Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99
Notes: Jumbo steelbook - Limited to 1,000 copies
5 Discs

11325048-1844410212096598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will most likely be the same as the German edition, which is available for about 20 euros from amazon.de. The German edition also seems to have the same discs and the case is completely in English. It's nice, but I prefer my digipack edition.

Not my video:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I think they would have more success with decent individual Steelbooks with some embossing and a nice gloss finish.

The only ones that would sell would be Superman I and II though.

I thought so too, but I guess Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, which got individual steelbooks a few years ago, sold well enough too, so maybe there's a market for 80s/90s superhero franchises that go off the rails after the second film :D (or maybe they're just completists).

Steelbook 5 Discs
Contents:

• Disc 1: Superman: The Movie – Original Theatrical
  • Disc 2: Superman II – Original Theatrical
  • Disc 3: Superman III – Original Theatrical
  • Disc 4: Superman IV – Original Theatrical
  • Disc 5: Superman Returns
Saturday August 6th
Update Looks as this might be only 5 Discs and not 8 Discs as Zavvi listed on website

Although Zavvi’s listing currently has this as an 8 disc set, they’ve confirmed to another web forum that Warner’s currently plan to include just 5 discs, so the extra features disc and alternate cuts for the first two movies won’t be included. There’s still a good election of extras spread across the movie discs

Last edited: