Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
So lets just say CA:CW counts as 1 of the 3. I'm guessing the Next 2 avengers films will be his cameos? only makes sense right? BUT.

I really wonder where they are going to go with these next upcoming spidey films (after this one).
Do you think they will go for a build up to Sinister Six? (I know TASM2 was trying to do that already, but I wonder if they will try again?).
OR
do they build up to the Maximum Carnage storyline (Which would be AWESOME)?

I know Sony/Marvel would love to have a Venom series spin off. But you can't do Venom without Spider-man. So... Does that mean you'd introduce Venom in #2? Then go Carnage in #3?
Or do you do a Solo Venom movie with Spider-man as a cameo (you almost reverse it and show it from Eddie's perspective)?
But THEN that runs into the issue of the Avengers films and how many appearances he has left.

Anyways its a tricky one.
What would everyone else like to see for this spider-man series? Where would you go with this?

Reactions: Flloydo
So lets just say CA:CW counts as 1 of the 3. I'm guessing the Next 2 avengers films will be his cameos? only makes sense right? BUT.

I really wonder where they are going to go with these next upcoming spidey films (after this one).
Do you think they will go for a build up to Sinister Six? (I know TASM2 was trying to do that already, but I wonder if they will try again?).
OR
do they build up to the Maximum Carnage storyline (Which would be AWESOME)?

I know Sony/Marvel would love to have a Venom series spin off. But you can't do Venom without Spider-man. So... Does that mean you'd introduce Venom in #2? Then go Carnage in #3?
Or do you do a Solo Venom movie with Spider-man as a cameo (you almost reverse it and show it from Eddie's perspective)?
But THEN that runs into the issue of the Avengers films and how many appearances he has left.

Anyways its a tricky one.
What would everyone else like to see for this spider-man series? Where would you go with this?

Yeah next two avenger films I would say but then again out of knowhere he could appear in antman or black panther (doubt he would appear in panther tbh) or something like that.

I would like to see marvel tackle doc oc too. I know he's been done and Spiderman 2 is the best out the original films but I would like to see marvel give him a go. Apart from him I want new villains who haven't been done (I'm counting venom in that category too lol). I would love to see mysterio and also venom done properly and carnage would be awesome too.

Give the goblin a rest. Don't want him a third time.

I reakon they could go there with both venom and carnage though.

Don't forget iron man is in this one too. But I have a feeling it will be stark and not iron man. Hope
I'm wrong

Oh and as for sinister 6, it could happen but I'm not too bothered about it. Maybe suicide squad has put them off the idea lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
So next summer will really have GOTG 2, Spiderman and Dunkirk ... talk about box office comp.

Yeah, next summer is gonna be huge. On top of those 3, there's also Wonder Woman, Despicable Me 3, War for the Planet of the Apes, and The Dark Tower. Then most-likely-to-be-hits like the new Pirates of the Caribbean, The Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise, World War Z 2, Kingsman 2, Transformers 5, Valerian, and Alien: Covenant -- wow! 2017 is going to be crazy at the box office... and that's just May-August! If you add April, then you get Fast 8, too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
So next summer will really have GOTG 2, Spiderman and Dunkirk ... talk about box office comp.
Yeah, next summer is gonna be huge. On top of those 3, there's also Wonder Woman, Despicable Me 3, War for the Planet of the Apes, and The Dark Tower. Then most-likely-to-be-hits like the new Pirates of the Caribbean, The Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise, World War Z 2, Kingsman 2, Transformers 5, Valerian, and Alien: Covenant -- wow! 2017 is going to be crazy at the box office... and that's just May-August! If you add April, then you get Fast 8, too!

Logan & Kong too for a bit of pre summer warm up and then also in the summer we will start the hype train up for Thor 3 & Force Awakens 2 (whatever title they choose)

Gona be a good year :)

Reactions: Wreck
LOOKS SO GOOD!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

International Trailer with different footage:

That international trailer was SO much better! Thanks for posting that, man! And 1:14... is that Kraven?! Wow!!

What's with him watching CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR during class?!(n):hilarious:

I thought that was weird, too. I can only imagine that it's something that Peter filmed on his own camera.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
Hoping this is somewhere between Spider-Man 1 and Spider-Man 2 in terms of quaility.

(Spider-Man 2 is in My top 3 comic book film and IMO doesn't get the credit it deserves mainly because of a poor Spider-Man 3 Maguire was the perfect Peter Parker IMO).

Vulture looks like it will work which I'm glad as I'm a fan of Keaton.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm liking the humour, which is what had me worried the most, since I felt Spidey's "jokes" were very cheesy and unfunny in Civil War. It's cool that a friend of his knows about his alter ego straight off the bat too... should make it slightly more interesting. Hopefully they don't focus too much on his love interest in this one though, as that's become a bit tiring with Spidey movies IMO. I'm definitely looking forward to this one now! :)