Street Fighter (1994) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 13, 2017
Purchase link: Street Fighter (Pre-orders will be live around 6 PM UK time on Saturday January 14)
Price: £15.99
Note: Matt varnish with metal coming through on the title treatment, necklace, belt and watch on the front and the submarine and the sixpence hat on the back.

11390717-9694450322057388.jpg

11390717-1564450322157309.jpg

11390717-3614450322119314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this movie was so bad that I actually loved it just because of it :p I have to buy this!

EDIT: Hmm, the price has to go down!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
I personally can't sand the film but I'm hoping mortal kombat isn't far behind
Can't agree more. The film is so bad it's just bad! Could not bring myself watch this ever again! And speaking as someone who was a martial artist for many years, and enjoyed watching the low budget martial art flicks that were bad but good, this really is an exception to the rule! No way will I be picking this up.

Mortal Kombat however, I'll get in a shot! That is an example of a bad movie that's good, that I will get!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Glad to see I'm not the only one who finds this as a guilty pleasure of a film.
Instant purchase for me, if not for the hotness that is Kylie Minogue, but also for Raul Julia who I think is fantastic as Bison.

Only saw this once and that's when I was a kid... I remember loving it back then, but that may have just been because I was obsessed with the game and had zero taste when it came to films at that age lol. Will be cool to revisit it though... but certainly not for anywhere between £10-£20! :greedy:

I was almost interested for a second thinking it was the animated Street Fighter anime from the 90s, then I realised it was... this. Truly one of the worst films ever. It took everything cool about Street Fighter and threw it out the window. At least the first Mortal Kombat movie stayed true to the source material. When are studios gonna learn?! This, Mario Bros, Jem and the Holograms, Masters of the Universe, stick to the source material people, it's what made people like it in the first place.

Still, at least Kylie looked good as Cammy!

Colours washed out . . . maybe not necessary to have done that . . . unless the idea is to make the steelbook look more dramatic.
Original colours are v. nice though:-
upload_2016-12-29_14-14-16.png
upload_2016-12-29_14-18-46.png