Spoilers!!! - Lost Season 6

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread was made for spoilers!!!!!!!!!

So read at your own risk!

feel free to still use

this if you like

Fck, I did not want Juliet to die :( I hope Sawyer meets her in the alternate reality

Yeah, that sucked!:( We only got to see her for a few minutes. I'm looking forward to a Sawyer and Juliet meeting in the alternate reality...it has to happen, it seems essential to the plot.

I agree...so does this mean there will be a John Locke and Sayid showdown?

I'm wondering if we will still be seeing the original Jacob and Black Smoke guy before they took over these "new" bodies. I emphasized "new" because who's to say that their original bodies were in fact their own. Maybe they have been taking over bodies for a long time now. I'm looking forward to next week!:scat:

That's funny, I almost typed that same exact sentence about Locke and Sayid before my 3 yr. old interrupted me! :hilarious:

Fck, I did not want Juliet to die :( I hope Sawyer meets her in the alternate reality

I know!! That **** was gut wrenching! Was bummed cause I read that in Entertainment Weekly that Juliet was definitely going to die the week before the show.

I'll just start off by saying that i'm REALLY annoyed that they killed Juliet, only to bring her back (which felt cheap and bummed me out that I was sad) then kill her again. What was the point? Why not just leave her dead?

I didn't like the alternate reality as it doesn't do anything for the show...

My favorite story was the story of Jacob and the MIB. I think the MIB does copy, not take over, bodies and use them for his own will. They seem like good vs bad, IMO. Which is kind of obvious, so it might be wrong.

Richard should have went with his gut when he thought something was different about John. And now we know John didn't send himself to die to save the island. The MIB sent John to die so he could kill Jacob.

IDK if Jacob will take over, copy, or just heal Sayid... but i'm assuming that he's not going to take it over or copy him. But we'll see.

i am so confused about the bloody plane thing, i was like wtf is going on....i wonder if that is how it all ends up ???????

im hoping there will be more of desmond in this series aswell

I'll just start off by saying that i'm REALLY annoyed that they killed Juliet, only to bring her back (which felt cheap and bummed me out that I was sad) then kill her again. What was the point? Why not just leave her dead?

Yeah, that was not cool.:(

I wasn't a big fan either...that storyline wasn't nearly as interesting as the stuff happening back on the island.

My favorite story was the story of Jacob and the MIB. I think the MIB does copy, not take over, bodies and use them for his own will. They seem like good vs bad, IMO. Which is kind of obvious, so it might be wrong.

Richard should have went with his gut when he thought something was different about John. And now we know John didn't send himself to die to save the island. The MIB sent John to die so he could kill Jacob.

The Jacob and MIB story is really what the focus should be put on...not the alternate reality.

I was hoping Richard would realize what was going on and save the day...but for some reason "fake" Locke knew some crazy Kung Fu and knocked Richard out. Hopefully Richard will get his vengeance...maybe the cool Japanese dude and John Lennon will teach Richard some sweet new moves.:hilarious:

IDK if Jacob will take over, copy, or just heal Sayid... but i'm assuming that he's not going to take it over or copy him. But we'll see.

Maybe Jacob will just heal Sayid...who knows, Jacob might need him to build a bomb or torture somebody or make some sort of radio.:hilarious:
I thought it was a good premiere, although I easily predicted Sayid waking up from the dead, because why would you leave a dead guy out in the open near an awesome jacuzzi? Answer: So just in case he wakes up, then everyone can have a bewildered look on their face...LOST!EEK!

i am so confused about the bloody plane thing, i was like wtf is going on....i wonder if that is how it all ends up ???????

im hoping there will be more of desmond in this series aswell

Yeah, Desmond is one of my favorite characters...he better show up a lot this season. I'm assuming he disappeared inside the plane due to his unique connection with the island. I'm interested to see how his story unfolds.:D

Yeah, Desmond is one of my favorite characters...he better show up a lot this season. I'm assuming he disappeared inside the plane due to his unique connection with the island. I'm interested to see how his story unfolds.:D

Yeah i noticed that :D He is my fav too :)

I wanna know why the foot was at the bottom of the ocean aswell??

No one knew the bomb went off, she had to tell them and also the bit of the whole plan working, That was the point of having her, plus a proper goodbye between Sawyer and her ;)

Well, most likely Sawyer will end with Juliet there, which is good, plus we get to see some old faces like Charlie

i knew Juliet was gonna die. she is on that new show V.
LOL, my wife said the same thing :(

And what do you guys think about the chains bit MiB told Richard? Was he a slave before? Maybe MiB imprisoned him and Jacob saved him

Last edited:
Also, I watched season 5 before starting season 6... And I just want to say that Hurley writing Empire Strikes Back is the BEST thing i've seen on this show in a while. haha. That's why I love his character.

It was part of an experiment and it escaped its cage, nah, I dont know, I dont think it has been explained

As far as we know that's correct. I think they were just there for that reason. My question is how did the polar bear get off the island and into the desert? Did it turn the wheel and move the island? :p

I think they needed to bring Juliet back for a bit, like they said to tell them the bomb went off, but also to freshen up and initiate a big feud between Sawyer and Jack. Also to transition Sawyer back to Bad-ass rebel Sawyer, and not the calm nice leader he had turned into last season.
I think with the alternate reality I love it! Not that I could explain it for ****, but really, why would a person even try. I just figure I'll go along for the ride and enjoy it and not stress my ass out about it. I love seeing all the old characters and different ways things could have gone for the current ones. I've always loved that about the show, whether it was flackbacks or flashforwards, that they always showed clips from the real world throughout the show in some way. Keeps things fresh.

What about Desmond being on the plan in the alternate life? Also, my co-worker thought that maybe the other "others" are the ones responsible for all the whispering in the woods.

I think they needed to bring Juliet back for a bit, like they said to tell them the bomb went off, but also to freshen up and initiate a big feud between Sawyer and Jack. Also to transition Sawyer back to Bad-ass rebel Sawyer, and not the calm nice leader he had turned into last season.
I think with the alternate reality I love it! Not that I could explain it for ****, but really, why would a person even try. I just figure I'll go along for the ride and enjoy it and not stress my ass out about it. I love seeing all the old characters and different ways things could have gone for the current ones. I've always loved that about the show, whether it was flackbacks or flashforwards, that they always showed clips from the real world throughout the show in some way. Keeps things fresh.

I liked Sawyer with Juliet because it ended the STUPID and EXTREMELY boring "Who Will Kate Chose?" story line...

I liked Sawyer with Juliet because it ended the STUPID and EXTREMELY boring "Who Will Kate Chose?" story line...

Yeah I agree for sure!!! But just sayin' if she wasn't gonna be on the show for the final season then they need to end it that way.