Spoilers!!! - Lost Season 6

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread was made for spoilers!!!!!!!!!

So read at your own risk!

feel free to still use

this if you like

Yeah I agree for sure!!! But just sayin' if she wasn't gonna be on the show for the final season then they need to end it that way.

Yep, I guess it had to be done to give her a proper exit from the show...and it also finally gave Josh Holloway a moment where he could show everyone his acting skills.:scat:

So, i'll be honest. After I saw Rose and Bernard alive and all the time skipping was going on.. I got to thinking of all the lose ends that lost still hasn't answered. And I added them together and came up with the conclusion that I think Rose and Bernard are the "Adam and Eve" bones found in the cave.

I know we've stopped time jumping... but I still think it could be possible.

So, i'll be honest. After I saw Rose and Bernard alive and all the time skipping was going on.. I got to thinking of all the lose ends that lost still hasn't answered. And I added them together and came up with the conclusion that I think Rose and Bernard are the "Adam and Eve" bones found in the cave.

I know we've stopped time jumping... but I still think it could be possible.

That sounds about right. That seems like it would be the best ending for Rose and Bernard's storyline.

Yep, I guess it had to be done to give her a proper exit from the show...and it also finally gave Josh Holloway a moment where he could show everyone his acting skills.:scat:

Yeah that's true, I'm so tired of objectifying him all the time! :hilarious:

Nevermind... I never tire of objectifying him!

Anybody else share their Lost pride with the rest of the world?? I have a gray Dharma T-shirt. I like it cause It only says Dharma with their logo so true Lost fans always give a shout out. Was funny as I wore it the last time I flew to Alaska and when checking in the security guy asked me if I really thought it was a good idea to be wearing that shirt when I was flying. :hilarious:

What about Desmond being on the plan in the alternate life? Also, my co-worker thought that maybe the other "others" are the ones responsible for all the whispering in the woods.

I think he disappeared back to the island, because he was on the plane and then he wasnt. Plus he has the wierd thing with the island from the episode the constant in season 4.

I dont understand though,how jack does not remeber seeing desmond before??because if i remeber rightly when they got to the hatch in season 2 they had met before the plane crash when they where both jogging around the stadium in flashback.

So seeing eachother on the plane they should remember meeting before as it was before the plane crash??

[YT]="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tq_SURMi1Mo&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tq_SURMi1Mo&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YT]

Last edited:
I think he disappeared back to the island, because he was on the plane and then he wasnt. Plus he has the wierd thing with the island from the episode the constant in season 4.

I dont understand though,how jack does not remeber seeing desmond before??because if i remeber rightly when they got to the hatch in season 2 they had met before the plane crash when they where both jogging around the stadium in flashback.

So seeing eachother on the plane they should remember meeting before as it was before the plane crash??

...But Desmond didn't say his trademark "See ya in anotha life brotha." He said that at the stadium flashback and also in the hatch...

Maybe Jack and Desmond will meet again in the "alternate" timeline:D.

By the way, Where the heck was Ana Lucia and Eko? Apparently they don't go on the plane in the "alternate" timeline. :dunno:

...But Desmond didn't say his trademark "See ya in anotha life brotha." He said that at the stadium flashback and also in the hatch...

Maybe Jack and Desmond will meet again in the "alternate" timeline:D.

By the way, Where the heck was Ana Lucia and Eko? Apparently they don't go on the plane in the "alternate" timeline. :dunno:

yeah thats what im saying, i thought if they went back in time it would be before the plane crashed....so jack would of met desmond before the crash??

i forgot about eko :(

haha...

I was going through old images on my computer and I ran across this thing I made a while back. Thought someone would find it funny.

Maze.jpg

any one who watches its always sunny in philedephia, catch Mack in last nights episode?

Ha!! I love that show!! I noticed him right away, but it was drivin' horns nuts as he couldn't figure out who it was. I made him sweat it for a couple minutes before I told him. He sure was a dick on the show though! Love him in Sunny. :hilarious:

Last edited:
She did, but then again she's probably been on her own like the french lady. I think that's what the guy was going to mention when jack said it looks like a trap from the french lady

Why are people complaining that they are not giving answers to all the questions we have had since the show has started. I so far think this final season has been fantastic. There are 12 episodes left in the series people need to quit complaining and give it time. Everything will be answered. We have already learned what the numbers mean and that was one of the biggest questions since season 1. If they tell you everything in one episode there is nothing left for the rest.