STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I had a bunch of problems with the site the other day. It wasn't even loading the box for me to write a post.

I watched your reaction video and liked it :). There is also a new Kylo Ren reaction video too, magic stick man returns LOL:

You guys should ride your bikes there and each buy a saber and go swinging those things around in the air when you ride back at night. :D

I'm wondering if Cad Bane is going to be in this, or if it was just a made up rumor all along. Or maybe they are really doing an awesome job to keep him a secret. They do have those 2 new bounty hunters The Two Tubes Twins. If Cad is in the movie maybe he'll show up with these other bounty hunters at some point. I have a feeling Galen put the exhaust port in there intentionally. That dude is definitely not making it out alive in this movie. I've read people thinking this is an unmasked Vader in this shot, kind of looks like a deformed ear:

30271377476_ca319ebac7_z.jpg

Or maybe its not even a person at all lol.

That's the scene that I was talking about that was very reminiscent of The Force Unleashed 2. And, the guys name is Galen. Go figure! LOL!

Yeah, could be just a rumor. I read that back when it was rumored Boba would make a cameo in it too. Don't know if all that has been debunked though.

LOL! I'm not sure what I'm getting yet, but you bet I'll be riding with that thing weilded.

That whole stick man rant had me rollin'! Who ever came up with this is genius. "Boom!" Hahaha!

Glad you liked it. The phone had slipped out of its place a little which is why the angle was weird. Can't wait to start doing these for episode 8!

So, it's not just me then. Irritating when I type so much out and have it all gone because it won't post.

That's the scene that I was talking about that was very reminiscent of The Force Unleashed 2. And, the guys name is Galen. Go figure! LOL!

Yeah, could be just a rumor. I read that back when it was rumored Boba would make a cameo in it too. Don't know if all that has been debunked though.

LOL! I'm not sure what I'm getting yet, but you bet I'll be riding with that thing weilded.

That whole stick man rant had me rollin'! Who ever came up with this is genius. "Boom!" Hahaha!

Glad you liked it. The phone had slipped out of its place a little which is why the angle was weird. Can't wait to start doing these for episode 8!

So, it's not just me then. Irritating when I type so much out and have it all gone because it won't post.

If they did get the idea for that shot from TFU2 that's really awesome! I guess since his name is Galen that just makes it even more of a possibility that they are taking inspiration from it. I just hope there is a way to bring Starkiller back into the canon somehow. Since they did it with Thrawn anything is possible.

I have been avoiding all of the SW forums so I have no idea what rumors have bee debunked. I hope Cad Bane and Boba do show up though. That would make this movie even more awesome.

Yes! You have to make a video!

That Auralnauts guy is hilarious! He has a bunch of awesome videos on his Youtube channel like the BvS Ding Ding song that actually gets really catchy about 2 minutes into the video.

I'll do a reaction one of these days, I just need to get some kind of rig for a camera. I really really loved this newest Rogue One trailer. Any bets on how many people Vader slaughters after the Empire ****s up and loses the Death Star plans?

I have issues with this site at least once a week. You're not the only one.

If they did get the idea for that shot from TFU2 that's really awesome! I guess since his name is Galen that just makes it even more of a possibility that they are taking inspiration from it. I just hope there is a way to bring Starkiller back into the canon somehow. Since they did it with Thrawn anything is possible.

I have been avoiding all of the SW forums so I have no idea what rumors have bee debunked. I hope Cad Bane and Boba do show up though. That would make this movie even more awesome.

Yes! You have to make a video!

That Auralnauts guy is hilarious! He has a bunch of awesome videos on his Youtube channel like the BvS Ding Ding song that actually gets really catchy about 2 minutes into the video.

I'll do a reaction one of these days, I just need to get some kind of rig for a camera. I really really loved this newest Rogue One trailer. Any bets on how many people Vader slaughters after the Empire ****s up and loses the Death Star plans?

I have issues with this site at least once a week. You're not the only one.

LOL! Wonder what is going on.

I started doing them because I totally regretted not doing one for TFA. I **** you not, I had tears rolling down my face man. Yeah, I'm sure I would have gotten alot of **** for it, but it was an honest moment, and me at my most real. Even though I've seen TFA a hundred times now, I still watch that trailer and get choked up. I don't think there is a better movie trailer out there. The music is perfect!

I'll check him out. That Kylo stuff is funny as hell!

I'll definitely make a vid man. LOL!

I agree man. Sam needs to be in a live action SW movie. And, he has to wield a saber.

LOL! Wonder what is going on.

I started doing them because I totally regretted not doing one for TFA. I **** you not, I had tears rolling down my face man. Yeah, I'm sure I would have gotten alot of **** for it, but it was an honest moment, and me at my most real. Even though I've seen TFA a hundred times now, I still watch that trailer and get choked up. I don't think there is a better movie trailer out there. The music is perfect!

I'll check him out. That Kylo stuff is funny as hell!

I'll definitely make a vid man. LOL!

I agree man. Sam needs to be in a live action SW movie. And, he has to wield a saber.

I was even tearing up during the TFA one too. I'm sure if I would have been at Celebration when they premiered it I would have been bawling there with the rest of the grown men LOL. I still can get choked up when watching it too. I almost even got teary eyed during this R1 trailer when Vader showed up and he was moving so quickly, I've had so many scenarios in my mind over the years with Vader being in another movie and then seeing it in a trailer, I couldn't believe it!

I'm sure Witwer would definitely do it too.

Did you hear that Propshop has already gone out of business? They just started out with their SW stuff this last June and they were already forced out of business. I guess they sealed their own fate since their pieces were like 3-5 times the price of every other prop company out there, combined with their super ridiculous shipping prices, and that their stuff was made with 3D printers. I was reading that that 3D printed stuff can start disintegrating all by itself within a few years. I definitely wouldn't spend $1500 on something that would crumble all by itself.

I was even tearing up during the TFA one too. I'm sure if I would have been at Celebration when they premiered it I would have been bawling there with the rest of the grown men LOL. I still can get choked up when watching it too. I almost even got teary eyed during this R1 trailer when Vader showed up and he was moving so quickly, I've had so many scenarios in my mind over the years with Vader being in another movie and then seeing it in a trailer, I couldn't believe it!

I'm sure Witwer would definitely do it too.

Did you hear that Propshop has already gone out of business? They just started out with their SW stuff this last June and they were already forced out of business. I guess they sealed their own fate since their pieces were like 3-5 times the price of every other prop company out there, combined with their super ridiculous shipping prices, and that their stuff was made with 3D printers. I was reading that that 3D printed stuff can start disintegrating all by itself within a few years. I definitely wouldn't spend $1500 on something that would crumble all by itself.

Not surprised at all! Everything was priced ridiculously high. I thought they were all supposed to be hand made by the same people who made the original props? Wow!

Emotions ran high for me with the R1 trailer, but nothing compared to the final TFA trailer. It was ridiculous! Haha!

Not surprised at all! Everything was priced ridiculously high. I thought they were all supposed to be hand made by the same people who made the original props? Wow!

Emotions ran high for me with the R1 trailer, but nothing compared to the final TFA trailer. It was ridiculous! Haha!

I just can't figure out how they thought they could stay in business when they were priced 3-5 times higher than their competition. I'm not sure they were made by the same people, I think they were made the exact same way and maybe even at the exact same place but they were still made out of very cheap 3d printed materials. I actually really liked their Rey staff and Chewie bowcaster. Not for the price they were charging obviously. I also remember reading on the forums that one of the Kylo hilts they sold to someone was blue in color. Like, it was actually blue. I'm really sure what was going on at that place.

I think I've now got a full blown Funko Pop addiction now, these are just from R1 and I got all of these in the last 3 weeks already. I knew this was going to happen :banghead::

30439875101_28f6467ffc_b.jpg

I just can't figure out how they thought they could stay in business when they were priced 3-5 times higher than their competition. I'm not sure they were made by the same people, I think they were made the exact same way and maybe even at the exact same place but they were still made out of very cheap 3d printed materials. I actually really liked their Rey staff and Chewie bowcaster. Not for the price they were charging obviously. I also remember reading on the forums that one of the Kylo hilts they sold to someone was blue in color. Like, it was actually blue. I'm really sure what was going on at that place.

I think I've now got a full blown Funko Pop addiction now, these are just from R1 and I got all of these in the last 3 weeks already. I knew this was going to happen :banghead::

Haha! I saw the lot at Walmart and almost bought all of them. It is very easy to understand how those can be addicting. They aren't expensive, and they display very well. It took alot of will power man. I'll have to enjoy them in your collection.

I had no idea it was all 3D printed. That's just weak AF!

I don't know how many of your ANH HTs you have left but have you seen this guys custom Death Star dio he sells?

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165995&p=8407027&viewfull=1#post8407027

If he would have had this before I made the PF leap I might have gone this route instead. This thing is so freaking cool!

Damn that diorama is awesome! I still have most of the 1/6 Hot Toys figures, maybe I need to invest in one of those...

Don't know what is going on. Been trying to get in here for the last few days, can't quote posts. A little frustrated, not sure if it is my end or not.

Adam, congrats on the saber! My buddy and I are trying to get a date set to ride down to see the saberforge store. I'm hoping next weekend.

Love the new Rogue One trailer! Actually had to go back and watch the Onderon arc so my wife would know who Saw is. Which also makes me wonder, when are we going to see Cad Bane? IIRC, he's supposed to be in this. As for Jyn's father, Galen, we know he is heavily involved with the Death Star construction. But, what if he was reluctant to do it? I kinda get that feeling when watching the trailer. And, what if he put that exhaust port on the Death Star there intentionally.

BTW, I put a reaction vid up on YT if you guys are interested. I say 2 more words this time, lol!

You should totally check out sabre forge and take lots of pictures or videos! Do they actually have a store front where you can check out the sabers?

I subscribed to your channel, but kept forgetting to watch your reaction video until today. I bet your wife was thrilled to hear you say you were pissing your pants, ha ha. Don't judge me, but I don't know who Cad Bane is...I know what he looks like and he's a bounty hunter, but that's it.

Awesome! That officially qualifies as a Pop collection now.

Was that the prop shop that was selling insanely priced Episode VII stuff and for some reason they shipped it in wood crates on top of it? Not surprised they're out of business, who wants to pay insane, unnecessary shipping on top of the crazy prices?

I've gotten a few things in the mail this last week. I'll have to throw up some pictures later.

Haha! I saw the lot at Walmart and almost bought all of them. It is very easy to understand how those can be addicting. They aren't expensive, and they display very well. It took alot of will power man. I'll have to enjoy them in your collection.

I had no idea it was all 3D printed. That's just weak AF!

I wish I had the will power I used to have. The cheap price of these is what makes them so dangerous. The good news is I don't know where to put these things, so maybe there is still hope they could find their way into the trash :LOL:.

Damn that diorama is awesome! I still have most of the 1/6 Hot Toys figures, maybe I need to invest in one of those...

You should totally check out sabre forge and take lots of pictures or videos! Do they actually have a store front where you can check out the sabers?

I subscribed to your channel, but kept forgetting to watch your reaction video until today. I bet your wife was thrilled to hear you say you were pissing your pants, ha ha. Don't judge me, but I don't know who Cad Bane is...I know what he looks like and he's a bounty hunter, but that's it.

Was that the prop shop that was selling insanely priced Episode VII stuff and for some reason they shipped it in wood crates on top of it? Not surprised they're out of business, who wants to pay insane, unnecessary shipping on top of the crazy prices?

I've gotten a few things in the mail this last week. I'll have to throw up some pictures later.

If I had done SW in 1:6 I definitely would get one.

I guess it does now, I'm so upset with myself lol.

Yup, that was the Prop Shop. I don't know who the hell they had in charge of that place, but I bet they thought SW fans would pay anything. I'm glad the fans spoke with their wallets and put them out of business because it was ridiculous. And then they thought people would gladly spend $300 on their shipping crates too.

Cool man looking forward to them.

Yeah, crazy how they went out of business, lmao! You guys know anyone who bought from them?

Well, I'm sure she'd be ok with it as long as I p8ssed only in my room, lol! Thanks for the sub man. I got a few vids I'm sitting on that I just need to get off my lazy ass and edit.

You gotta watch TCW man. Bane is a badass!

I'll definitely do a vlog and get a bunch of pics. They are in the Portland so just and hour ride on the bike.

I wish I had the will power I used to have. The cheap price of these is what makes them so dangerous. The good news is I don't know where to put these things, so maybe there is still hope they could find their way into the trash :LOL:.

If I had done SW in 1:6 I definitely would get one.

I guess it does now, I'm so upset with myself lol.

Yup, that was the Prop Shop. I don't know who the hell they had in charge of that place, but I bet they thought SW fans would pay anything. I'm glad the fans spoke with their wallets and put them out of business because it was ridiculous. And then they thought people would gladly spend $300 on their shipping crates too.

Blows my mind dude!

My wife and I love how those look. I can't tell ya how hard it has been resisting, lol! My kid has some, and I'd just love to have a walk with every SW character on it.

Yeah, crazy how they went out of business, lmao! You guys know anyone who bought from them?

Well, I'm sure she'd be ok with it as long as I p8ssed only in my room, lol! Thanks for the sub man. I got a few vids I'm sitting on that I just need to get off my lazy ass and edit.

I'll definitely do a vlog and get a bunch of pics. They are in the Portland so just and hour ride on the bike.

I don't know anyone personally that bought any, but I did see a couple people over on the RPF that bought some stuff from them, and I also saw some people that got their items canceled when they went under. I don't think anyone was eager to spend what they were charging, but I think people bought some of the hilts because no one else offered them.

Blows my mind dude!

My wife and I love how those look. I can't tell ya how hard it has been resisting, lol! My kid has some, and I'd just love to have a walk with every SW character on it.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with these. I've got them sitting all in a line on top of my TV stand. The last thing I want to do is buy some type of dedicated shelving for these because that will open up and encourage me to purchase even more. I'll probably just wait for my hype for this movie to die down and then sell them off as a set. Part of me want to just dump them to teach myself a lesson for being stupid and buying these lol. I could also get myself a new set of golf clubs and take these out to the driving range :LOL:.

Did you guys see Rocket and Groot PFs went up for order and they want $830 for the pair with the discount o_O. I really want to see what they try to charge for Rey and BB-8.

I'm planning on canceling my cable when football ends so maybe I'll watch TCW then.

I'd love to see a vlog of Sabre Forge!

I don't know anyone personally that bought any, but I did see a couple people over on the RPF that bought some stuff from them, and I also saw some people that got their items canceled when they went under. I don't think anyone was eager to spend what they were charging, but I think people bought some of the hilts because no one else offered them.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with these. I've got them sitting all in a line on top of my TV stand. The last thing I want to do is buy some type of dedicated shelving for these because that will open up and encourage me to purchase even more. I'll probably just wait for my hype for this movie to die down and then sell them off as a set. Part of me want to just dump them to teach myself a lesson for being stupid and buying these lol. I could also get myself a new set of golf clubs and take these out to the driving range :LOL:.

Did you guys see Rocket and Groot PFs went up for order and they want $830 for the pair with the discount o_O. I really want to see what they try to charge for Rey and BB-8.

Rey and BB8 will at least be as much as the droids, I called that one already! So I used some reward points and ordered the Maul PF today.

How have you been doing on the Spooktacular RPs? I was about to whine over the $2, but the $12 yesterday and $10 today shut me up.

I would get a case made for DVDs for your pops, that way it's not too deep. Or if you want to keep them on top of your tv stand you could buy those step shelves they sell for kitchen items.

Here's what I got last week:

tLGco3.jpg

That's the Hasbro 75th Anniversary Metal shield. There's the tiniest paint chip on the bottom left blue part that's sort of bugging me!

Here's the other haul I got, I haven't opened it yet so I'll just say one down, five to go!

Idu5VV.jpg

Last edited:
I'm planning on canceling my cable when football ends so maybe I'll watch TCW then.

Rey and BB8 will at least be as much as the droids, I called that one already! So I used some reward points and ordered the Maul PF today.

How have you been doing on the Spooktacular RPs? I was about to whine over the $2, but the $12 yesterday and $10 today shut me up.

I would get a case made for DVDs for your pops, that way it's not too deep. Or if you want to keep them on top of your tv stand you could buy those step shelves they sell for kitchen items.

I think Rey and BB-8 are going to be more than the droids. I was thinking $750 max before but now after seeing the price for Rocket and Groot I'm thinking they will be between $800 and $850. I kind of hope they are so I can tell SS to shove it.

Congrats on ordering Maul! I'm still not sure if I'm going to get him or not. I could sell my old one but I probably won't get much for it because everyone is going to be waiting to spend their money on the new one, and then I'd have to come up with at least $200 out of my own pocket to make up the difference just to get the same character I would have just sold. But it does look really awesome so I can't 100% rule it out.

I was totally going to whine over the $2 codes, but then they started getting good. I've gotten every single Spook code so far and I've got $54 as I type this. I subscribed to e-mail alerts on this thread at StatueForum: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157758 . Its worked like a charm and no matter what time of the day or night I'll get a push notification on my phone once someone posts a new code.

I still don't know if I even want to invest that much on these Pop things. Deep down I realize this has been a giant mistake and the sooner I get rid of them the better lol.

tLGco3.jpg

That's the Hasbro 75th Anniversary Metal shield. There's the tiniest paint chip on the bottom left blue part that's sort of bugging me!

Here's the other haul I got, I haven't opened it yet so I'll just say one down, five to go!

Idu5VV.jpg

The shield looks really nice! Congrats! Is that the one thats $300?

OMG! I haven't been following XM nearly enough to know whats out, whats in there? Open it! Open it! :D

I think Rey and BB-8 are going to be more than the droids. I was thinking $750 max before but now after seeing the price for Rocket and Groot I'm thinking they will be between $800 and $850. I kind of hope they are so I can tell SS to shove it.

Congrats on ordering Maul! I'm still not sure if I'm going to get him or not. I could sell my old one but I probably won't get much for it because everyone is going to be waiting to spend their money on the new one, and then I'd have to come up with at least $200 out of my own pocket to make up the difference just to get the same character I would have just sold. But it does look really awesome so I can't 100% rule it out.

I was totally going to whine over the $2 codes, but then they started getting good. I've gotten every single Spook code so far and I've got $54 as I type this. I subscribed to e-mail alerts on this thread at StatueForum: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157758 . Its worked like a charm and no matter what time of the day or night I'll get a push notification on my phone once someone posts a new code.

I still don't know if I even want to invest that much on these Pop things. Deep down I realize this has been a giant mistake and the sooner I get rid of them the better lol.

The shield looks really nice! Congrats! Is that the one thats $300?

OMG! I haven't been following XM nearly enough to know whats out, whats in there? Open it! Open it! :D

I guarantee Rey and BB8 will be a price that's going to make people mad. It's that dang Disney license!

You could just list your Maul with a buy it now price and see if anyone will give you the money you'd want. Worth a shot if you'd rather have the new one...

Dang you're really all in on the codes, ha. I don't pay that much attention, I think I've still got about $30 and I'm happy with that.

Do you like the Pops or are you feeling buyer's remorse? I honestly had about 30 Pops at one point then decided to sell them all because I wasn't enjoying them. But if you like them then you should go all in! :p

Yeah I got that shield from Amazon for $285 shipped. I'm going to have to figure out how to hang it on the wall.

Here you go:

KRgEeW.jpg

8RvIlh.jpg

egYWOL.jpg

I decided to display him with the sand head. My Pax is 39" wide just to give you an idea of how friggen' wide that beast is. So that's one down, five more members of the Sinister Six to go, ha ha. Lou when you get your first XM piece I think you should do a video unboxing because I think you'll be impressed!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138

I don't even want to think about it. I want to get Rey, but may wait until she has a lightsaber in hand.

I was going to say that they'd look really good on those Ikea floating shelves. Just saying, LOL!

I see. I hope they got money back if they had NRD's and such.

Nice! Congrats! I still need to get Maul ordered. Just need to check who can get me the best deal.

Will definitely do one man. I want to head down tomorrow, but not sure if I'll be able to. It usually takes me a week of editing before my vid comes out, but hopefully I get to go soon.

Cool! I'm still trying to get my wife to get rid of DirecTV. I hate paying $100 a month for the 4 channels we watch.

tLGco3.jpg

Idu5VV.jpg

That shield is flippin' awesome! Have always loved Caps shield. Congrats man!

I guarantee Rey and BB8 will be a price that's going to make people mad. It's that dang Disney license!

You could just list your Maul with a buy it now price and see if anyone will give you the money you'd want. Worth a shot if you'd rather have the new one...

Dang you're really all in on the codes, ha. I don't pay that much attention, I think I've still got about $30 and I'm happy with that.

Do you like the Pops or are you feeling buyer's remorse? I honestly had about 30 Pops at one point then decided to sell them all because I wasn't enjoying them. But if you like them then you should go all in! :p

Yeah I got that shield from Amazon for $285 shipped. I'm going to have to figure out how to hang it on the wall.

Here you go:

KRgEeW.jpg

8RvIlh.jpg

egYWOL.jpg

I decided to display him with the sand head. My Pax is 39" wide just to give you an idea of how friggen' wide that beast is. So that's one down, five more members of the Sinister Six to go, ha ha. Lou when you get your first XM piece I think you should do a video unboxing because I think you'll be impressed!

Holy crap! Damn that looks awesome! Congrats dude! The paint app looks amazing!

Here you go:

KRgEeW.jpg

8RvIlh.jpg

egYWOL.jpg

OMG Thats so freaking awesome! Huge congrats! I'm not even a huge Sandman fan but that is one of the coolest statues I've ever seen. That thing is freaking massive! I love the sand head, and the detail in the sand itself.

So you're going to get the entire Sinister Six? How much money is all of that going to cost you?

Have you checked out how/if other people are hanging their shields? Thats kinda lame if it doesn't come with anything to mount it with. How is the quality for Hasbro?

I don't know if I have buyers remorse, I actually like the Pops quite a bit more than I thought I would, maybe its because I already have a set lined up together. They aren't that cool all by them self. These look really cool but I have absolutely no connection to any of these characters, I'm just trying to capitalize on my excitement for a new SW movie. If the movie blows I'll sell them right away lol. I'm still trying to avoid going all in :p. The cheap price of these things scares me when I think about how many of these I could end up with in a year if I kept going.

I might do that with Maul. I don't want to sell it until the new one is about to come out though because I don't want a gaping hole in my collection. We'll see, maybe in hand pics will make it impossible for me to pass up on him.

Screw Disney and their inflated prices! LOL.

I don't even want to think about it. I want to get Rey, but may wait until she has a lightsaber in hand.

I was going to say that they'd look really good on those Ikea floating shelves. Just saying, LOL!

Nice! Congrats! I still need to get Maul ordered. Just need to check who can get me the best deal.

Will definitely do one man. I want to head down tomorrow, but not sure if I'll be able to. It usually takes me a week of editing before my vid comes out, but hopefully I get to go soon.

Cool! I'm still trying to get my wife to get rid of DirecTV. I hate paying $100 a month for the 4 channels we watch.

Thats probably what I should do too, just wait till she has her saber.

You guys need to encourage me to sell these things off, not tell me how good they would look on a nice display :rofl:.

At first people weren't getting any kind of a response so they were already contacting their CC companies about getting refunds, but then a few days later Prop Shop chimed in and let everyone know they'd get full refunds.

I still like my first Maul. It was the first SW PF that I bought, so its kinda sentimental. Maybe I'll just end up keeping mine.

I'm down with waiting for Rey with a saber, but what do you do about BB-8? Assume Sideshow will rerelease it on a new base down the road like the droids? Is Kylo going to have the same helmet in the next movie? Pretty sure it got blown up with Starkiller base.

Floating shelves are a great idea, you could line them along the top near the ceiling all the way around your place.

I'm the same with my cable. Plus I waste so much time just watching shows I've seen a hundred times or sports when I own a ton of movies I've never seen that I could be watching. Plus an extra $80 in my pocket every month!

Thanks I'm happy with my hauls. You don't have to worry about paint apps on XM statues! Seriously I'm expecting an unboxing video when you get your first one.

OMG Thats so freaking awesome! Huge congrats! I'm not even a huge Sandman fan but that is one of the coolest statues I've ever seen. That thing is freaking massive! I love the sand head, and the detail in the sand itself.

So you're going to get the entire Sinister Six? How much money is all of that going to cost you?

Have you checked out how/if other people are hanging their shields? Thats kinda lame if it doesn't come with anything to mount it with. How is the quality for Hasbro?

I don't know if I have buyers remorse, I actually like the Pops quite a bit more than I thought I would, maybe its because I already have a set lined up together. They aren't that cool all by them self. These look really cool but I have absolutely no connection to any of these characters, I'm just trying to capitalize on my excitement for a new SW movie. If the movie blows I'll sell them right away lol. I'm still trying to avoid going all in :p. The cheap price of these things scares me when I think about how many of these I could end up with in a year if I kept going.

I might do that with Maul. I don't want to sell it until the new one is about to come out though because I don't want a gaping hole in my collection. We'll see, maybe in hand pics will make it impossible for me to pass up on him.

Screw Disney and their inflated prices! LOL.

Thanks! The statue is huge, pretty sure the hand is the same size as mine. It was freaking heavy too! I don't know that I'll get all of them, one can dream though. I got this one for $850 shipped, still crazy but not terrible. I've sold a bunch of stuff lately so if you use the money already in your PayPal it feels like you're not really paying anything for it, ha. That's how I justify it. :p

One guy just bought framing wire and a wall hook, seems simple enough.

If you like the pops I think you need the Luke/rancor, I've seen that one before and thought it looked cool.