Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £23.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (HMV) - £22.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

01-356408.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried it every which way possible but no luck, I tried it with labyrinth to see if I could get something else to work, and it did, making it £26.99. ..
So I have no idea why the codes aren't working for me with beyond:confused:

ZOOM price for both of the STAR TREK BEYOND steelbooks is the SAME - i.e. GBP 24.99 (or GBP 22.49 after discount) as that is the price I was charged last night.

Both steelbooks are the same with the same TBC artwork with the ONLY DIFFERENCE being that one of the two is being supplied with a Magnetic Lenticular with different also TBC artwork.

Star Trek Beyond (Artwork TBC) (Zoom Exclusive with Magnetic Lenticular (Artwork TBC)) [3D/2D Blu-Ra
Release Date: TBC
£24.99

Star Trek Beyond (3D Edition with 2D Edition (Steelbook)) [Blu-ray]
Release Date: TBC
RRP £29.99
£24.99SAVE £5.00

Zoom price at top of page can hopefully be adjusted down from GBP 30 to GBP 24.99 as a result of this info from Zoom's listings.

Pre-ordered the standard and Zoom. Means I can keep one sealed (probably the lenti) and still watch one! I don't normally double dip when it comes to steels but as a Trek fan this film is great and it's been a very long time since I felt like I wanted to buy a lot of Trek merch.

Just the one steelbook across the board here in the U.K. is my feeling . . . with the Zoom exclusive magnet being the only difference between them. . . because of that that is the one I've ordered :)

Reactions: Flash
I think it will be the same art, just zoom will have lenti magnet instead

So with Zoom here it's kind of like what Media Markt do with German steelbooks available elsewhere, they add an exclusive lenti- and another similarity, both of those retailers don't ship outside of their home country.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry