泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
suckerpunchmm-jpg.206711

OMG this COVER!!!!! 100% pure BADASSERY!! :woot:

Personally I really enjoyed this movie. Takes you into a completely different world.

Sometimes a film drenched in stylistic cinematography really helps you get lost in that world for a couple hours. Snyder is very good at this and I give it a thumbs up. :thumbs:

Fingers crossed hdzeta don't put an extortionate price tag on this like they did with Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The high price was not due to HDzeta's price tag, but the group buy host.
To be fair, the high price was due to double shipping and packaging (HDzeta to GB host, GB host to HDN members). I'm sure the GB host has no control over Hong Kong post rates :LOL:

To be fair, the high price was due to double shipping and packaging (HDzeta to GB host, GB host to HDN members). I'm sure the GB host has no control over Hong Kong post rates :LOL:

In my opinion that was a GB by random person and was absolutely not needed at all. Those copies would have easily gone to HDZ online store but that member decided to scoop all copies and offer as GB like he/she is doing for every asian GB now.

I really appreciate all GB hosts but I m just gonna say honestly that GB by kaka is not needed at all. Everyone can easily buy directly from HDZ or Kimchi at much reasonable price. i just dont understand why are we unnecessary doing GBs and inflating prices for absolutely no reason.

I completely get the point of other GBs but sorry not this one unless it was done by Xin/alex

In my opinion that was a GB by random person and was absolutely not needed at all. Those copies would have easily gone to HDZ online store but that member decided to scoop all copies and offer as GB like he/she is doing for every asian GB now.

I really appreciate all GB hosts but I m just gonna say honestly that GB by kaka is not needed at all. Everyone can easily buy directly from HDZ or Kimchi at much reasonable price. i just dont understand why are we unnecessary doing GBs and inflating prices for absolutely no reason.

I completely get the point of other GBs but sorry not this one unless it was done by Xin/alex

I wondered that as well until I pulled out my calculator.

It is worth the effort of packing parcels and making trips to the post office as the extra dollars charged per person (plus the tips that I didn't add in) all adds up to a nice amount of money, especially if you're doing multiple GB's.

So as much as we love to praise GB hosts for their efforts ... they are working to get paid.

I really liked that film just like other Zack Snyder movies, but I think the HDZeta version is not going to make it into my collection. Would consider it though if they would deliver an outstanding slipcover! If not, I'm good with my Comic Con Exclusive.

Never purchased from HDZ...whats the average price of steelbook from these guys?

baring in mind nova's/kimchi's are typically about $45 (guesstimated average)

There was nothing random about that GB:

2015-12-22 19:05 Xin posted in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. thread that "Mini GB coming soon,if still left some extras,we will list on webstore very soon." here

2015-12-22 20:17 GB thread was made visible and active here

Of course the GB was sanctioned by and arranged together with HDzeta or maybe I'm just unable to understand how a "random person" gets to order 30 copies of total 300 print run of a limited edition release. I'm sure though, that nobody has forced HDzeta to sell them 30 copies - food for thought.
Alex posted quite a few frustrated comments in HDzeta GB threads about chasing late payments and mentioned that he might not continue to do HDzeta GBs in the future. No comments have been posted about the situation; maybe he decided to take a break or is busy with other things.

I'm just as happy to pay less for my purchases as the next person, but I don't see the point of keeping blaming the GB host for the higher costs which are due to double shipping.

Hopefully HDzeta will be able to return to the GB model where the GB host just collects the payments and HDzeta will ship the items directly to HDN members. I'd certainly welcome that :thumbs:

Anyway, Sucker Punch (HDzeta gold label release) should have a big enough print run to make it last for a comfortable period in the HDzeta web store.

There was nothing random about that GB:

2015-12-22 19:05 Xin posted in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. thread that "Mini GB coming soon,if still left some extras,we will list on webstore very soon." here

2015-12-22 20:17 GB thread was made visible and active here

Of course the GB was sanctioned by and arranged together with HDzeta or maybe I'm just unable to understand how a "random person" gets to order 30 copies of total 300 print run of a limited edition release. I'm sure though, that nobody has forced HDzeta to sell them 30 copies - food for thought.

Alex posted quite a few frustrated comments in HDzeta GB threads about chasing late payments and mentioned that he might not continue to do HDzeta GBs in the future. No comments have been posted about the situation; maybe he decided to take a break or is busy with other things.

I'm just as happy to pay less for my purchases as the next person, but I don't see the point of keeping blaming the GB host for the higher costs which are due to double shipping.

Hopefully HDzeta will be able to return to the GB model where the GB host just collects the payments and HDzeta will ship the items directly to HDN members. I'd certainly welcome that :thumbs:

Anyway, Sucker Punch (HDzeta gold label release) should have a big enough print run to make it last for a comfortable period in the HDzeta web store.

I get your view and am not gonna get into debate on this. Until last year I felt exactly the same way you do but now no more. Anyways I will look forward to grabbing this at a reasonable price when its released.

This is one of the movies I need to watch again, it's got to the point where I need to go back to buying movies I enjoy only and I will watch again, that way I can also be certain I will have enough space for my collection. I hope this one is not too limited and I would prefer HDZeta to handle the GB but even then the GB is better than nothing. Maybe at some point they want us to order directly from them only, I hope they have improved their payment options on the HDzeta site.

Status
Not open for further replies.