the tasty extras, Magnet Lenticular, wea Steelbook. Would’ve sold like hot cakes with zero confusion.

Reactions: tokaman
@KittyCat As much as Civil War was supposed to be a Cap film. The film promos were #WhoseSideAreYouOn .. #TeamRogers v #TeamStark so it's more logical to feature Iron Man there unlike in Spider-Man Homecoming he's like a guest star..
I'm not arguing the direction they went with CW and the marketing strategy that they created because of it, I'm just saying that I didn't like it. I'd rather they had omitted half the characters and made an actual Cap movie instead of Avengers 2.5.

Anyway, Iron Man sells incredibly well so of course he's gonna be on the slips here. ^^ I don't like that either but I'll probably buy that E3 coz I love the embossing so I guess I got no right to complain. :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and rj531
I'm not arguing the direction they went with CW and the marketing strategy that they created because of it, I'm just saying that I didn't like it. I'd rather they had omitted half the characters and made an actual Cap movie instead of Avengers 2.5.

Anyway, Iron Man sells incredibly well so of course he's gonna be on the slips here. ^^ I don't like that either but I'll probably buy that E3 coz I love the embossing so I guess I got no right to complain. :rofl:

I feel the same way, for me the only Captain America movie was the first one, the 2nd and 3rd installment were basically ''Avengers Movies''.
I did not feel like I was watching a Captain America Movie.
...And Again they had to stick Iron Man in Spidey ? I did not like that :confused:

I feel the same way, for me the only Captain America movie was the first one, the 2nd and 3rd installment were basically ''Avengers Movies''.
...And Again they had to stick Iron Man in Spidey ? I did not like that :confused:
I agree with CW, TWS on the other hand was a Cap movie to me coz it's his story and he's the driving force. But when you pick the CW storyline as the final Cap movie and you got people walking out of theaters telling you the best thing was Spidey or Black Panther or what an idiot Cap is, then something clearly went wrong. Well, maybe I'm just bitter. :rofl: Neither movie needed Iron Man in it coz after TWS Cap was popular enough to get people into theaters and Spidey, well ... it's fricking Spidey! :Snap: But yeah ... if that's the price we gotta pay to have Spidey in the MCU, I'm paying it. :thumbs:

These opinions, as entitled to them as you are, confuse me. Again, the characters need to be introduced into the MCU by other characters if this is building up to a bigger showdown (the point of the MCU?). If you don't want these other characters in Civil War how can you have the 'Civil War' movie? Are you saying you would have preferred another Cap film with no other MCU characters introduced into it at this point in the timeline? And if you don't introduce Spidey at that point then how is he integrated into the MCU story building towards the Thanos showdown? If he wasn't featured in Civil War and the standalone Spidey film didn't have Stark in it where do you think Spidey is going to come into it? Fans wanted this. What do you think the entire MCU has been about... individual character stories that finish and another one starts... then finishes... then another one starts... then finishes? How does this create the 'universe' we all come to know and love?

It makes no sense whatsoever to have individuals stories in a universe of characters without integrating them into the rest of the MCU. These films have been built upon and built upon. Civil War is not an Avengers film, it's a Captain America film with a different plot to it, and a much needed one if we are heading to Infinity War.

Reactions: bluray hunter
...This whole release is just a mess. Should’ve just had one full Slip, all the tasty extras, Magnet Lenticular, wea Steelbook. Would’ve sold like hot cakes with zero confusion.
FA obviously want to milk this for as much as they possibly can. No brainier for them. Marvel + FAC + multiple editions = :greedy::greedy::greedy: Why stop at one edition when they can offer a multitude of E's (as they like to ;):rolleyes:) and sell out?

And no, I don't endorse this practise :p:LOL: