STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! Really? I didn't hear that yet. Man, now I'm going to have to see this movie, dammit. I remember them whining when they were making Rebels about having to use Vader "sparingly" to keep the character special. Now watch them milk this character for all he's worth yet not give us a Vader spinoff movie. :facepalm:

I'm glad to hear the stuff is selling. There still are some highly sort ofter pieces, but the super popular characters with a high ES or multiple versions in the same scale have tanked. I don't think any 1:4 Boba will be worth anything anymore, maybe the XM will since its the only unique one.

I really hope I don't end up buying it.

Yeah dude, I can't even get $200 for my Boba PF! Wtf!! Mythos one sold good tho.

It's just a rumor, I think. I wouldn't doubt it though. This movie is going to be straight to DVD! Lol!

The Hot Toys stands are different for each movie. Plus Yoda came with a Dagobah environment stand. They are all over the place!

I was just talking about Rey's parentage on the car ride home today! I'm actually really excited to find out who she is. They better not drag it out until the last movie.

The Rick poses? I feel like I should know what that is, but I don't?

I imagine riding just kills your core. That's my weak spot, maybe I need a motorcycle, ha ha.

You should definitely go down the Hot Toys rabbit hole! They interviewed the head honcho for Hot Toys today at the Hong Kong convention today. He hinted that there are more prequel figures coming...

Speaking of Hot Toys, what is the verdict on the 1:4 Ledger Joker? I thought it would be $450, not $540! Did they get the first two numbers confused?? The Tweeterhead Joker goes on sale on August 15.

Really? Vader in the Solo movie too? That's just lame.

Vader would be the only good part I'm sure

Damn, really?! Sigh, may just have to.

Yeah man, 6hrs of riding is a great workout. Mist of our rides last 6-14 hours. Not to mention it's fun as hell. Taking corners as far leaned over as you can get, love it!!

Damn auto correct! The Rock poses!

Other than her British accent, bits here and there say Skywalker to me. Especially with Anakins saber calling to her. Why would it call to anyone outside the bloodline? It's not the one ring ffs!

I love that painting! Too bad my next couple paychecks are basically spent! Stupid real life, ha.

I wouldn't put the transgender thing past Disney! They seem to be at the forefront of the SJW crusade!

I think the 1:4 Ledger looks just fine, but I wasn't expecting it to cost that much! As of right now I'm passing. Are you going to get it?

My hate for Sideshow keeps growing. I swear all of their statues I have sell below retail and something always breaks when I ship them. I'm so sick of their garbage product.

So we need to talk about these red people in the new Star Wars. I know I shouldn't be bashing before I see the movie, but that's got to be one of the worst Star Wars designs I've seen.

20264927_340114223079002_217742965405098050_n.jpg

20292794_340116446412113_7731308874747574621_n.jpg

Looks like Luke will have a different outfit.

20429708_340115583078866_3375012880116324979_n.jpg

I like how Luke mirrors his dad with the dark clothing. I hope those red guards look better in the movie. At least they don't have wing tip shoes!

Yeah man! There's always an issue when I ship their statues in the original packing. ALWAYS! Never a problem when I do my own packing though.

Wonderfest pics should start coming in tonight, but yeah I think you're going to be pretty disappointed because they probably won't have any Superman, except for a small possibility they might have their Justice League movie stuff out. They do have a Jim Lee Supes planned since we did see early art for it like 2 years ago, so it will happen but who knows when.

No I'm definitely too lazy lol. But I did start watching the 1990 Flash TV show again. I've gotten through the first two episodes so far. Everything in moderation :p.

I haven't seen the 90s Flash TV show since it originally aired! Dang, that's old school. I should rewatch all of Smallville one of these days.

Well Prime 1 just showed one thing that perked my interest. Exactly how big will this beast be standing straight up and in 1:3 scale???

36212701576_89f4f428f7_c.jpg

36213327236_83689d2f03_c.jpg

Yeah dude, I can't even get $200 for my Boba PF! Wtf!! Mythos one sold good tho.

It's just a rumor, I think. I wouldn't doubt it though. This movie is going to be straight to DVD! Lol!

Yeah man, 6hrs of riding is a great workout. Mist of our rides last 6-14 hours. Not to mention it's fun as hell. Taking corners as far leaned over as you can get, love it!!

Other than her British accent, bits here and there say Skywalker to me. Especially with Anakins saber calling to her. Why would it call to anyone outside the bloodline? It's not the one ring ffs!

I like how Luke mirrors his dad with the dark clothing. I hope those red guards look better in the movie. At least they don't have wing tip shoes!

Yeah man! There's always an issue when I ship their statues in the original packing. ALWAYS! Never a problem when I do my own packing though.

Ouch on the Boba! I'm pretty sure all of my DC statues I have left are worth $100 less than I paid.

Dude, that corner thing sounds terrifying to me! Ha, I guess I lost all of my sense of adventure after I nearly died. I have irrational fears of lots of stuff that I never cared about before that happened.

So would you say Rey is Luke's kid? Or Leia's kid? Seems kind of odd that neither Han or Leia said anything to her, but at the same time Kylo seemed to know who she was...hmmmmm...I can't wait! I'm totally wearing my Jedi outfit to the Thursday night premiere!

Sideshow's packing and quality suck!

Last edited:

Ouch! That piece has tanked hard! Three years ago that was going for almost $500, and then the massive oversaturation of the 1:4 Boba market happened and now its not worth crap. So happy to hear the Mythos line is still worth a lot, those are still really different than everything else out there.

I'm still thinking she's Luke's kid. Why else would they put that "you have that power too" line in the TFA trailer? I hope Mara Jade shows up and she's smoking hot! LOL.

I haven't seen the 90s Flash TV show since it originally aired! Dang, that's old school. I should rewatch all of Smallville one of these days.

Well Prime 1 just showed one thing that perked my interest. Exactly how big will this beast be standing straight up and in 1:3 scale???

Ouch on the Boba! I'm pretty sure all of my DC statues I have left are worth $100 less than I paid.

Dude, that corner thing sounds terrifying to me! Ha, I guess I lost all of my sense of adventure after I nearly died. I have irrational fears of lots of stuff that I never cared about before that happened.

So would you say Rey is Luke's kid? Or Leia's kid? Seems kind of odd that neither Han or Leia said anything to her, but at the same time Kylo seemed to know who she was...hmmmmm...I can't wait! I'm totally wearing my Jedi outfit to the Thursday night premiere!

The Flash show looks SO OLD! It makes me feel ancient while watching this, knowing I was alive then and I can remember those clothing styles :LOL:. I still haven't seen the majority of Smallville. I think I watched all of the last season, and various episodes when it was on.

I'm so glad they finally showed something you might want! When the pics of him popped up tonight I was wondering if you saw them. This is classic Doomsday right? I don't even know if there are other versions like New 52 or whatever. This will probably be anywhere from 35" - 45" tall, and I think it will have a price tag right around $1500 or slightly less.

Wonderfest was a total dud for me. I was hoping for some more Arkham Knight reveals but they only showed stuff that has already been out, or the new stuff that was already shown at SDCC. There was no new Batman stuff at all.

The only thing that I really liked was the 1:3 Wonder Woman on the horse.

20525288_1882040745394974_2713779157577832605_n.jpg

She's probably close to 50" tall, and her base is way more massive than 1:2 WW's base is. I don't see this coming in any cheaper than $2K.

Ouch! That piece has tanked hard! Three years ago that was going for almost $500, and then the massive oversaturation of the 1:4 Boba market happened and now its not worth crap. So happy to hear the Mythos line is still worth a lot, those are still really different than everything else out there.

I'm still thinking she's Luke's kid. Why else would they put that "you have that power too" line in the TFA trailer? I hope Mara Jade shows up and she's smoking hot! LOL.

The Flash show looks SO OLD! It makes me feel ancient while watching this, knowing I was alive then and I can remember those clothing styles :LOL:. I still haven't seen the majority of Smallville. I think I watched all of the last season, and various episodes when it was on.

I'm so glad they finally showed something you might want! When the pics of him popped up tonight I was wondering if you saw them. This is classic Doomsday right? I don't even know if there are other versions like New 52 or whatever. This will probably be anywhere from 35" - 45" tall, and I think it will have a price tag right around $1500 or slightly less.

Wonderfest was a total dud for me. I was hoping for some more Arkham Knight reveals but they only showed stuff that has already been out, or the new stuff that was already shown at SDCC. There was no new Batman stuff at all.

She's probably close to 50" tall, and her base is way more massive than 1:2 WW's base is. I don't see this coming in any cheaper than $2K.

That WW on the horse is pretty sweet! I'm guessing Doomsday will be $2K. Too bad there's no Superman to go with it...

The first season of Smallville is pretty bad. Every episode is just a monster of the week show. Obviously there's lots of cringeworthy teenage drama, but I loved it at the time. It was so exciting when they finally started having other superheroes show up.

So XM just posted this:

20375723_1907899062764117_7542409455966856832_n.jpg

20476500_1907899059430784_1087605724178422024_n.jpg

20506922_1907899066097450_7995523220126085081_o.jpg

That WW on the horse is pretty sweet! I'm guessing Doomsday will be $2K. Too bad there's no Superman to go with it...

The first season of Smallville is pretty bad. Every episode is just a monster of the week show. Obviously there's lots of cringeworthy teenage drama, but I loved it at the time. It was so exciting when they finally started having other superheroes show up.

So XM just posted this:

Doomsday could be $2K. But I don't know if they'll be willing to price their 1:3 line as the same price as their 1:2 line. This is how big their 1:3 Killer Croc is from Arkham Origins.

p1kc.jpg

He's $1400. I'm thinking Doomsday will be a bit bigger, but I don't know if he'll be $600 worth bigger.

Flash has some monster of the week episodes too. I think both shows are from a time when the studio was still afraid to fully embrace the comic stories and supporting characters. At least Smallville got better at that as the show went on.

I really like that Luke. Its so different than everything else out there. I need more pics of the head sculpt. If I had to try to find a gripe with the piece, maybe its the pose, this shot reminds me a bit of the Leonardo DiCaprio strolling meme.

leostrutoriginal.jpg

I may be reaching a bit to try to find something to make sure I don't get sucked down the XM Studios hole too :LOL:.

And they started out so strong with the Luke, Han, and Vader packaging.

Someone said that in the novelization, he did know of her.

Lol! Twisty turns is where it's at for me. I don't mind going fast in a straight line, but hitting turns and switch backs, hairpins, and Sharp decreasing radius turns is just awesome!!

That WW looks sick!!

What if Phasma is the Canon version of Mara?

Yeah man, I keep getting offers on the Kenobi mythos. Almost daily.

So XM just posted this:

WOW! That is fantastic! Likeness doesn't look 100%, but hell I like it!!

Last edited:
Doomsday could be $2K. But I don't know if they'll be willing to price their 1:3 line as the same price as their 1:2 line. This is how big their 1:3 Killer Croc is from Arkham Origins.

p1kc.jpg

He's $1400. I'm thinking Doomsday will be a bit bigger, but I don't know if he'll be $600 worth bigger.

Flash has some monster of the week episodes too. I think both shows are from a time when the studio was still afraid to fully embrace the comic stories and supporting characters. At least Smallville got better at that as the show went on.

I really like that Luke. Its so different than everything else out there. I need more pics of the head sculpt. If I had to try to find a gripe with the piece, maybe its the pose, this shot reminds me a bit of the Leonardo DiCaprio strolling meme.

leostrutoriginal.jpg

I may be reaching a bit to try to find something to make sure I don't get sucked down the XM Studios hole too :LOL:.

Holy crap, that Killer Croc looks like a small child!

Ha, why would you post that Leonardo DiCaprio, are you trying to ruin the statue for me? :p I actually have no intention of buying it, but here's a better head sculpt picture for you:

35456871124_31d0927462_b.jpg

Lol! Twisty turns is where it's at for me. I don't mind going fast in a straight line, but hitting turns and switch backs, hairpins, and Sharp decreasing radius turns is just awesome!!

That WW looks sick!!

See, those pictures look scary to me! No way I would try that. I mean they are sweet, just not for me!

So I had an MRI on my back and I have "mild bilateral foraminal stenosis" in my lumbar spine...which probably explains why I'm so stiff and have pain down the back of my legs sometimes. I asked the doctor if I had to stop squatting and he looked at me and said "why do you squat?" Why wouldn't I squat! Ha ha. He clearly knows nothing about weight lifting. He said I probably shouldn't, but I doubt I'll stop.

That WW looks sick!!

That original Han PF packaging is still the best I've ever seen. It blows away XM, Prime 1, everybody! Was Luke's the same way? Why on earth would they stop using that stuff? There literally must have been zero breakages with that piece.

Those shots are epic! :) I'm so jealous!

Ha! Luke and Phasma totally hooked up! :p

Ha, why would you post that Leonardo DiCaprio, are you trying to ruin the statue for me? :p I actually have no intention of buying it, but here's a better head sculpt picture for you:

See, those pictures look scary to me! No way I would try that. I mean they are sweet, just not for me!

So I had an MRI on my back and I have "mild bilateral foraminal stenosis" in my lumbar spine...which probably explains why I'm so stiff and have pain down the back of my legs sometimes. I asked the doctor if I had to stop squatting and he looked at me and said "why do you squat?" Why wouldn't I squat! Ha ha. He clearly knows nothing about weight lifting. He said I probably shouldn't, but I doubt I'll stop.

I know! And that Doomsday is going to be like 10" taller! :woot:

Here's a video, not sure if you saw it:

Ha ha! ;) The pose on Luke is just a bit odd. I don't know maybe its scene accurate, but it just looks a bit weird. I was just going to post that pic of the head sculpt, I think it looks okay. Maybe not the greatest, but definitely not the worst.

Ha! Just keep squatting what do doctors know? :p

That original Han PF packaging is still the best I've ever seen. It blows away XM, Prime 1, everybody! Was Luke's the same way? Why on earth would they stop using that stuff? There literally must have been zero breakages with that piece.

Ha ha! ;) The pose on Luke is just a bit odd. I don't know maybe its scene accurate, but it just looks a bit weird. I was just going to post that pic of the head sculpt, I think it looks okay. Maybe not the greatest, but definitely not the worst.

Dang. I'm not sure if I want to get Doomsday without knowing there's a Superman coming. I don't like Doomsday enough to want a standalone piece of him.

The good thing is the helmet blocks most of the head sculpt so even if it's not perfect, there's no way to tell. Sideshow should just put helmets on all of their pieces, ha ha.

Well I've been having this pain for 8 years and it hasn't gotten any better or worse so I don't think stopping squats is going to magically heal everything. I'll just need to figure out better stretches and what not. Or I'll be in a wheel chair in a few years. Either way works, right? :p

Dang. I'm not sure if I want to get Doomsday without knowing there's a Superman coming. I don't like Doomsday enough to want a standalone piece of him.

The good thing is the helmet blocks most of the head sculpt so even if it's not perfect, there's no way to tell. Sideshow should just put helmets on all of their pieces, ha ha.

Well I've been having this pain for 8 years and it hasn't gotten any better or worse so I don't think stopping squats is going to magically heal everything. I'll just need to figure out better stretches and what not. Or I'll be in a wheel chair in a few years. Either way works, right? :p

I know what you mean. They still have Jim Lee Supes coming eventually but who knows when, but I don't know if that's going to work well as a companion to this piece anyways. If you look next to this piece on the card there is definitely a classic Superman comic logo printed on it, I wonder if they will make a classic Supes that is specifically designed to go with this.

:rofl:

Ha! Think how lazy you could be in a wheelchair. Plus you could find a girl who would like to "nurse" you back to health :LOL:.

So should I get the Wonder Woman on the horse statue? :p

I know what you mean. They still have Jim Lee Supes coming eventually but who knows when, but I don't know if that's going to work well as a companion to this piece anyways. If you look next to this piece on the card there is definitely a classic Superman comic logo printed on it, I wonder if they will make a classic Supes that is specifically designed to go with this.

Ha! Think how lazy you could be in a wheelchair. Plus you could find a girl who would like to "nurse" you back to health :LOL:.

I noticed the Superman logo on the card, but how are they going to have time for him between their 50 Batmans per year? I saw they announced another Batman line with Frank Miller's Dark Knight III or some random thing I don't care about. Prime 1 is the king of announcements and teases. Every once in a while I'll see people bumping random posts from over a year ago where Prime 1 announced something and nothing ever happened with it.

Oh, I'm totally putting myself in a wheelchair now! Just for the ladies.

Oh man, it's 1/4 scale right? Do you know where you would display it?

I noticed the Superman logo on the card, but how are they going to have time for him between their 50 Batmans per year? I saw they announced another Batman line with Frank Miller's Dark Knight III or some random thing I don't care about. Prime 1 is the king of announcements and teases. Every once in a while I'll see people bumping random posts from over a year ago where Prime 1 announced something and nothing ever happened with it.

Oh, I'm totally putting myself in a wheelchair now! Just for the ladies.

Oh man, it's 1/4 scale right? Do you know where you would display it?

I literally have no interest in Miller's Batman. But he is super popular so I'm not too surprised they are adding that to their never ending Batman announcements with no product anywhere in sight.

Dude, you would seriously get insane amounts of poon with one on those! :LOL: Especially if you said you were in the military, had a near death experience, and said you are looking for the perfectly lady to help nurse you back to health.

She's 1:3! I would have no clue where or how to display something like that. I think the whole piece is over 50" high and probably 3-4 feet wide. I'm assuming this will be between $2500-$3000. I don't think I could swing that, but it would definitely be the only Wonder Woman piece anyone would ever need.

I literally have no interest in Miller's Batman. But he is super popular so I'm not too surprised they are adding that to their never ending Batman announcements with no product anywhere in sight.

Dude, you would seriously get insane amounts of poon with one on those! :LOL: Especially if you said you were in the military, had a near death experience, and said you are looking for the perfectly lady to help nurse you back to health.

She's 1:3! I would have no clue where or how to display something like that. I think the whole piece is over 50" high and probably 3-4 feet wide. I'm assuming this will be between $2500-$3000. I don't think I could swing that, but it would definitely be the only Wonder Woman piece anyone would ever need.

Ha, I doubt any of the girls around here would be into me in a wheelchair. After all, every single one of them claims to be a hardcore outdoors person who spends all of their time hiking and backpacking!

Statues are getting too big! Not to mention, ridiculously expensive. I have completely lost interest in the 1/4 scale and bigger with the prices these days. You should get it though. ;)

I can't believe neither of you watch Game of Thrones! How am I supposed to talk to people about this, ha. It just came back on 2 weeks ago and there's already only 4 episodes left this season. Plus they are saying the final 6 episodes next year might not even air until late 2018 or early 2019. I waited over a year to get 7 measly episodes and now I may have to wait 18+ months for the final season. I need my fix!

Ha, I doubt any of the girls around here would be into me in a wheelchair. After all, every single one of them claims to be a hardcore outdoors person who spends all of their time hiking and backpacking!

Statues are getting too big! Not to mention, ridiculously expensive. I have completely lost interest in the 1/4 scale and bigger with the prices these days. You should get it though. ;)

I can't believe neither of you watch Game of Thrones! How am I supposed to talk to people about this, ha. It just came back on 2 weeks ago and there's already only 4 episodes left this season. Plus they are saying the final 6 episodes next year might not even air until late 2018 or early 2019. I waited over a year to get 7 measly episodes and now I may have to wait 18+ months for the final season. I need my fix!

Well just get a wheelchair that turns into an ATV :D. I'm really not an outdoorsy person and I'm really not into outdoorsy chicks. Those are the kinds that usually don't shave in the places you expect them to :rofl:.

See, you did the smart thing. After realizing 1:4 statue prices are absolutely ridiculous, you went down to 1:6, and I did the stupid thing and went to a larger scale. I'd really like to get this Wonder Woman but I don't think I'm going to have the funds or space unless I get rid of one of my 1:2s. I'm not so sure I'd want WW more than either of them.

I did hear that there is some ridiculous delay on the final Game of Thrones season. I'm sure if I watched I'd be pissed. I guess maybe I'll just wait till the whole thing ends and start watching it then. HBO is weird sometimes, Curb Your Enthusiasm's latest season ended 6 years ago and this October its finally returning for its final season. If you don't watch Curb you should, its like Seinfeld. And I'd even go as far as saying the last 2 seasons of Curb are as good as Seinfeld at its best!

Well just get a wheelchair that turns into an ATV :D. I'm really not an outdoorsy person and I'm really not into outdoorsy chicks. Those are the kinds that usually don't shave in the places you expect them to :rofl:.

See, you did the smart thing. After realizing 1:4 statue prices are absolutely ridiculous, you went down to 1:6, and I did the stupid thing and went to a larger scale. I'd really like to get this Wonder Woman but I don't think I'm going to have the funds or space unless I get rid of one of my 1:2s. I'm not so sure I'd want WW more than either of them.

I did hear that there is some ridiculous delay on the final Game of Thrones season. I'm sure if I watched I'd be pissed. I guess maybe I'll just wait till the whole thing ends and start watching it then. HBO is weird sometimes, Curb Your Enthusiasm's latest season ended 6 years ago and this October its finally returning for its final season. If you don't watch Curb you should, its like Seinfeld. And I'd even go as far as saying the last 2 seasons of Curb are as good as Seinfeld at its best!

Ha, yeah I don't dig the outdoorsy chicks either, but that seems to be the bulk of the single girls around here. Probably because they are way too active for all us lazy guys.

Yeah, we definitely went in opposite directions! If I had known five years ago when I ordered my first DC 1/4 statue from Sideshow that we still wouldn't have Flash and the price would have doubled, I would never have bought one in the first place! You can't get Wonder Woman if it means getting rid of one of the other two, they look great together as a set.

Curb is coming back for one season after six years off? That makes zero sense. Although I guess Will & Grace is coming back too. And didn't the X-Files come back for a short season as well? I can't keep up with all these reboots.

So...one more month until SGTCC. I don't have anything to be excited about in the meantime until Hot Toys actually starts shipping stuff. I feel like Hot Toys is starting to get a backlog of figures they've shown at conventions, but they've never put up for order. I'm guessing Baze isn't happening anymore.

Ha, yeah I don't dig the outdoorsy chicks either, but that seems to be the bulk of the single girls around here. Probably because they are way too active for all us lazy guys.

Yeah, we definitely went in opposite directions! If I had known five years ago when I ordered my first DC 1/4 statue from Sideshow that we still wouldn't have Flash and the price would have doubled, I would never have bought one in the first place! You can't get Wonder Woman if it means getting rid of one of the other two, they look great together as a set.

Curb is coming back for one season after six years off? That makes zero sense. Although I guess Will & Grace is coming back too. And didn't the X-Files come back for a short season as well? I can't keep up with all these reboots.

So...one more month until SGTCC. I don't have anything to be excited about in the meantime until Hot Toys actually starts shipping stuff. I feel like Hot Toys is starting to get a backlog of figures they've shown at conventions, but they've never put up for order. I'm guessing Baze isn't happening anymore.

I guess when I started I didn't really have a plan, or even a wishlist. I just thought the stuff that was available looked awesome, but then more came out from other licenses and I wanted it all lol. And I still do. A lot of people say its best to commit to one license, and just stick to it but for me thats impossible and way too stressful. The escalating 1:4 prices, and SS's crappy QC sure made me justify the prices of larger pieces, but that was probably not the right thing to do, but oh well. :p I don't think I'll be getting that WW, I cringe just imagining the price. I will be getting more 1:3 pieces from the Arkham Knight line, and thats where my focus will be for at least a good chunk of next year. I may or may not add SW HTs into the mix as well but only time will tell.

Will & Grace is coming back too? I guess they just aren't making tv shows like they used to. X-Files is coming back for a second new season too! The fan demand is definitely still there.

I just can't get excited for that Con. XM stuff is too difficult and expensive for me to consider obtaining, and I bet most of the SW stuff is behind the black curtain again. I am excited to see their DC stuff though, if they can show it.

So Baze has been canned? How can anyone get Chirrut without Baze? Maybe Chirrut isn't selling as well as thet hoped.

I guess when I started I didn't really have a plan, or even a wishlist. I just thought the stuff that was available looked awesome, but then more came out from other licenses and I wanted it all lol. And I still do. A lot of people say its best to commit to one license, and just stick to it but for me thats impossible and way too stressful. The escalating 1:4 prices, and SS's crappy QC sure made me justify the prices of larger pieces, but that was probably not the right thing to do, but oh well. :p I don't think I'll be getting that WW, I cringe just imagining the price. I will be getting more 1:3 pieces from the Arkham Knight line, and thats where my focus will be for at least a good chunk of next year. I may or may not add SW HTs into the mix as well but only time will tell.

Will & Grace is coming back too? I guess they just aren't making tv shows like they used to. X-Files is coming back for a second new season too! The fan demand is definitely still there.

I just can't get excited for that Con. XM stuff is too difficult and expensive for me to consider obtaining, and I bet most of the SW stuff is behind the black curtain again. I am excited to see their DC stuff though, if they can show it.

So Baze has been canned? How can anyone get Chirrut without Baze? Maybe Chirrut isn't selling as well as thet hoped.

I'm mostly excited to see the XM DC statues since they have the worldwide license for those. I'm guessing their style won't fit in with Tweeterhead's though. We shall see. I would still like to see Grievous and Maul even though I wouldn't order them.

When I started my plan was DC PFs and Hot Toys Star Wars. Then after Bespin Luke, nothing else came out so I eventually started collecting Star Wars PFs. Then I just started buying whatever I thought was cool. Now I have more Marvel 1/4 scale statues than DC PFs. I guess my focus now is HT Star Wars, 1/6 DC statues, and Superman stuff. I'm going to try hard not to stray out of that focus. Although I may buy an Optimus Prime statue someday. We'll see.

I don't know that Baze is cancelled. It just seems odd they stopped showing him at conventions and he's never went up for order. Chirrut is sold out so that can't be it. Having Chirrut without Baze is kind of like having Jyn without Cassian or Death Troopers without Krennic. Thankfully they didn't do that to us too...oh wait. Sideshow still has the preview page on their site:

preview_BazeMalbus_TBD.jpg

Don't stop, go lighter. Concentrate on form, ATG, and higher reps like 10-20. Doing squats helped my get back what I had after my car accident where 2 of my discs were blown in my L4/L5 and my T12-T14 which still bothers every day. I took time off working out obviously, but squatting helped. Just gitta do it right and not worry about throwing weight on there that you can barely push and not have proper form.

That's pretty tame too. Maybe one day I'll throw up a vid of some if our aggressive riding.

Now that I can see the sculpt, I think it looks just as good as anything SS has put out. But, with XM, you guaranteed to get the product pictured, and not something poorly painted.

Would explain the accent Rey has. And, who knows, maybe it was Phasma who dropped her on Jakku.

Thanks man! Here's one more:

They cheaped out for sure! The foam was perfect!

Start doing the 5 min yoga videos on YouTube at home every morning right when you wake up. It'll help alot!

Yes! Get it!

Just can't get into it. I tried man, lol!

I'm mostly excited to see the XM DC statues since they have the worldwide license for those. I'm guessing their style won't fit in with Tweeterhead's though. We shall see. I would still like to see Grievous and Maul even though I wouldn't order them.

When I started my plan was DC PFs and Hot Toys Star Wars. Then after Bespin Luke, nothing else came out so I eventually started collecting Star Wars PFs. Then I just started buying whatever I thought was cool. Now I have more Marvel 1/4 scale statues than DC PFs. I guess my focus now is HT Star Wars, 1/6 DC statues, and Superman stuff. I'm going to try hard not to stray out of that focus. Although I may buy an Optimus Prime statue someday. We'll see.

I don't know that Baze is cancelled. It just seems odd they stopped showing him at conventions and he's never went up for order. Chirrut is sold out so that can't be it. Having Chirrut without Baze is kind of like having Jyn without Cassian or Death Troopers without Krennic. Thankfully they didn't do that to us too...oh wait. Sideshow still has the preview page on their site:

preview_BazeMalbus_TBD.jpg

The XM DC stuff is 1:6 right? I'm hoping at least a few of them will work with Tweeterheads. I see TH's Joker and Harley have a base similalr to Sideshow's. I wonder what XM will do with theirs. I want to see XM Maul badly. I don't know if its a piece that I could fit into my collection though.

Have you looked at Prime 1's Transformers stuff? I'm starting to find myself moving away from characters that I'm more nostalgic for, and instead going for pieces that look better overall. It will still be of a character I really like though. That's how I decided on the 1:2s, and the reason behind why I'm considering the WW on the horse. Deep down I still like Star Wars more but I'm no longer excited when I think about Sideshow making more SW stuff.

Has Chirrut been released already? I haven't been paying attention. If Chirrut is already shipping and sold out while there is no sign of a Baze p.o. then thats not a good sign. I don't want to alarm you but that coming soon page for Baze also is the same page that has been listing the Hot Toys '66 Batmobile since 2012.

Don't stop, go lighter. Concentrate on form, ATG, and higher reps like 10-20. Doing squats helped my get back what I had after my car accident where 2 of my discs were blown in my L4/L5 and my T12-T14 which still bothers every day. I took time off working out obviously, but squatting helped. Just gitta do it right and not worry about throwing weight on there that you can barely push and not have proper form.

That's pretty tame too. Maybe one day I'll throw up a vid of some if our aggressive riding.

Now that I can see the sculpt, I think it looks just as good as anything SS has put out. But, with XM, you guaranteed to get the product pictured, and not something poorly painted.

Would explain the accent Rey has. And, who knows, maybe it was Phasma who dropped her on Jakku.

Start doing the 5 min yoga videos on YouTube at home every morning right when you wake up. It'll help alot!

Yes! Get it!

I'd love to see a video of one of these awesome trips you are taking!

I'd say XM Luke looks as good as Sideshow's best Luke sculpt too. I don't know if its going to look as good as HT's though. I think they still may be king of the life like looking paint app.

I can't see the FB post. :( That might be because I don't have FB though.

That foam was perfect! I'm pissed they don't still use that stuff. And I can't believe no one else has decided to use it either. Does it really cost them that much more? I'd probably be willing to spend a little more on each piece if they'd use it, its that good. It would give me complete peace of mind that my statue wouldn't be arriving broken.

Ha! Maybe I will. Its probably going to come down to pricing.

Yes! Get it!

Yeah, I don't plan on stopping. Squatting usually makes my back feel better. I'm not sure if it loosens up my tight muscles or what.

I've tried those yoga videos. I'm honestly too unmotivated to do those at home! And I'm way too tired to get up and do them in the morning.

That Facebook link doesn't work for me either...

The XM DC stuff is 1:6 right? I'm hoping at least a few of them will work with Tweeterheads. I see TH's Joker and Harley have a base similalr to Sideshow's. I wonder what XM will do with theirs. I want to see XM Maul badly. I don't know if its a piece that I could fit into my collection though.

Have you looked at Prime 1's Transformers stuff? I'm starting to find myself moving away from characters that I'm more nostalgic for, and instead going for pieces that look better overall. It will still be of a character I really like though. That's how I decided on the 1:2s, and the reason behind why I'm considering the WW on the horse. Deep down I still like Star Wars more but I'm no longer excited when I think about Sideshow making more SW stuff.

Has Chirrut been released already? I haven't been paying attention. If Chirrut is already shipping and sold out while there is no sign of a Baze p.o. then thats not a good sign. I don't want to alarm you but that coming soon page for Baze also is the same page that has been listing the Hot Toys '66 Batmobile since 2012.

I'd love to see a video of one of these awesome trips you are taking!

I'd say XM Luke looks as good as Sideshow's best Luke sculpt too. I don't know if its going to look as good as HT's though. I think they still may be king of the life like looking paint app.

I can't see the FB post. :( That might be because I don't have FB though.

That foam was perfect! I'm pissed they don't still use that stuff. And I can't believe no one else has decided to use it either. Does it really cost them that much more? I'd probably be willing to spend a little more on each piece if they'd use it, its that good. It would give me complete peace of mind that my statue wouldn't be arriving broken.

Ha! Maybe I will. Its probably going to come down to pricing.

Yes, XM is also doing 1:6 DC statues. I'm just not sure their style will match up with Tweeterhead's more classic style. I guess we'll see what they have planned. Would you consider selling your 1:2 Prime 1 pieces if you could fit the XM Maul on that table?

I'm not really feeling XM's Optimus Prime for some reason. Imaginarium captures the old 80s animation style the best and you can actually buy those in the U.S.

Chirrut has been released and sold out already. They released the Rogue One figures in much smaller numbers than their TFA figures (which are still available for sale with TLJ around the corner). I'm still holding out hope for Baze and then maybe Cassian or Krennic showing up down the line. I mean it took forever for Drax to finally be made. Hot Toys has three figures about to ship, which one should I get with my $20 code? Death Star Gunner, TFA Luke, or R2-D2? I'm leaning towards the first one at the moment. I'm sure we'll get a new TLJ Luke revealed on Force Friday next month.