Spoilers!!! - Lost Season 6

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread was made for spoilers!!!!!!!!!

So read at your own risk!

feel free to still use

this if you like

Why are people complaining that they are not giving answers to all the questions we have had since the show has started. I so far think this final season has been fantastic. There are 12 episodes left in the series people need to quit complaining and give it time. Everything will be answered. We have already learned what the numbers mean and that was one of the biggest questions since season 1. If they tell you everything in one episode there is nothing left for the rest.

My sentiments EXACTLY. Tired of people whining about this season. It's Lost. It's awesome, so just deal with it! Every episode, I'm sure, is going to be leading up to, and incorporating clues, to back up the 2 hour finale where we will learn all they want us too. :scat::scat:

im loving this season a lot. The Richard episode and now the desmond episode were fantastic!!!. i am excited for the end.

im loving this season a lot. The Richard episode and now the desmond episode were fantastic!!!. i am excited for the end.

i agree dude, was thinking the same thing....last night episode throughs in so many questions about whats happening and there is still 7 episodes left

I thought last night was fantastic. I read some forums last night and listened to the radio this morning. A lot of people are crying that they were betrayed blah blah blah. They need to get over it. I knew that there were gonna be some unanswered questions. A lot of people want to know answers to little things that happened with little or no significance to the story (i.e. the giant foot, or the payload drops that happened around the end of season 2). Also there was the whole numbers thing and whispers. I felt that it was pretty clear during this season what they both meant. it also seems that people are misinterpreting this the ending i thought is was pretty clear.

They all did not die in the original plane crash. Everything on the island happened. Jack died on the island so did many of the others. The people that were on the plane that took off went on to live their lives. Hurley and Ben protected the island. The flash sideways scenes was their way of finally meeting up so that they could all cross over together.

Im glad it ended how it did.

Last edited:
Yeah. Supposedly they're all dead right? So how the hell were they around all those other people the whole time before the church? How did everyone else die? Hurley was supposed to be the new protector of the island, so did someone kill him like how jacob got killed?

They explained the whispers. When hurley and others heard it, he said he thinks he knows what it is. So he goes off a lil bit and talks to the black dude and asks the whispers are people who died there right? And he said yes. We're stuck here or whatever.

Yeah. Supposedly they're all dead right? So how the hell were they around all those other people the whole time before the church? How did everyone else die? Hurley was supposed to be the new protector of the island, so did someone kill him like how jacob got killed?

They explained the whispers. When hurley and others heard it, he said he thinks he knows what it is. So he goes off a lil bit and talks to the black dude and asks the whispers are people who died there right? And he said yes. We're stuck here or whatever.

That was them after they died trying to find each other even tho they didnt know it. A way for them to finally cross over. And as for Hurley you really dont know how he died along with kate, sawyer, Claire etc

But what about all the people and things happening while they're supposedly dead? Like locke's fiance. Jacks son? I thought they were alive and this was a different route they're life was taking. Cause the begining of the season, julliet told sawyer "it worked"

Dont you remember when, I think Locke, said jack doesnt have a son. It was in the flash sideways. Also remember locke and Peggy Bundy never got married. She dumped him in real life. its what they made it in their pergatory

But what about all the people and things happening while they're supposedly dead? Like locke's fiance. Jacks son? I thought they were alive and this was a different route they're life was taking. Cause the begining of the season, julliet told sawyer "it worked"

As audience members, we were led to believe, based on the events of season 5, that detonating the nuke would reset time and prevent the crash of Oceanic 815 from happening. Then Juliet did her Gandalf fall, detonated the nuke, and that was the end of the season. Then in season 6 we have a brand new time line where the plane never crashes and our favorite characters never die and Juliet is alive (on the island) for a few seconds to say "it worked." This was basically all complete misdirection in an effort to focus on the final twist in the series finale.

So all of the people and events that are a part of the purgatory time line were just created so that people could eventually "let go," when the time is right for them to go into the light. So basically, the purgatory time line is a waiting room for the afterlife.

I'm assuming Juliet's island mind got mixed with her purgatory mind...so when she said "it worked," she was referring to unplugging the vending machine to get the candy bar for Sawyer.

Ooooh ok. That clarifies it better.

Yeah, I heard someone say he didn't have a son, but I was like wth? he's been with him? lol. But massgains post made sense to me. That all of this stuff going on was because they didn't realize they died basically. And I just remembered Desmond said he was helping Locke to "let go"

As audience members, we were led to believe, based on the events of season 5, that detonating the nuke would reset time and prevent the crash of Oceanic 815 from happening. Then Juliet did her Gandalf fall, detonated the nuke, and that was the end of the season. Then in season 6 we have a brand new time line where the plane never crashes and our favorite characters never die and Juliet is alive (on the island) for a few seconds to say "it worked." This was basically all complete misdirection in an effort to focus on the final twist in the series finale.

So all of the people and events that are a part of the purgatory time line were just created so that people could eventually "let go," when the time is right for them to go into the light. So basically, the purgatory time line is a waiting room for the afterlife.

I'm assuming Juliet's island mind got mixed with her purgatory mind...so when she said "it worked," she was referring to unplugging the vending machine to get the candy bar for Sawyer.

Ive seen some comments about the nuke and people were upset about being led on. But Faraday said it was only a theory. and thats a good catch about the vending machine

I'm waiting to analyze everything at the moment. I thought the finale was fabulous!!! I cried a lot!!!!!! Gonna watch it again with Chris cause he was too tired to stay up. I DVR'd Jimmy Kimmel last night so watchin' it right now with the whole cast. But I feel like Sarah Silverman quoted last night "first time I've seen her write something serious!" But she said "I can't tell if I'm crying because it was beautiful or because I'm sad it's over. Thank you LOST for an amazing 6 years!!!"
I need to go cry now!!!!

freaking amazing ending to the most freaking amazing show ever

i'm even going as far to say that it was leagues ahead of my previous favorite show, the x-files

The more I think about the finale the more I like it. Still trying to piece all of it together. I certainly was not disappointed with how they ended it. I am sad it's all over though. Guess it's time to start at episode 1 now that we know everything. Thank you LOST for some great times.