Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a feeling that this won't include 4 discs, I think HMV might of got their facts wrong. When you look at product details it says 2 discs? And to top it off, they have the other Spiderman Homecoming steelbook list as well

View attachment 320732

I hope I'm wrong though, but why would they do both if they had the ultimate exclusive anyway??
HMV often have number of discs details wrong in in product description with lot of the listings on the website I always ignore that section as it's incorrect lot of the time

It's been confirmed on Twitter by HMV it's 4K +2D +3D Discs all included and a Bonus Disc as in 4 Discs

Now I'm upset. This looks amazing from HMV and I live in the US. Somebody help a brotha out or let's do a GB for this I don't wanna miss out

Edit: also is that the final artwork?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I've got a feeling that this won't include 4 discs, I think HMV might of got their facts wrong. When you look at product details it says 2 discs? And to top it off, they have the other Spiderman Homecoming steelbook list as well

View attachment 320732

I hope I'm wrong though, but why would they do both if they had the ultimate exclusive anyway??
There is 2 steelbooks
The non exclusive steelbook is a trade wide release available from all retailers same one you get from Zavvi and Zoom and Amazon and also HMV and other retailers that sell steelbooks

HMV also have a exclusive edition that's 4 Discs (4K+3D+2D+Bonus Disc) and is the one you see listed in this thread with purchase link at the top of the thread
01-484043.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling this art will stick because it shows the j card line near the bottom.

This film has some dire posters. Possibly the worst a marvel film has had with only a small selection which are decent and happy they have chosen a decent one ...... For now!

Other retailers take note, this is how it's done! If HMV can include 2D, 3D, 4K, bonus disk and a comic for £25 and still make a profit then why can't everyone else? Give the customer what they want from a steelbook release... THE FULL PACKAGE!! Great move from HMV and I'm sure they will reap the reward when everyone cancels orders elsewhere, in favour of their release :thumbs:

Other retailers take note, this is how it's done! If HMV can include 2D, 3D, 4K, bonus disk and a comic for £25 and still make a profit then why can't everyone else? Give the customer what they want from a steelbook release... THE FULL PACKAGE!! Great move from HMV and I'm sure they will reap the reward when everyone cancels orders elsewhere, in favour of their release :thumbs:
Highly agree with what you say. I cancelled my zavvi ordered straight after seeing this

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T

It's not just retailers who should take note, it's studios as well

Well done to both Sony and HMV and if the film studios are serious about pushing 4K, this is how you do it

Pre-ordered - Like the Artwork and you get the 4k, 3D and 2D release :thumbs: I can see this one selling out

I think it'll sell out as well. I know not every Marvel release sells out since Zavvi flooded the market with endless re-releases, but this has so much going for it that's you'd be stupid not to pre-order.

It's not just retailers who should take note, it's studios as well

Well done to both Sony and HMV and if the film studios are serious about pushing 4K, this is how you do it

Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic - Really hoping it stays this way. Fingers crossed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JayWhit
It may well be Sony having the distribution rights, was talking to someone at Sony oddly enough on a connected matter, the 1977 CBS Live Action Spider-Man and the absence of any DVD/Blu Ray release.
Poster_of_The_Amazing_Spider-Man.jpg

My dream is for @Noodles to do the Steelbook and @zesty to do the slip, when I win the lottery.

My God I've got fond memories of that. And the subsequent one and only season of that. ITV would show it on a Friday around 8-9pm back in the day. I always remember the way they did the wallcrawling - I used to recreate that on the patio in our back garden! :LOL: When I was a kid there was a kids Saturday cinema club at our local community centre (50p entry) and that movie and a subsequent '2 episodes cut into a movie' would occasionally be shown. Happy days.

Its a shame that never materialised on DVD or Blu ray. It did in later years on VHS.