STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I think so too.

Agreed! R1 blew TFA away, and I love TFA!

True! Edwards did say he's direct a Kenobi movie.

The Kessel r in, huh? WTF?!!

Yeah, I'm quite pissed about it. I guess Disney is so afraid to try something new that they are going to run all the OT mythos into the ground. I absolutely love R1, but right now every spinoff they are planning is set right before ANH. Its like I don't think they are aware there are other timelines other than that one.

Meh, spelling mistakes happen. I only jump on people when I see them saying "your dumb" or "your an idiot." It amuses me when someone insults another person's intelligence when they don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." Sadly, I see that a LOT online. Our education system is failing.

I do have Daredevil on order and fully paid so I can't wait for him to ship! Remember the Lex Luthor PF? I guess another delay e-mail was sent out for that one. It went up for PO in January of 2016 in case you were wondering. The Bane PF went up for PO in December and has already shipped.

I don't think we need to see everything they mentioned in the movies, but apparently Disney thinks we do. Can't wait for the young Lando, young Luke, young Leia, young Chewie, young Yoda, young Admiral Ackbar, and young Mon Mothma movies. God forbid we have any mystery!

Did you order Maul yet? I'm going to keep hounding you until I get a yes. :p

Ha! That one is always my favorite.

Whats going on with that thing? Isn't that another one they had to completely restart production on because they eff'd something up? It upsets me people continue buying from them, how can SS justify these prices when they can't even deliver a product on time?

They are going to run the OT characters into the ground.

Yeah, I'm quite pissed about it. I guess Disney is so afraid to try something new that they are going to run all the OT mythos into the ground. I absolutely love R1, but right now every spinoff they are planning is set right before ANH. Its like I don't think they are aware there are other timelines other than that one.

Ha! That one is always my favorite.

Whats going on with that thing? Isn't that another one they had to completely restart production on because they eff'd something up? It upsets me people continue buying from them, how can SS justify these prices when they can't even deliver a product on time?

They are going to run the OT characters into the ground.

Well the only way to protest Disney's choices is by skipping the movies! Nobody believes that I won't go to the Han Solo movie, but I have zero intention of seeing it.

I have no clue, I cancelled the Lex way back when they sent out that 10-month delay e-mail. Speaking of Sideshow's ineptitude: I'm no expert on Batman villains, but these scales can't be correct can they?

36973975600_bd34265a10_b.jpg

Well the only way to protest Disney's choices is by skipping the movies! Nobody believes that I won't go to the Han Solo movie, but I have zero intention of seeing it.

I have no clue, I cancelled the Lex way back when they sent out that 10-month delay e-mail. Speaking of Sideshow's ineptitude: I'm no expert on Batman villains, but these scales can't be correct can they?

36973975600_bd34265a10_b.jpg

I'd like to say I'm not going to see it, but I think once a trailer drops I might end up changing my tune. Especially if Boba ends up being in it. The best I'll probably be able to do is wait for the Blu and skip seeing it in theaters.

Is that real o_O? Croc should be as big or bigger than Bane. How did they manage to f*** that up that badly? If I was still collecting Batman PFs I had no interest in Killer Croc, but if I did and SS delivered that I'd be pissed. I do really like Prime 1's KC though.

He's even shorter than the Poison Ivy PF :rofl:

image.jpg

People online are trying to defend it by saying he's hunched up, but even so why would SS hunch up a towering character into their smallest PF of the line?

Last edited:
I'd like to say I'm not going to see it, but I think once a trailer drops I might end up changing my tune. Especially if Boba ends up being in it. The best I'll probably be able to do is wait for the Blu and skip seeing it in theaters.

Is that real o_O? Croc should be as big or bigger than Bane. How did they manage to f*** that up that badly? If I was still collecting Batman PFs I had no interest in Killer Croc, but if I did and SS delivered that I'd be pissed. I do really like Prime 1's KC though.

He's even shorter than the Poison Ivy PF :rofl:

image.jpg

People online are trying to defend it by saying he's hunched up, but even so why would SS hunch up a towering character into their smallest PF of the line?

I won't see it in the theater. End of story. I also hope it bombs horribly even though I know it won't.

That Croc is awful. Even if he was standing up straight, he'd be too slim. Of course, Bane is massive. Sideshow is all over the place with their scales. Batman was too big, Darkseid was too small, Lobo was probably too big, the first Green Lantern was too tiny, Sinestro is too short, Croc is too small. I mean it's not like collectors care about these sorts of things or anything... I see they are charging $260 for their 1/6 Mythos Obi-Wan. They are seriously insane.

I think it's cool Prime 1 is doing a G.I. Joe line, I was just looking at their Destro that went up for sale. I have no interest in G.I. Joe's as I was more of a Transformers/Star Wars/Super Powers kid. :p My neighbor and I did have lots of Transformers vs. G.I. Joe wars when we were kids.

Last edited:
I won't see it in the theater. End of story. I also hope it bombs horribly even though I know it won't.

That Croc is awful. Even if he was standing up straight, he'd be too slim. Of course, Bane is massive. Sideshow is all over the place with their scales. Batman was too big, Darkseid was too small, Lobo was probably too big, the first Green Lantern was too tiny, Sinestro is too short, Croc is too small. I mean it's not like collectors care about these sorts of things or anything... I see they are charging $260 for their 1/6 Mythos Obi-Wan. They are seriously insane.

I think it's cool Prime 1 is doing a G.I. Joe line, I was just looking at their Destro that went up for sale. I have no interest in G.I. Joe's as I was more of a Transformers/Star Wars/Super Powers kid. :p My neighbor and I did have lots of Transformers vs. G.I. Joe wars when we were kids.

I don't think its going to bomb, but for as many people as I see getting all excited for the Kessel Run I do see an equal amount that seem to be upset about it. And I do see a lot of people at least claiming they have no interest in a Han movie either. I guess only time will tell if these people stay home or end up going to see it.

Its like they don't have anyone overseeing the entire line, or they don't even bother comparing each piece to the others. How can toy factories that charge $10 for a figure get the scales correct and SS can't when they charge $500+?

Buying Prime 1 stuff has totally screwed me up, I saw the SS 1:6 Obi-Wan price today and my first reaction was "oh, that's not bad!" :rofl:. I knew this was going to happen!

I was never a GI Joe fan, the only character I know is Snake Eyes because that's the only GI Joe toy I used to have when I was a kid. Actually I think I also had a dude that was dressed in all white too, but I don't know who that is. The big thing for me when I was really little was Ninja Turtles.

Speaking of which I do like that set of 4 Prime 1 has from the 1990 movie :cool:.

And did you see that all white Batman that went up for order today? It reminds me of Will Smith's kid: :rofl:

29E742D800000578-3136564-image-a-31_1435089738599.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think its going to bomb, but for as many people as I see getting all excited for the Kessel Run I do see an equal amount that seem to be upset about it. And I do see a lot of people at least claiming they have no interest in a Han movie either. I guess only time will tell if these people stay home or end up going to see it.

Its like they don't have anyone overseeing the entire line, or they don't even bother comparing each piece to the others. How can toy factories that charge $10 for a figure get the scales correct and SS can't when they charge $500+?

Buying Prime 1 stuff has totally screwed me up, I saw the SS 1:6 Obi-Wan price today and my first reaction was "oh, that's not bad!" :rofl:. I knew this was going to happen!

I was never a GI Joe fan, the only character I know is Snake Eyes because that's the only GI Joe toy I used to have when I was a kid. Actually I think I also had a dude that was dressed in all white too, but I don't know who that is. The big thing for me when I was really little was Ninja Turtles.

Speaking of which I do like that set of 4 Prime 1 has from the 1990 movie :cool:.

And did you see that all white Batman that went up for order today? It reminds me of Will Smith's kid: :rofl:

29E742D800000578-3136564-image-a-31_1435089738599.jpg

The movie definitely won't bomb unfortunately.

Sideshow doesn't care about getting scales right, they've proven repeatedly that they don't care about their customers' opinions. It's scary you thought $260 for a figure isn't bad!

Dude, Ninja Turtles rule too!

There's a white Batman now? Good gosh this is getting ridiculous. They previewed this gem today too.

21616259_1438385336238581_7015893710624517908_n.jpg

The movie definitely won't bomb unfortunately.

Sideshow doesn't care about getting scales right, they've proven repeatedly that they don't care about their customers' opinions. It's scary you thought $260 for a figure isn't bad!

Dude, Ninja Turtles rule too!

There's a white Batman now? Good gosh this is getting ridiculous. They previewed this gem today too.

21616259_1438385336238581_7015893710624517908_n.jpg

Its so scary! After spending ridiculous amounts $260 seems so cheap lol. I keep thinking its a price typo, it must be higher :LOL:. I'm really starting to wonder if I'm massively overpaying for the P1 stuff now. :ohno: Should I stop and switch over to Hot Toys?

They are pretty cool. For some reason I haven't watched any of the Turtles movies or the tv show in over 20 years though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now I'm never going to be able to look at that thing the same way again.

Its so scary! After spending ridiculous amounts $260 seems so cheap lol. I keep thinking its a price typo, it must be higher :LOL:. I'm really starting to wonder if I'm massively overpaying for the P1 stuff now. :ohno: Should I stop and switch over to Hot Toys?

They are pretty cool. For some reason I haven't watched any of the Turtles movies or the tv show in over 20 years though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now I'm never going to be able to look at that thing the same way again.

Wait, could you actually see that Batman in a good way before? :p

I think I'm going the opposite way you are because I think $260 is way too much for a 1/6 figure...especially with how poor Sideshow's quality is. The HT Leia has an amazing sculpt and she was like $205.

I haven't watched Ninja Turtles since I was a kid either. I did watch the newest movie in the theater with my nephew...it was okay. I have the entire 80s animated Transformers series on dvd, but I've only watched a few episodes.

So that guy selling the Daredevil bust on eBay put it up for sale on one of the buy-sell-trade groups on Facebook. He's still wanting $1100 shipped. I asked around and everyone seems to think $900 is about the max price they'd pay. I went as far as offering him $1,000 (which I did not feel comfortable with) and he still told me no. I was chatting with another guy on there and he thought the seller was crazy to turn me down. He mentioned he's sold over 3,000 statues throughout his collecting days and this is the worst he's ever seen the secondary market.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Wait, could you actually see that Batman in a good way before? :p

I think I'm going the opposite way you are because I think $260 is way too much for a 1/6 figure...especially with how poor Sideshow's quality is. The HT Leia has an amazing sculpt and she was like $205.

I haven't watched Ninja Turtles since I was a kid either. I did watch the newest movie in the theater with my nephew...it was okay. I have the entire 80s animated Transformers series on dvd, but I've only watched a few episodes.

So that guy selling the Daredevil bust on eBay put it up for sale on one of the buy-sell-trade groups on Facebook. He's still wanting $1100 shipped. I asked around and everyone seems to think $900 is about the max price they'd pay. I went as far as offering him $1,000 (which I did not feel comfortable with) and he still told me no. I was chatting with another guy on there and he thought the seller was crazy to turn me down. He mentioned he's sold over 3,000 statues throughout his collecting days and this is the worst he's ever seen the secondary market.

I've always thought the pose and expression were wonky, but I really love what they did with the outfit. Oh well, I'm not buying that thing anyways.

I'm really thinking I should get out of the Prime 1 thing, its seriously clouding my judgement on prices. $260 for a Sideshow figure is insane, yet it doesn't even faze me. I'm kind of thinking about ordering that Obi-Wan :ohno:. Whats happened to me?

The only cartoons I watch from my childhood are Batman the Animated Series and X-Men. And those were from pretty late in my childhood. I'd probably watch Spider-Man too, but did they ever release that show on dvd?

Wow, I don't think he's ever going to sell it at that price, unless your desperation for it makes you cave in :p. Maybe some sense will sink into the guy and he'll message you in a week or something and change his mind. Some guy sold 3,000 statues? :OMG: Does he run a statue business? If not that's insane! I agree the secondary market is at its worst. I'm going to blame it on Sideshow's extreme price increases, some huge edition sizes like the 9500 comic Batman PFs they made, and them making multiple versions of the same character. With the secondary market bursting so badly, why isn't the primary market bursting yet? Ughhh!

I've always thought the pose and expression were wonky, but I really love what they did with the outfit. Oh well, I'm not buying that thing anyways.

I'm really thinking I should get out of the Prime 1 thing, its seriously clouding my judgement on prices. $260 for a Sideshow figure is insane, yet it doesn't even faze me. I'm kind of thinking about ordering that Obi-Wan :ohno:. Whats happened to me?

The only cartoons I watch from my childhood are Batman the Animated Series and X-Men. And those were from pretty late in my childhood. I'd probably watch Spider-Man too, but did they ever release that show on dvd?

Wow, I don't think he's ever going to sell it at that price, unless your desperation for it makes you cave in :p. Maybe some sense will sink into the guy and he'll message you in a week or something and change his mind. Some guy sold 3,000 statues? :OMG: Does he run a statue business? If not that's insane! I agree the secondary market is at its worst. I'm going to blame it on Sideshow's extreme price increases, some huge edition sizes like the 9500 comic Batman PFs they made, and them making multiple versions of the same character. With the secondary market bursting so badly, why isn't the primary market bursting yet? Ughhh!

I wouldn't get that Obi-Wan. I don't trust Sideshow. If you think you'll get bored with a Hot Toys figure then I can't imagine how disgusted you'll be when you open up a Sideshow 1/6 human figure. It's just not worth the risk!

I have no idea on Spider-Man, can't say I ever watched any of those shows.

I just got an alert from eBay that someone bought that Daredevil bust for the $1200 shipped he was asking for on there. I guess the joke is on me! I just couldn't make myself fork over that kind of money when I originally purchased it for $500 back when Sideshow had it. Guess I'll just keep hoping that some day I find a decent price on it. Sigh.

I don't understand how the primary market is managing since it appears they've exceeded what customers are willing to pay for most pieces. Of course I think another thing hurting the secondary market is people simply say they'll just wait for the next version if they miss something since there are multiple companies making the same characters repeatedly. There's no point in paying a premium in the aftermarket when you can just buy that character elsewhere. I really think supply is exceeding demand, but I must be wrong because a crap company like Sideshow keeps pumping out high priced, high edition statues.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I wouldn't get that Obi-Wan. I don't trust Sideshow. If you think you'll get bored with a Hot Toys figure then I can't imagine how disgusted you'll be when you open up a Sideshow 1/6 human figure. It's just not worth the risk!

I have no idea on Spider-Man, can't say I ever watched any of those shows.

I just got an alert from eBay that someone bought that Daredevil bust for the $1200 shipped he was asking for on there. I guess the joke is on me! I just couldn't make myself fork over that kind of money when I originally purchased it for $500 back when Sideshow had it. Guess I'll just keep hoping that some day I find a decent price on it. Sigh.

I don't understand how the primary market is managing since it appears they've exceeded what customers are willing to pay for most pieces. Of course I think another thing hurting the secondary market is people simply say they'll just wait for the next version if they miss something since there are multiple companies making the same characters repeatedly. There's no point in paying a premium in the aftermarket when you can just buy that character elsewhere. I really think supply is exceeding demand, but I must be wrong because a crap company like Sideshow keeps pumping out high priced, high edition statues.

Yeah you're right. I'm just super excited about that Obi-Wan movie thats supposedly coming out and I think I'm just trying to find something to tide myslelf over till it gets here. I think I'll just listen to my Kenobi audiobook again this weekend.

I thought you loved Spider-Man and his villains? That show was so awesome and perfect for Spidey fans! I can't believe you've never seen it.

That sucks. Good thing you didn't overpay though. So now eBay sends alerts letting you know someone else bought the thing you wanted? Thats so cruel!

Maybe I should just stop ordering altogether. I always like buying a brand new piece directly from the company as I feel I'll be protected best that way, but now if I can save $100-$200 going secondary maybe I'll just do that instead. At least I think I can safely say I'll never buy another new PF as $500 is my limit I'm willing to spend and I think every new PF they've put up recently has now passed that.

Yeah you're right. I'm just super excited about that Obi-Wan movie thats supposedly coming out and I think I'm just trying to find something to tide myslelf over till it gets here. I think I'll just listen to my Kenobi audiobook again this weekend.

I thought you loved Spider-Man and his villains? That show was so awesome and perfect for Spidey fans! I can't believe you've never seen it.

That sucks. Good thing you didn't overpay though. So now eBay sends alerts letting you know someone else bought the thing you wanted? Thats so cruel!

Maybe I should just stop ordering altogether. I always like buying a brand new piece directly from the company as I feel I'll be protected best that way, but now if I can save $100-$200 going secondary maybe I'll just do that instead. At least I think I can safely say I'll never buy another new PF as $500 is my limit I'm willing to spend and I think every new PF they've put up recently has now passed that.

I do love Spider-Man, but that didn't happen until the McGuire movies and then reading the entire run of Ultimate Spider-Man!

Well I had sent a best offer for that listing so eBay always sends out those alerts when you don't win something you bid on. It says something like this item got away, but here are similar listings you can bid on.

It might not be a bad idea to stop ordering. We definitely could have saved ourselves money on some of these recent PFs we've purchased. The buyer protection scares me though. I've bought a few things from eBay that arrived broken. I've also shipped a few things that were broken in transit. It sucks. I actually get nervous any time I ship anything.

Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? I just want to sleep.

I do love Spider-Man, but that didn't happen until the McGuire movies and then reading the entire run of Ultimate Spider-Man!

Well I had sent a best offer for that listing so eBay always sends out those alerts when you don't win something you bid on. It says something like this item got away, but here are similar listings you can bid on.

It might not be a bad idea to stop ordering. We definitely could have saved ourselves money on some of these recent PFs we've purchased. The buyer protection scares me though. I've bought a few things from eBay that arrived broken. I've also shipped a few things that were broken in transit. It sucks. I actually get nervous any time I ship anything.

Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? I just want to sleep.

I still love the McGuire movies, he's still my favorite Spidey. But I don't even know if I would have been into those without the cartoon, it was really awesome.

I get nervous everytime I sell something too. The big thing I always fear is someone out there is going to have a broken statue and then they are going to buy my statue to replace it, and then send me pics of their own broken statue claiming its the one I just sent them. I'm probably extremely paranoid there, but there are some bad people on eBay. I've gotten lucky I've gotten good people so far. *knock on wood* Although I did get ripped off on a pair of $400 sunglasses I bought over 15 years ago. I'm still pissed about that.

I'm probably going to get some sleep too. There was a big centipede in my kitchen last night and it disappeared before I could kill it, so I was sleeping with one eye open the whole night watching for the thing :LOL:.

By the way I just ordered another Star Wars Lego set! :rofl:

I still love the McGuire movies, he's still my favorite Spidey. But I don't even know if I would have been into those without the cartoon, it was really awesome.

I get nervous everytime I sell something too. The big thing I always fear is someone out there is going to have a broken statue and then they are going to buy my statue to replace it, and then send me pics of their own broken statue claiming its the one I just sent them. I'm probably extremely paranoid there, but there are some bad people on eBay. I've gotten lucky I've gotten good people so far. *knock on wood* Although I did get ripped off on a pair of $400 sunglasses I bought over 15 years ago. I'm still pissed about that.

I'm probably going to get some sleep too. There was a big centipede in my kitchen last night and it disappeared before I could kill it, so I was sleeping with one eye open the whole night watching for the thing :LOL:.

By the way I just ordered another Star Wars Lego set! :rofl:

I know, I'm always scared of a scammer. Luckily it hasn't happened yet...

Ha, can't say I've ever been scared of a centipede. I've found spiders on my bed before and then had a hard time sleeping afterwards!

So what did you get??

I know, I'm always scared of a scammer. Luckily it hasn't happened yet...

Ha, can't say I've ever been scared of a centipede. I've found spiders on my bed before and then had a hard time sleeping afterwards!

So what did you get??

I'm terrified of all arachnid looking things :LOL:. The centipedes here can get like 5 inches long, they are huge! Sometimes they get so big when I go to kill one I have to make this loud "aahhhhhhhhhhhh!" sound right as I slam my shoe into the wall 20 times harder than necessary to kill it. I'm seriously lucky I haven't put a hole in my wall larger than your phone did lol.

I ordered Krennic's Imperial Shuttle :D. I'm totally on a Rogue One kick right now if you haven't been able to tell.

Did you open your Hot Toys yet?

I'm terrified of all arachnid looking things :LOL:. The centipedes here can get like 5 inches long, they are huge! Sometimes they get so big when I go to kill one I have to make this loud "aahhhhhhhhhhhh!" sound right as I slam my shoe into the wall 20 times harder than necessary to kill it. I'm seriously lucky I haven't put a hole in my wall larger than your phone did lol.

I ordered Krennic's Imperial Shuttle :D. I'm totally on a Rogue One kick right now if you haven't been able to tell.

Did you open your Hot Toys yet?

Ha ha. I'm picturing you painting your face like you're charging into battle to take on these intimidating centipedes.

Very nice, when will it arrive?

I still haven't opened my Hot Toys...l have no where to put them at the moment!

Did you see Prime 1 posted another teaser of the Jim Lee Superman? Apparently they are doing a black suit variant with a bearded sculpt. I'm guessing that will be a Cavill sculpt because I don't remember Superman ever having a beard in the comics. He had quite the mullet when he wore that black suit though, ha ha.

Ha ha. I'm picturing you painting your face like you're charging into battle to take on these intimidating centipedes.

Very nice, when will it arrive?

I still haven't opened my Hot Toys...l have no where to put them at the moment!

Did you see Prime 1 posted another teaser of the Jim Lee Superman? Apparently they are doing a black suit variant with a bearded sculpt. I'm guessing that will be a Cavill sculpt because I don't remember Superman ever having a beard in the comics. He had quite the mullet when he wore that black suit though, ha ha.

Ha! I almost have to put on war-paint when going into battle against these giant things. I'm such a p***y when it comes to scary looking bugs. :LOL:

I got it yesterday and already started putting it together lol.

Unbelievable! This is getting ridiculous! :p

I saw that. I think it looks pretty awesome so far. What do you think? I saw someone posted a bearded black suit Supes from some comic. I think it might be something recent-ish, not sure though. I'm not really sure why they are doing a black suit varient anyways because I thought this was from the Hush line, and he definitely never wore a black suit in Hush.

Ha! I almost have to put on war-paint when going into battle against these giant things. I'm such a p***y when it comes to scary looking bugs. :LOL:

I got it yesterday and already started putting it together lol.

Unbelievable! This is getting ridiculous! :p

I saw that. I think it looks pretty awesome so far. What do you think? I saw someone posted a bearded black suit Supes from some comic. I think it might be something recent-ish, not sure though. I'm not really sure why they are doing a black suit varient anyways because I thought this was from the Hush line, and he definitely never wore a black suit in Hush.

I don't like spiders, but I don't freak out over them. I just have to kill them when I see them is all. There are way too many in my downstairs. Pretty sure there are marks all over my walls from where I've killed them.

Ha ha, yeah I go through phases where I'm super excited about collectibles, but other times I'm kind of indifferent. I've had no desire to order or open anything the last couple of weeks.

Hmmmm...well I guess I've never read that comic. I always thought his wearing the black costume in the Reign of Superman storyline was the iconic one. Either way I don't need a variant of the same statue.

So I cancelled my cable again already. I'm already bored with football! :p

I don't like spiders, but I don't freak out over them. I just have to kill them when I see them is all. There are way too many in my downstairs. Pretty sure there are marks all over my walls from where I've killed them.

Ha ha, yeah I go through phases where I'm super excited about collectibles, but other times I'm kind of indifferent. I've had no desire to order or open anything the last couple of weeks.

Hmmmm...well I guess I've never read that comic. I always thought his wearing the black costume in the Reign of Superman storyline was the iconic one. Either way I don't need a variant of the same statue.

So I cancelled my cable again already. I'm already bored with football! :p

I totally freak out LOL.

I've been on a kick where I just want to open something, it doesn't matter what it is lol. But the jury is still out as to weather or not I'll even want Jyn when I get her :LOL:. I probably should just another SW HT to go with her.

Your guess as to which comic that was even from would be as good as mine. I literally have no idea. I don't know why they are doing a variant anyways, I would think there would be enough demand for a black suit Supes to warrant a brand new statue.

I didn't even watch the Packers game yesterday either :p.

I totally freak out LOL.

I've been on a kick where I just want to open something, it doesn't matter what it is lol. But the jury is still out as to weather or not I'll even want Jyn when I get her :LOL:. I probably should just another SW HT to go with her.

Your guess as to which comic that was even from would be as good as mine. I literally have no idea. I don't know why they are doing a variant anyways, I would think there would be enough demand for a black suit Supes to warrant a brand new statue.

I didn't even watch the Packers game yesterday either :p.

Maybe you should come here and open my stuff for me! That would solve both of our problems. I'm holding off on ordering Jyn because I'm waiting for you to sell me yours. :p

Yeah I have never been a big fan of variants. It's fine with action figures, but statues are stuck in the same pose so having two identical statues just with different costumes always seemed silly to me. That's why Sideshow's DC PFs started annoying me because they are all basically variants of the Captain Morgan pose! That's also why I won't order the Iron Studios Punisher.

I watched a bunch of football, but realized I wasn't enjoying it and wasted my entire Sunday watching something I don't really care for anymore. There are so many more movies and comics I could be entertaining myself with instead! The Cowboys play tonight, but I don't care that much. I would rather not pay an extra $70/month for cable. It's a rip off! Plus I actually have my friend's login info for his cable account so I can always stream games through provider apps if I wanted to. The NFL needs an online streaming service.