Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm on my own but I've never liked that mushroom cloud poster. Looks too kiddie and childish
Maybe it will look better in hand

Don't even have it pre ordered and in no rush either because it wasn't as good as I hoped so I'll wait for a price drop or in hand pics.
Would like to see the uncut version though, maybe I'll prefer it like with BvS

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Wow is that the new confirmed artwork?

I love it :drool:

It is way better than the placeholder was, love the colour and the back that looks cool, can't wait for this but now hope it does include extended version.

Coincidence, or what, with confirmation of the new steelbook artwork coming at the same time as confirmation that home video will include the extended cut. . .
Anyway,certainly not the best news for me about the confirmed busy mushroom cloud artwork especially when there other artworks that I'd have preferred for this steelbook front cover . . . and no Harley Quinn on the back which is cause to :(
Good news about the Extended Cut though.
Very surprised if the finish is anything other than a matte finish.

Last edited:
Anyway,certainly not the best news for me about the confirmed busy mushroom cloud artwork especially when there other artworks that I'd have preferred for this steelbook front cover . . . and no Harley Quinn on the back which is cause to :(
Good news about the Extended Cut though.
Very surprised if the finish is anything other than a matte finish.

Don't worry, this will be re-release to breaking point :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm hoping Zeta can do a WEA for this like they are doing with BvS

The more I look the more I can't work out why people are liking this art. Looks awful.
With bad photoshopped cut and paste faces

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
That art looks great! Hope they keep it. But unfortunately it will probably be matte with no bossing at all.

Looks like I'm on my own but I've never liked that mushroom cloud poster. Looks too kiddie and childish
Maybe it will look better in hand

Don't even have it pre ordered and in no rush either because it wasn't as good as I hoped so I'll wait for a price drop or in hand pics.
Would like to see the uncut version though, maybe I'll prefer it like with BvS
I'm not a fan either, it looks way too busy and photoshopped for me. I preferred the original art.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Well it's not as bad as it could have been (I'm so used to the disastrous bait and switches that Zavvi/Disney pull with their pre-lim artworks that I was dreading something awful). If it's gloss (which I'm guessing it won't be...sigh) or at least had some spot gloss it could be really good.

Still prefer the original mock up though, the purples and greens really made it pop.

I hope the extended cut includes all the joker footage that was cut.

So.....director lied about no directors cut as the cinema version was his cut.
Not big fan of art either so will prob get 4k amray and replace discs of other SB release.

Why don't people understand that this is genuine poster artwork for the film? It is supposed to be the way it is lol.
The editing and placement of heads etc is supposed to be that way. It's weird and different because so is the film!
It is in a cartoony style because they are based on comic characters. Can you see the atomic explosion within the design?
It's a representation of personality and chaos.

You don't have to like it and it's always going to be subjective, like anything art related,
but it's nothing to do with anything being badly photoshopped etc.

Everytime there's artwork that somebody doesn't like on here it's always a case of "badly photoshopped" comments.
Ridiculous. Go away and study graphic design and then return with some knowledge please because
I think the designers know a little bit more about it than you and I.