Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

we have Check all ok ,

Ok. thanks.

but I still have those problems.

...and just for the heck of it : I work as lan administrator. been around computers since commodore 64...so not new to this game. now : will try to buy something from you with my laptop.

Reactions: DuckDogers
@DuckDogers I noticed the other day when creating an account (in English) that the countries list stays in German, you might want to look into that when you can, unless it's been fixed since. :)

@DuckDogers

same thing.

have you really tried firefox : added item to chart. and clicked 'complete payment' ... I have tried on 2 pc's and same thing. blank white page ...

and on IE cannot even log in...

next I'll try my phone....

IE and firefox both suck, chrome is better than everything in every way especially speed..
Don't forget the best feature; sending all your data to Google so they can sell it on to advertising partners. :LOL:
A co-worker of mine swears by chrome too, yet it always seems to be slower than anything anyone else uses. I've tried it many times in the past (plus for development testing) and have never been impressed.
@DuckDogers
same thing.
have you really tried firefox : added item to chart. and clicked 'complete payment' ... I have tried on 2 pc's and same thing. blank white page ...
Just tried on Firefox, worked fine for me and took me to PayPal straight away.

Last edited:
Don't forget the best feature; sending all your data to Google so they can sell it on to advertising partners. :LOL:
A co-worker of mine swears by chrome too, yet it always seems to be slower than anything anyone else uses.

Just tried on Firefox, worked fine for me and took me to PayPal straight away.

WTF if wrong with my pc's ???? or settings ....

WTF if wrong with my pc's ???? or settings ....
Yeah it's weird, I just tried both Microsoft Edge and IE 11 too, both logged in just fine.

Are you using your ISP's DNS servers? If so, they often tend to be c**p, it might be worth using something like OpenDNS (free) and seeing if it makes any difference.
I see the flag and "English" option, and it loads, but doesn't change to English...
Using a phone or tablet by any chance? If so yeah that's broken at the moment. Only seems to work on desktops/laptops etc.

@DuckDogers

same thing.

Double Check it , work without any prob

You have accept the Terms Box ?

Yeah it's weird, I just tried both Microsoft Edge and IE 11 too, both logged in just fine.

Are you using your ISP's DNS servers? If so, they often tend to be c**p, it might be worth using something like OpenDNS (free) and seeing if it makes any difference.

Using a phone or tablet by any chance? If so yeah that's broken at the moment. Only seems to work on desktops/laptops etc.

yes I am. BUT chrome and firefox use those same servers and I'm able to log in fine...but not able to checkout with product. couple of days ago all worked fine when I made my account ...

now : I cannot even create new account - tried to make one for missus. not to order more than one copy. mind you. just try different things.

I guess it's not even a remote chance to get this title :(

We have tested now 4 diffrent pc'
Mac included

All Orders No prob

Order with english Option : No prob , German Option the same.

I don't Know why any members have probs :-(

Reactions: nefilim
Status
Not open for further replies.