STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
October will be 2 years. I'm riding harder now tho than ever before. Pushing my abilities, skill, and bike as much as possible. So, my rides are taking more of toll on my body, and I take more time off between rides.

Their bread and butter is the 1/6 line. I can see why they don't pump out 1/4 stuff alot. I do wonder tho how much SS has to do with it.

I heat ya! A friend started my account for me to show off bike and location pics. People seem to like it, but I want it mire for when I'm too old to ride, and I can look back at all the cheap I used to do, lol!

Dang, you're hardcore when it comes to riding. You're probably making a ton of good memories so I say ride till you can't anymore! How has lifting been going or do you not have the energy anymore?

Did you see pics of the HT Anakin? Sorry I forget not everyone is registered at all the other forums. I'll try to do a better job of not posting from there.

I like your Sideshow hate! Let it flow through you...

Ha! Well I guess $6 is better than nothing. I completely forgot last year that they even gave codes out during SDCC, but remembered this year but not till late Thursday. But I only thought they'd give out like $20-$30 at most, I think they might have given away almost up to $80 by now.

Thankfully I didn't watch the Flash CW show, so I missed that.

I know how bad you want Thanos so you probably should keep him and then just sell him if there is an issue. You could probably make more than retail on that even with an issue considering how quickly he sold out.

Those look freaking awesome! How do you like Chewie? That's one I had really mixed feelings about because he looked really bad in quite a few pics. Did you get new ones recently? Like that Leia and Vader? Is the Death Trooper new too?

That is the first pic I've seen that looks absolutely terrible. Its so bad I now instantly understand all the complaints its getting. Maybe I was in denial before. Who approves these things?

I never thought that SS might have something to do with it.

I'm really close to selling all SS stuff and moving onto another company too. I just don't even want to be associated with them anymore.

I'm so geeked for Justice League!

Dang, that's a lot of reward money they've given out. Oh well!

Yeah I really want Thanos then Star-Lord and Nova to go with him. I want these versions from the comic book:

1504270-screwed006.jpg

Chewie isn't perfect, but they did a great job considering they had the balls to do all fur. I have yet to see a decent pic of the TFA version though. I've had to buy a few back, someone finally sold me Leia for a decent price and I got Vader and that Death Trooper recently. Why is the Death Trooper's head so small? Still need to buy Boba again. Do you think they look better with stands? I can't decide. They look more like action figures without the stands, but there's no hooks on their crotches! The reason I have the AT-AT driver's arm up is because the gun just falls out of his hand when it's down. Classic Sideshow quality!

I tried to recreate that Batman stance in the mirror while I was at the gym and it's so awkward that I couldn't do it! I hope nobody saw me. :p

What do you guys think of Rey's new look?

DFS6urYWAAEwp10.jpg:large

Finn is wearing the jacket still so that's one less figure I'll have to buy, ha ha. Maybe they'll do a new one that's in the proper scale. I still haven't bought Finn because he's built like Ahnuld.

Last edited:
Dang, you're hardcore when it comes to riding. You're probably making a ton of good memories so I say ride till you can't anymore! How has lifting been going or do you not have the energy anymore?

Did you see pics of the HT Anakin? Sorry I forget not everyone is registered at all the other forums. I'll try to do a better job of not posting from there.

Yeah I really want Thanos then Star-Lord and Nova to go with him. I want these versions from the comic book:

1504270-screwed006.jpg

Chewie isn't perfect, but they did a great job considering they had the balls to do all fur. I have yet to see a decent pic of the TFA version though. I've had to buy a few back, someone finally sold me Leia for a decent price and I got Vader and that Death Trooper recently. Why is the Death Trooper's head so small? Still need to buy Boba again. Do you think they look better with stands? I can't decide. They look more like action figures without the stands, but there's no hooks on their crotches! The reason I have the AT-AT driver's arm up is because the gun just falls out of his hand when it's down. Classic Sideshow quality!

I tried to recreate that Batman stance in the mirror while I was at the gym and it's so awkward that I couldn't do it! I hope nobody saw me. :p

Finn is wearing the jacket still so that's one less figure I'll have to buy, ha ha. Maybe they'll do a new one that's in the proper scale. I still haven't bought Finn because he's built like Ahnuld.

I think they are all done with codes for SDCC. I missed the very last $4 code as it was only active for 1 minute :angry:. But I ended up with $62 total, so I can't be too mad.

Do you think Sideshow will make those versions of the Guardians characters? Would you even buy them if they did? Or do you plan to see if XM makes them?

Which Vader version is it? Even I can't tell LOL. I would use stands as I think they make them look more expensive, but that's just me. Plus I just couldn't bring myself to risk letting them stand by themselves. That sucks to hear about your AT-AT Driver, Sideshow quality strikes again!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's hilarious! I hope nobody saw you either. Did the pose make you feel like Batman :p.

She looks really hot there! LOL.I do like the outfit a lot though. Its possibly my favorite yet. Are either of you guys super bummed there was no new Ep. VIII trailer at either D23 or SDCC. What they hell were they thinking?

I couldn't get that Finn either. He looks way too huge next to Rey.

I think they are all done with codes for SDCC. I missed the very last $4 code as it was only active for 1 minute :angry:. But I ended up with $62 total, so I can't be too mad.

Do you think Sideshow will make those versions of the Guardians characters? Would you even buy them if they did? Or do you plan to see if XM makes them?

Which Vader version is it? Even I can't tell LOL. I would use stands as I think they make them look more expensive, but that's just me. Plus I just couldn't bring myself to risk letting them stand by themselves. That sucks to hear about your AT-AT Driver, Sideshow quality strikes again!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's hilarious! I hope nobody saw you either. Did the pose make you feel like Batman :p.

She looks really hot there! LOL.I do like the outfit a lot though. Its possibly my favorite yet. Are either of you guys super bummed there was no new Ep. VIII trailer at either D23 or SDCC. What they hell were they thinking?

I couldn't get that Finn either. He looks way too huge next to Rey.

Yeah that's a good haul on the reward points. I shouldn't have been so lazy!

No, Sideshow is making the Marvel Now comic book versions of the Guardians. Gamora had a lot less clothes on in the comics I read compared to Sideshow's version. I'm basically depending on XM...or a custom.

That's the ANH Vader. I will start hunting for stands I like. I want them all to have the same style stand!

No! That pose made me feel like a Sideshow employee! That explains why my workout after that was poor quality.

I'm surprised there's no trailer yet. I brought my nephews to Despicable Me last weekend and there was a full trailer for a movie that comes out on Christmas Day which is after TLJ. I'm guessing they'll wait until Force Friday now.

Yeah that's a good haul on the reward points. I shouldn't have been so lazy!

No, Sideshow is making the Marvel Now comic book versions of the Guardians. Gamora had a lot less clothes on in the comics I read compared to Sideshow's version. I'm basically depending on XM...or a custom.

That's the ANH Vader. I will start hunting for stands I like. I want them all to have the same style stand!

No! That pose made me feel like a Sideshow employee! That explains why my workout after that was poor quality.

I'm surprised there's no trailer yet. I brought my nephews to Despicable Me last weekend and there was a full trailer for a movie that comes out on Christmas Day which is after TLJ. I'm guessing they'll wait until Force Friday now.

I hope they still do codes for Spook, and I hope they keep doing codes for SDCC every year now. It will be so awesome to have 2 events every year that gives out codes. As much ragging I do on SS their free reward program is nice.

With Gomora less is more :LOL:.

I haven't even paid much attention to the stands, are all of the HT SW stands at least the same? If so you should just use those and sell off the Sideshow figures :p.

LOL.

I'm thinking there is some big reveal in the movie and for some reason they want to keep a lot of this movie under wraps. I really can't figure out why else they are afraid to release stuff for this movie, I think it would be good for them too because it would get fans talking about TLJ and not about their Han Solo movie that is falling apart.

Ha! Well I guess $6 is better than nothing. I completely forgot last year that they even gave codes out during SDCC, but remembered this year but not till late Thursday. But I only thought they'd give out like $20-$30 at most, I think they might have given away almost up to $80 by now.

Thankfully I didn't watch the Flash CW show, so I missed that.

I know how bad you want Thanos so you probably should keep him and then just sell him if there is an issue. You could probably make more than retail on that even with an issue considering how quickly he sold out.

Those look freaking awesome! How do you like Chewie? That's one I had really mixed feelings about because he looked really bad in quite a few pics. Did you get new ones recently? Like that Leia and Vader? Is the Death Trooper new too?

That is the first pic I've seen that looks absolutely terrible. Its so bad I now instantly understand all the complaints its getting. Maybe I was in denial before. Who approves these things?

I never thought that SS might have something to do with it.

I'm really close to selling all SS stuff and moving onto another company too. I just don't even want to be associated with them anymore.

I'm so geeked for Justice League!

I know! It looks spectacular! I know it's mostly finished, but I know Whedon has his hands on it, and don't want him to F up Snyder's style.

Out of the 50 SS pieces I had, I'll only have about 20 left after it's all said and done, and I'm not upset about it one bit!

You guys get the email about the Mythos line being back only to find out it's Obi-Wan again and 1/6 scale? I was like, WTH!!

1504270-screwed006.jpg

That's totally an Anakin and Luke Skywalker pose. Maybe because shes being trained by Luke? I dunno. Who would be Reys mother tho? Someone we know or a whole new character not introduced yet?

And you didn't snap a pic? Lol! I do The Rick poses at the gym sometimes.

I haven't seen the face yet, but I did see that pic if him holding Dookus saber. I'm probably going to pick it up if it has Sith eyes along with Kylo.

I've only been hitting the gym once or twice a week since riding season started. I'll tell you though, my and have never been more sore than when doing a hard ride. My core is solid it's just everything else that's going to crap!

I know! It looks spectacular! I know it's mostly finished, but I know Whedon has his hands on it, and don't want him to F up Snyder's style.

Out of the 50 SS pieces I had, I'll only have about 20 left after it's all said and done, and I'm not upset about it one bit!

You guys get the email about the Mythos line being back only to find out it's Obi-Wan again and 1/6 scale? I was like, WTH!!

That's totally an Anakin and Luke Skywalker pose. Maybe because shes being trained by Luke? I dunno. Who would be Reys mother tho? Someone we know or a whole new character not introduced yet?

I haven't seen the face yet, but I did see that pic if him holding Dookus saber. I'm probably going to pick it up if it has Sith eyes along with Kylo.

I've only been hitting the gym once or twice a week since riding season started. I'll tell you though, my and have never been more sore than when doing a hard ride. My core is solid it's just everything else that's going to crap!

So far the visual style appears to be the same from the last trailer. We're less than 4 months from release so I'm thinking most of those shots should be pretty close to being locked in by now.

Every time you sell a SS piece its like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders :LOL:.

I was actually following the codes they were releasing for SDCC and one of them was Mythos, so I ran to see where it came from only to find out they teased a 1/6 Obi-Wan. It will suck if that's the way they continue to the license, but it doesn't matter anyways I'm not buying Sideshow stuff. Must stay strong.

The Anakin and Jedi Luke Hot Toys look really good, I may be picking those up. I still don't know if I want to go down the HT rabbit hole though.

So far the visual style appears to be the same from the last trailer. We're less than 4 months from release so I'm thinking most of those shots should be pretty close to being locked in by now.

Every time you sell a SS piece its like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders :LOL:.

I was actually following the codes they were releasing for SDCC and one of them was Mythos, so I ran to see where it came from only to find out they teased a 1/6 Obi-Wan. It will suck if that's the way they continue to the license, but it doesn't matter anyways I'm not buying Sideshow stuff. Must stay strong.

The Anakin and Jedi Luke Hot Toys look really good, I may be picking those up. I still don't know if I want to go down the HT rabbit hole though.

Lol! Control, control! You must learn control!

It still would be cool to see more 1/5 Mythos statues even if I'm not buying. I'd really like to see anyone but sideshow make 1/4 scale busts. 1/3 and 1/2 scale would be fine too.

Yeah, there was a time where is never do it. Now, while I love my collection, I'm not so concerned about it. And, it'll give me the opportunity to display everything properly.

Dude! I am totally digging everything I've seen so far. Affleck and Gadot steal the show for me.

Lol! Control, control! You must learn control!

It still would be cool to see more 1/5 Mythos statues even if I'm not buying. I'd really like to see anyone but sideshow make 1/4 scale busts. 1/3 and 1/2 scale would be fine too.

Yeah, there was a time where is never do it. Now, while I love my collection, I'm not so concerned about it. And, it'll give me the opportunity to display everything properly.

Dude! I am totally digging everything I've seen so far. Affleck and Gadot steal the show for me.

Thank you Master Yoda :LOL:

It would be really cool to see them continue the line, buy at the same time I really don't want to see anything that has the potential of bringing me back in. I'm already going to have a hard enough time avoiding the life size Boba bust.

It will be great to get all your stuff displayed properly. Are you finding people to buy your stuff? The secondary market values of a lot of Sideshow stuff has fallen off a cliff lately. We are often talking about the statue market bursting due to rising prices, well its sure starting on eBay. Lots of old pieces are selling for $200 or more under what they used to, and even some in-stock Sideshow items are going for $200 or more under retail on eBay!

I'm absolutely loving it too! They are stealing it for me too. But I want to see Superman! Maybe its a good thing they aren't revealing too much though. I still cant believe we haven't gotten a full length Ep VIII trailer yet!

Thank you Master Yoda :LOL:

It would be really cool to see them continue the line, buy at the same time I really don't want to see anything that has the potential of bringing me back in. I'm already going to have a hard enough time avoiding the life size Boba bust.

It will be great to get all your stuff displayed properly. Are you finding people to buy your stuff? The secondary market values of a lot of Sideshow stuff has fallen off a cliff lately. We are often talking about the statue market bursting due to rising prices, well its sure starting on eBay. Lots of old pieces are selling for $200 or more under what they used to, and even some in-stock Sideshow items are going for $200 or more under retail on eBay!

I'm absolutely loving it too! They are stealing it for me too. But I want to see Superman! Maybe its a good thing they aren't revealing too much though. I still cant believe we haven't gotten a full length Ep VIII trailer yet!

I know! I agree tho there must be a good surprise. I think we all know Supes is going to return in this movie. He will be the ride Turner. Speaking of returning, I read tjat Vder may return in the Solo movie. Lmao! Anything to save it, huh?!

Yeah, I am doing well selling stuff so far. I still have some highly sought after pieces. Getting rid of all the minor stuff right now tho, and then go from there.

They finally did the bust right! We had to know they'd release a version with his jetpack. Jango must be next!

I know! I agree tho there must be a good surprise. I think we all know Supes is going to return in this movie. He will be the ride Turner. Speaking of returning, I read tjat Vder may return in the Solo movie. Lmao! Anything to save it, huh?!

Yeah, I am doing well selling stuff so far. I still have some highly sought after pieces. Getting rid of all the minor stuff right now tho, and then go from there.

They finally did the bust right! We had to know they'd release a version with his jetpack. Jango must be next!

Ha! Really? I didn't hear that yet. Man, now I'm going to have to see this movie, dammit. I remember them whining when they were making Rebels about having to use Vader "sparingly" to keep the character special. Now watch them milk this character for all he's worth yet not give us a Vader spinoff movie. :facepalm:

I'm glad to hear the stuff is selling. There still are some highly sort ofter pieces, but the super popular characters with a high ES or multiple versions in the same scale have tanked. I don't think any 1:4 Boba will be worth anything anymore, maybe the XM will since its the only unique one.

I really hope I don't end up buying it.

I hope they still do codes for Spook, and I hope they keep doing codes for SDCC every year now. It will be so awesome to have 2 events every year that gives out codes. As much ragging I do on SS their free reward program is nice.

With Gomora less is more :LOL:.

I haven't even paid much attention to the stands, are all of the HT SW stands at least the same? If so you should just use those and sell off the Sideshow figures :p.

LOL.

I'm thinking there is some big reveal in the movie and for some reason they want to keep a lot of this movie under wraps. I really can't figure out why else they are afraid to release stuff for this movie, I think it would be good for them too because it would get fans talking about TLJ and not about their Han Solo movie that is falling apart.

The Hot Toys stands are different for each movie. Plus Yoda came with a Dagobah environment stand. They are all over the place!

I was just talking about Rey's parentage on the car ride home today! I'm actually really excited to find out who she is. They better not drag it out until the last movie.

The Rick poses? I feel like I should know what that is, but I don't?

I imagine riding just kills your core. That's my weak spot, maybe I need a motorcycle, ha ha.

You should definitely go down the Hot Toys rabbit hole! They interviewed the head honcho for Hot Toys today at the Hong Kong convention today. He hinted that there are more prequel figures coming...

Speaking of Hot Toys, what is the verdict on the 1:4 Ledger Joker? I thought it would be $450, not $540! Did they get the first two numbers confused?? The Tweeterhead Joker goes on sale on August 15.

Really? Vader in the Solo movie too? That's just lame.

The Hot Toys stands are different for each movie. Plus Yoda came with a Dagobah environment stand. They are all over the place!

I was just talking about Rey's parentage on the car ride home today! I'm actually really excited to find out who she is. They better not drag it out until the last movie.

The Rick poses? I feel like I should know what that is, but I don't?

I imagine riding just kills your core. That's my weak spot, maybe I need a motorcycle, ha ha.

You should definitely go down the Hot Toys rabbit hole! They interviewed the head honcho for Hot Toys today at the Hong Kong convention today. He hinted that there are more prequel figures coming...

Speaking of Hot Toys, what is the verdict on the 1:4 Ledger Joker? I thought it would be $450, not $540! Did they get the first two numbers confused?? The Tweeterhead Joker goes on sale on August 15.

Really? Vader in the Solo movie too? That's just lame.

I never realized that, I guess I should have paid more attention to those. You'd think for the money HTs cost they could include an additional simple black stand with all of them that's the exact same for people that want to have their entire HT collection look the same.

I'm pretty sure they are going to reveal her parentage in this movie, there is some big reveal they are keeping under wraps. I'm thinking that's gotta be it. Well, at least I'm hoping its that, and not revealing that Luke has had a sex change :rofl:.

I'm still not biting just yet, I'm actually really, really close to going the Hasbro PotF route. I'm just getting a bit tired of trying to keep up with this super expensive hobby, and PotF seems like an extremely fun and cheap way to recapture my youth :LOL:.

According to the forums people really aren't too happy with the 1:4 Ledger headsculpt. I do think it could use a bit of improvement, but I also think its one of the best mass produced ones out there. I haven't really been keeping up with the Ledger HTs, but there is apparently some holy grail custom 1:6 headsculpt out there that costs like $6k. I thought statue collectors were nuts, but spending that much on a 1:6 head is absolutely insane! I no longer feel bad at all for buying my 1:2s at $2K. Are you going to order 1:4 Ledger, or should I try to talk you into ordering the 1:2 Ledger instead? :naughty:

By the way Alex Ross had that awesome Superman canvas you want displayed at SDCC.

Last edited:
I never realized that, I guess I should have paid more attention to those. You'd think for the money HTs cost they could include an additional simple black stand with all of them that's the exact same for people that want to have their entire HT collection look the same.

I'm pretty sure they are going to reveal her parentage in this movie, there is some big reveal they are keeping under wraps. I'm thinking that's gotta be it. Well, at least I'm hoping its that, and not revealing that Luke has had a sex change :rofl:.

I'm still not biting just yet, I'm actually really, really close to going the Hasbro PotF route. I'm just getting a bit tired of trying to keep up with this super expensive hobby, and PotF seems like an extremely fun and cheap way to recapture my youth :LOL:.

According to the forums people really aren't too happy with the 1:4 Ledger headsculpt. I do think it could use a bit of improvement, but I also think its one of the best mass produced ones out there. I haven't really been keeping up with the Ledger HTs, but there is apparently some holy grail custom 1:6 headsculpt out there that costs like $6k. I thought statue collectors were nuts, but spending that much on a 1:6 head is absolutely insane! I no longer feel bad at all for buying my 1:2s at $2K. Are you going to order 1:4 Ledger, or should I try to talk you into ordering the 1:2 Ledger instead? :naughty:

By the way Alex Ross had that awesome Superman canvas you want displayed at SDCC.

I love that painting! Too bad my next couple paychecks are basically spent! Stupid real life, ha.

I wouldn't put the transgender thing past Disney! They seem to be at the forefront of the SJW crusade!

I think the 1:4 Ledger looks just fine, but I wasn't expecting it to cost that much! As of right now I'm passing. Are you going to get it?

My hate for Sideshow keeps growing. I swear all of their statues I have sell below retail and something always breaks when I ship them. I'm so sick of their garbage product.

So we need to talk about these red people in the new Star Wars. I know I shouldn't be bashing before I see the movie, but that's got to be one of the worst Star Wars designs I've seen.

20264927_340114223079002_217742965405098050_n.jpg

20292794_340116446412113_7731308874747574621_n.jpg

Looks like Luke will have a different outfit.

20429708_340115583078866_3375012880116324979_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I love that painting! Too bad my next couple paychecks are basically spent! Stupid real life, ha.

I wouldn't put the transgender thing past Disney! They seem to be at the forefront of the SJW crusade!

I think the 1:4 Ledger looks just fine, but I wasn't expecting it to cost that much! As of right now I'm passing. Are you going to get it?

My hate for Sideshow keeps growing. I swear all of their statues I have sell below retail and something always breaks when I ship them. I'm so sick of their garbage product.

So we need to talk about these red people in the new Star Wars. I know I shouldn't be bashing before I see the movie, but that's got to be one of the worst Star Wars designs I've seen.

20264927_340114223079002_217742965405098050_n.jpg

20292794_340116446412113_7731308874747574621_n.jpg

Looks like Luke will have a different outfit.

20429708_340115583078866_3375012880116324979_n.jpg

Real life sucks lol.

I hope they wouldn't go that far. I'm sure they will in a book eventually, but if they make any of the Big 3 out to be Trans, people would be burning down the Magic Kingdom.

I'm passing on Joker, and I'm actually planning to pass on Bale Bats now too because I don't need another all black Batman item. Maybe I'll change my mind once shipping gets closer. I don't know if the price is more or less than I expected, but after spending so much on other things, the price didn't even faze me :LOL:. And that's really starting to worry me.

The whole secondary market is tanking. There are only a few things out there that are still worth anything. Everything that's newer will lose 20-40% of its value if you try to sell it. Whenever I sell something I usually just dump that wax paper crap Sideshow wraps their stuff with, and I just use bubble wrap to pad each piece, and then I tape each piece into its compartment in the Styrofoam. Its not pretty at all but nothing breaks.

How can they see anything out of there? I've got a feeling these people will only be seen for a few seconds in the background, and won't really do anything. They'll probably just stand next to Snoke or something. Luke looks like a pirate! :rofl: The only thing he's missing is a cool pirate hat.

Real life sucks lol.

I hope they wouldn't go that far. I'm sure they will in a book eventually, but if they make any of the Big 3 out to be Trans, people would be burning down the Magic Kingdom.

I'm passing on Joker, and I'm actually planning to pass on Bale Bats now too because I don't need another all black Batman item. Maybe I'll change my mind once shipping gets closer. I don't know if the price is more or less than I expected, but after spending so much on other things, the price didn't even faze me :LOL:. And that's really starting to worry me.

The whole secondary market is tanking. There are only a few things out there that are still worth anything. Everything that's newer will lose 20-40% of its value if you try to sell it. Whenever I sell something I usually just dump that wax paper crap Sideshow wraps their stuff with, and I just use bubble wrap to pad each piece, and then I tape each piece into its compartment in the Styrofoam. Its not pretty at all but nothing breaks.

How can they see anything out of there? I've got a feeling these people will only be seen for a few seconds in the background, and won't really do anything. They'll probably just stand next to Snoke or something. Luke looks like a pirate! :rofl: The only thing he's missing is a cool pirate hat.

I don't want to start a political thing, but it really baffles me that we have to bend over to less than 1% of the population. I think a bunch of posts got deleted on the Freaks boards because they started saying Luke will be killed because liberals hate white males.

Ugh, guess I'll have to go beyond their packaging to protect their expensive yet cheaply made statues. The crazy thing is that dude left me positive feedback already and now all the sudden there's problems. I'm guessing the doofus didn't open it before leaving feedback. Or he broke it. It was fully insured so I told him he'll have to open a claim, we'll see what happens.

Luke would be the greatest pirate ever! Ha ha. I really don't like those red costumes, no way I'd buy a HT figure of whatever those are!

I don't want to start a political thing, but it really baffles me that we have to bend over to less than 1% of the population. I think a bunch of posts got deleted on the Freaks boards because they started saying Luke will be killed because liberals hate white males.

Ugh, guess I'll have to go beyond their packaging to protect their expensive yet cheaply made statues. The crazy thing is that dude left me positive feedback already and now all the sudden there's problems. I'm guessing the doofus didn't open it before leaving feedback. Or he broke it. It was fully insured so I told him he'll have to open a claim, we'll see what happens.

Luke would be the greatest pirate ever! Ha ha. I really don't like those red costumes, no way I'd buy a HT figure of whatever those are!

That thread has gotten a lot of posts deleted since it started, and it probably will have even more until the movie comes out, and even more afterwards. I'll be pissed if Luke gets killed off regardless.

I bet he broke it when he was putting it together or moving it. Its bizarre anyone would leave feedback for a Sideshow piece before inspecting it, unless they are brand new to Sideshow. If he opens a case with eBay, you're pretty much going to be screwed. They'll have him ship the thing back to you and then they'll make you fight with UPS or whoever to get your insurance claim.

I'm not crazy about those either, but I won't even spend $200+ on a Stormtrooper variant from HT, so I'm probably not the best person to comment on if this new thing is worth picking up or not :p.

That thread has gotten a lot of posts deleted since it started, and it probably will have even more until the movie comes out, and even more afterwards. I'll be pissed if Luke gets killed off regardless.

I bet he broke it when he was putting it together or moving it. Its bizarre anyone would leave feedback for a Sideshow piece before inspecting it, unless they are brand new to Sideshow. If he opens a case with eBay, you're pretty much going to be screwed. They'll have him ship the thing back to you and then they'll make you fight with UPS or whoever to get your insurance claim.

I'm not crazy about those either, but I won't even spend $200+ on a Stormtrooper variant from HT, so I'm probably not the best person to comment on if this new thing is worth picking up or not :p.

Well they should stop being so obvious about their SJW views! They have totally over corrected at this point.

Yeah, I'm still debating on whether I want to drop $500 for Stormie Luke and Han...I don't know if it's worth it. I will buy most any different outfit for those characters, but popping their heads on stormtrooper bodies is pretty boring.

I see Prime 1 announced yet another Batman statue. They should just change their name to Gotham 1.

20257984_1496658263714144_6262275989813592013_n.jpg

Well they should stop being so obvious about their SJW views! They have totally over corrected at this point.

Yeah, I'm still debating on whether I want to drop $500 for Stormie Luke and Han...I don't know if it's worth it. I will buy most any different outfit for those characters, but popping their heads on stormtrooper bodies is pretty boring.

I see Prime 1 announced yet another Batman statue. They should just change their name to Gotham 1.

20257984_1496658263714144_6262275989813592013_n.jpg

I totally agree there.

I don't think I could get myself to get a Stormtrooper disguise Luke or Han, just because like you said they just popped a head on there. At least I couldn't do it at these prices. XM's Stormtrooper originally was suppose to have swap out Luke and Han heads. That would be the way to go when they made the Stormtrooper to begin with! I wonder if that's still happening.

I was thinking more like Supermanisagiantnerd 1. :p I am completely unfamiliar with this Batman. Is this some more New 52 crap? Why are they still announcing stuff when they have like 20 other licenses they haven't even gotten to yet. Did you hear the Jim Lee stuff will not be shown at Wonderfest? :rolleyes: Thats so lame! I think they said they are shooting for the Japanese convention in December.

I totally agree there.

I don't think I could get myself to get a Stormtrooper disguise Luke or Han, just because like you said they just popped a head on there. At least I couldn't do it at these prices. XM's Stormtrooper originally was suppose to have swap out Luke and Han heads. That would be the way to go when they made the Stormtrooper to begin with! I wonder if that's still happening.

I was thinking more like Supermanisagiantnerd 1. :p I am completely unfamiliar with this Batman. Is this some more New 52 crap? Why are they still announcing stuff when they have like 20 other licenses they haven't even gotten to yet. Did you hear the Jim Lee stuff will not be shown at Wonderfest? :rolleyes: Thats so lame! I think they said they are shooting for the Japanese convention in December.

I mean them in stormtrooper outfits was a big part of ANH, but unless I come into some money those two are a pass.

Yeah I was looking for new Prime 1 pics and couldn't find anything. I know their Jim Lee stuff will only be Batman related when they finally show it anyway. I have very little interest in their company. All they do is never endlessly tease stuff while only producing Batman statues (and the crappy new 52 for some reason).

So did you do your homework assignment last weekend? I read Justice! I also read the first two volumes of Paper Girls and started Superman: Doomsday. Let's go slacker! ;)

I mean them in stormtrooper outfits was a big part of ANH, but unless I come into some money those two are a pass.

Yeah I was looking for new Prime 1 pics and couldn't find anything. I know their Jim Lee stuff will only be Batman related when they finally show it anyway. I have very little interest in their company. All they do is never endlessly tease stuff while only producing Batman statues (and the crappy new 52 for some reason).

So did you do your homework assignment last weekend? I read Justice! I also read the first two volumes of Paper Girls and started Superman: Doomsday. Let's go slacker! ;)

Wonderfest pics should start coming in tonight, but yeah I think you're going to be pretty disappointed because they probably won't have any Superman, except for a small possibility they might have their Justice League movie stuff out. They do have a Jim Lee Supes planned since we did see early art for it like 2 years ago, so it will happen but who knows when.

No I'm definitely too lazy lol. But I did start watching the 1990 Flash TV show again. I've gotten through the first two episodes so far. Everything in moderation :p.